Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ - Page 24

Posted: 8 years ago
@chocoholicAnam...watevr u said I know all these things...I just stated my point's...even I too feel both are reserved one...I don't have prob with that coz m too like that bt yes Anu replied to fans twice...once she said hiii & one in some grp or vibharth fc😳 
The mttr of saying othr actor names was my example not to be serious abt it...I saw ur clip pic of video which LL deleted it...yes...we can't judge asap...that's y I said letz not stretch much...it's their life let them live in their terms. ..we should just enjoy vibharth😳 
My view is also that may be we see they are having professional relationship bt in reality it's like that they are friendly with eachothr...even m waiting for their joint interview bt we are not getting it😭 
Coz one pic I saw it was grp pic whre LL was laughing & anu standing beside her & pointing towards him... 
I alwz fall for character not on the person playing the role...even if character of PARTH was not plyd by LL or some othr guy then also I wouldn't have fallen for him...
No idea abt fans getting sad that if he replies or not coz I seriously don't care about it...I just enjoy vibharth😳 coz I know it's  not possible to rep to all & it will be baised to othr fan if he does it...bdw dear wat's ur good name ? M Ankita(Anki)😳 

Edited by anki01 - 8 years ago
Hey Ankita, I'm Anam ðŸ˜Š
I'm sorry if you found my reply offensive in any way. The thing is I was trying to clarify whatever little was obvious about their offscreen interaction. What usually happens while watching couples onscreen is one tries to know whats their equation offscreen. It's not wrong, it's totally normal...you watch a couple and very often you want them to be best buddies or date in real life and when that doesn't happen it leads to a lot of disappointment. 
I've seen that happen several times so that's why I wanted to set the record straight about whatever little was obvious about their offscreen equation.
It's good that you only care about what happens onscreen, it will save you from a lot of heartache (not just with LL & APK but any other couple you might like in future as well). 

I really hope Telly Bytes or IF gives us a Anupriya - Laksh interview soon. 

Message Ruchika Singh on FB to give us an APK - LL interview. She is very sweet and usually does give interviews when you ask her. 

An old Instagram pic by Anupriya...she looks gorgeous 

I wish ...

Originally posted by anki01

@chocoholicAnam...watevr u said I know all these things...I just stated my point's...even I too feel both are reserved one...I don't have prob with that coz m too like that bt yes Anu replied to fans twice...once she said hiii & one in some grp or vibharth fc😳 
The mttr of saying othr actor names was my example not to be serious abt it...I saw ur clip pic of video which LL deleted it...yes...we can't judge asap...that's y I said letz not stretch much...it's their life let them live in their terms. ..we should just enjoy vibharth😳 
My view is also that may be we see they are having professional relationship bt in reality it's like that they are friendly with eachothr...even m waiting for their joint interview bt we are not getting it😭 
Coz one pic I saw it was grp pic whre LL was laughing & anu standing beside her & pointing towards him... 
I alwz fall for character not on the person playing the role...even if character of PARTH was not plyd by LL or some othr guy then also I wouldn't have fallen for him...
No idea abt fans getting sad that if he replies or not coz I seriously don't care about it...I just enjoy vibharth😳 coz I know it's  not possible to rep to all & it will be baised to othr fan if he does it...bdw dear wat's ur good name ? M Ankita(Anki)😳 

but we can send requests fr their iv😉😉
one pic ie celebrating 50 epis there was a group photo in that they were close n smiling..n anu was pointing towards laksh..i think they are comfortable with each other..
Originally posted by ChocoholicAnam

I really hope Telly Bytes or IF gives us a Anupriya - Laksh interview soon. 

Message Ruchika Singh on FB to give us an APK - LL interview. She is very sweet and usually does give interviews when you ask her. 

thanku anam..will surely msg her..now want to see offscreen together..
It's ok dr @anam..it was not at all offensive...it's not that I don't care about off screen segments coz I believe that evry1 has their own rules for living their life so y too interupt much in their Personal life😳 I too want joint segment bdw I thought Parth is of her age bt ltr I got to know he is 19...othrwise they would have mde a good pair😳
@mansinarang95 exactly...sumtymz wat we see is d real facts...my be they are not showing their joint interview cox eithr they are not supposed too or not so popular like sidyali😳 
They are comfortable bt not much close typ😳
can someone post caps of vibharth from old episodes? 
Originally posted by anki01

It's ok dr @anam..it was not at all offensive...it's not that I don't care about off screen segments coz I believe that evry1 has their own rules for living their life so y too interupt much in their Personal life😳 I too want joint segment bdw I thought Parth is of her age bt ltr I got to know he is 19...othrwise they would have mde a good pair😳

It's good for you that you can separate offscreen from onscreen and just focus on the characters and story. 

@bold: IKR!! Laksh does look older than 19, even I thought he was around 23 or something. Can't deny the fact, Laksh & Anupriya do make a very goodlooking couple😳