Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
When will we get rid of dream sequences ?
Insta pics by Laksh 

That's how I woke up today .

Zara ! 

Edited by ChocoholicAnam - 8 years ago
Anupriya's Instagram pic

THE DAAKU JODHI

Laksh's on a spree of posting Insta pics today. 
This is his 3rd pic today, out of which he's already deleted one. I wonder why he posts and then deletes the pic. 

Denim !

Edited by ChocoholicAnam - 8 years ago
Hey guys,

Whats with APK not following Laksh n vice versa? 🤔 Few weeks back when i saw APK was following him, not anymore and laskh toh never followed anyone from the show.

I wonder why 🤔
Originally posted by BubblyR

Hey guys,

Whats with APK not following Laksh n vice versa? 🤔 Few weeks back when i saw APK was following him, not anymore and laskh toh never followed anyone from the show.

I wonder why 🤔

Only recently did I start following this show & the actors on Instagram. So I don't really know whats been happening on Instagram. Like you mentioned, maybe Anupriya was following Laksh but when he didn't follow her back she decided to unfollow him. 

I don't think it's got anything to do with whether they get along or not. They seem to be okay with each other so far since they do post pics with each other. I'm assuming they share a very professional equation because of the age difference. 
^ Yah, well said. Hopefully its so. They seem okay too.

But yaar, very less vibharth scenes. Hope they continue their story and STOP DREAMS.
@BubblyR: I don't want their story to be rushed so I'm okay with just dream sequences for now. 
Parth Vibha's story needs to be dealt with a little sensitivity since it's no normal love story. As it is some viewers have a problem with a love story between a teacher & student, so going slow with their story seems to be the only way to go. 
Any suggestions for a jodi name for Laksh & Anupriya?
I think even if anu n laksh aren't like best of frnds we should nt really bother as long as thy r cordial wid each other.