Warrior High

Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ - Page 20

Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Shiva
I have so far written just one OS on Vibharth. WIll write more when time permits 😊

N thanks for the caps u posted in Pic gallery
Edited by Destiny_rose - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Shiva.

Thanks and welcome 😳

Btw there is a list of  Vibarth Fanfic n OS in the first page of this AT. ðŸ˜Š
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly speaking, Parth Vibha have been given a good amount of scenes so far. If they don't have scenes in a couple of episodes it's nothing to be upset over. It most definitely doesn't mean that they are changing the track or something. It's 3-4 days for us but in the serial world it's still the same day. How many times can Parth - Vibha meet in one day?
Secondly, their characters have an identity besides being each other's future love interests. As good as they look together I'd rather see their characters develop more. 
Vibha needs to be shown interacting more with other characters even if it's Rishabh & Kamini. There is more to Anupriya's character than just being the teacher who falls for a younger guy. 
As for Laksh, I see an improvement when he does scenes with Anshuman. So I'd want him to do more scenes with him so by the time complex scenes come up he's at least able to a decent job with Anupriya who is a pro. 

Anam... thumbnail
Except Utkarsh's character all the characters in the show are poorly written and that's coz all of them have potential love interests in the show. The focus of all the characters is their interaction with their future love interests. 
Utkarsh's character doesn't have a love interest so other aspects of his character are focused on. 
Anam... thumbnail
Posted by Laksh on Insta 

For all the Vibarth fans !

mansinarang95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Woww can't wait..but it must be a dream as acc to spoiler parth will be dreaming of vibha..hope so it's  not a dream 
SalinaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally a good episode today. Everyone was given screen space as an individual. Hope to see more episodes like today. Back to the main stories of each character.
Nethra07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

Posted by Laksh on Insta 

For all the Vibarth fans !

I think we should all make it a point to send messages on lakshs insta and let him know how much we love them as a couple and for him to post more such pics!

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
@ Shiva and ChocoholicAnam : thanks a lot for d caps ðŸ˜ƒ
Anam... thumbnail
One more Insta pic by Laksh

Who all are eagerly waiting for Monday ? I'm definitely.

Edited by ChocoholicAnam - 8 years ago