Originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

Anupriya's Instagram pic

THE DAAKU JODHI

looking beautiful anu..muahh😳😳
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

I think even if anu n laksh aren't like best of frnds we should nt really bother as long as thy r cordial wid each other.

Them being best friends is a long stretch of imagination and no one is expecting that as well but it's nice when actors on a show get along, it just adds to a positive environment on set.
Anam... thumbnail
One more Instagram pic by Laksh 

Thanks for the surprise. Received a gym bag and a note pad filled with wishes and love . @devvaki4

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BubblyR

Hey guys,

Whats with APK not following Laksh n vice versa? 🤔 Few weeks back when i saw APK was following him, not anymore and laskh toh never followed anyone from the show.

I wonder why 🤔

Laksh is nt even following vikas gupta @lostboy...

N yes anu is following almost everyone related to show..
I too guess @chocoanam..is rite dey may nt be best of frnds..
Coz if s
D age difference
Bt few weeks back laksh posted pic of hers n anu together in d car..
So hopin all is well
SalinaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Anupriya is mature for her age, she has been that way since her show Tere liye. You can tell with the pictures she puts up, most of them are simple serious poses. She's generally calm & down to earth, thats what i like about her. I wouldn't think she would hang out with her co-stars much, they don't seem mature enough, yet again their pictures and updates on instagram reflect this. They just love the attention, Anupriya is past that stage. I think she's only on instagram for her fans. We haven't had much media coverage of her either, she probably prefers to keep away.
anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with evry1s point plus I have noticed that laksh has not posted a pic with vibharth recently...I saw last was only the car pic...even though vibharth fan's kp posting in his pic to post pic with anu bt he doesn't...yes...Following news is true bt anshuman is also 20 ya 21 I guess bt he is following evry1 & anu is also following him...
I think they are just maintaining professional relationship😳 moreovr I too love ZARA brand...

SalinaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anki01

I agree with evry1s point plus I have noticed that laksh has not posted a pic with vibharth recently...I saw last was only the car pic...even though vibharth fan's kp posting in his pic to post pic with anu bt he doesn't...yes...Following news is true bt anshuman is also 20 ya 21 I guess bt he is following evry1 & anu is also following him...

I think they are just maintaining professional relationship😳 moreovr I too love ZARA brand...

I think he doesn't post pics with Anupriya because some ppl make nasty comments about the couple, I think it's a way to avoid controversy. This instagram is just a way to build popularity & clearly it works for Laksh as all the teenage girls are obsessed with his looks. I've noticed no-one comments on his acting abilities, likewise with Sanaya.
anki01 thumbnail
Agreed @salinakhan😳 even teenage likes comments are sumtyms are OTT in his pics...well..that's the reason I don't follow ny tv actors...there are many actor's who rocks on screen bt off screen they don't even talk to eachothr...even I heard abt Parth Samthaan & niti taylor of ky2 that they don't talk on sets...they don't even rehearse toghtr...just gave the shot & went...I don't think laksh is 19...he looks like more than that...may be m wrong...he looks like 20 😳 
Teenage girls are like madly posting comments on his pics...moreovr he doesn't give reply like hiii ya hello in his pics...well at d end I would say letz not stretch much n leave it...it's their life...in watevr terms they are living let it be...we are getting entertained by vibharth thats enough😳
anki01 thumbnail
Even I saw...sum people commenting y they are showing student teacher relationship & all...its ok he doesn't follows ny1 bt not even anshuman...as he said in interview that mostly he gels up with him...he is not even following him...moreovr I read few comments that few commented that y he is not following anu or ny of his co stars from WH bt still he didn't replied...I guess he hardly reads comments
Anam... thumbnail
Ok I'll clarify a few points. 
1. Laksh is 19 years old though he looks older; which helps his pairing with Anupriya since it looks like both are around the same age. As it is people have a problem with the teacher student love story, so if the age difference was obvious it would look bad and awkward. 

2. Anupriya looks sorted and mature to me. Whatever I've seen of her from interviews, she is a sensible girl. Harshad even mentioned in an interview that despite being 20 (at that time) she is way more mature than him. I think that's the case with most girls if they happen to be the eldest amongst siblings. 

3. Laksh posted a video snippet of him & Anupriya shooting a scene yesterday and titled it - "For VibArth fans". It's a differnt thing that he deleted it later but the thing about him ignoring VibArth fans is not true. He even deleted some solo pix of from Instagram a while after posting them which I haven't understood the reason behind. 
I posted a capture of that video clip on pg 30 or 31 if anyone wants to see it. 

4. I don't think anyone expects Anupriya & Laksh to be BFFs but just based on a couple of things we can't even conclude that they don't get along. From what I've observed I do think they share a professional equation. (Having observed many couples offscreen you can get a fair idea about how well most of them get along or don't get along).   
We will get a clearer picture of their offscreen equation only if we happen to get a joint interview of theirs. 
Besides from what I've noticed both APK & LL seem to be a bit
reserved as people. 

A request, please don't mention any other couples here, we don't want to upset any fan group. 

P.S.: Most celebs don't reply to fans on Instagram coz once you reply to one fan then it's a never ending process. If you don't reply to others then they feel bad so that's why most actors don't comment or reply to fans. When actors have few comments or fans to reply to its still easier but not when you have around a hundred comments. 

Edited by ChocoholicAnam - 8 years ago