Prediction Tomorrow For Ashlok and Sarkaar

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi freinds...

As most of Fans are disappointed that jungle Track is end soon..
But frankly speaking Im so much excited for Tomorrow and amy be day after tomorrow episode...
On the basis on Precap One prediction come out from my mind... So thought i will share with u...

MY PREDICTION:-

So in the morning we see that Ashlok find their way to comout from jungle in this process Aastha hurt herself and it make Shlok easy to take her to temple  and he will care for her... And see caring nature of Shlok Bhrakha think that Shlok is really nice guys .. How much he suffer and due to her how much he going through but still he help her and  having a soft corner...(Dont Know what MB and His Wife and Sojal have role in their so dont want to say anything about them)..
So after he treatment Ashlok make their way to Mumbai and Shlok take her back to Sarkaar house where Sarkaar is all Panic and try to track Aastha and her Mobile when he got news he about to leave suddenly Ashlok appear...
Seeing Ashlok together Sarkaar losses his control and shout at Shlok and say harsh word to him but Shlok is all smiling inside whn he about to hit Shlok Bharkha stop Sarkaar and said that he help her a lot and save her life also... But sarkaar is too angry is not listen to Bharkha and said that its all plan of Shlok becoz he try take u away form me... Than Bhrkha said if this is so than why he is bring me here... than might be Shlok  said what proof u have that this is all thing is done by me... And Sarkaar ss not not able to tell about Pendrive voice or if he is tell than must be Apsara hide it...
Seeing this nature bharkha upset with sarkaar and siad who help u r wife u misbehave with him and goes to her room for rest after saying sorry to shlok...
In Hall Shlok and Sarkaar is all Alone where Shlok said how much u tried to keep Aastha away from me but One day aastha will come back to me... See Now u r Bharkha means My Aastha Trust me a Lot and arguing to u for Me... Count the days when aastha come back to me...
And Shlok leave the Place and Sarkaar is only fuming with Anger...

I hope u like my this story..
Mission pink..😊

Nice post...
Im nt sure about ashlok going to temple. Cv's r interested in showing others than ashlok.
Even im confused what s the reason for MB and co visiting jungle along with ashlok? What are they going to do in this?? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by charanyaaj

Nice post...
Im nt sure about ashlok going to temple. Cv's r interested in showing others than ashlok.
Even im confused what s the reason for MB and co visiting jungle along with ashlok? What are they going to do in this?? πŸ˜•

Chawl gang is on a picnic eating vada pav...purpose of going to the jungle πŸ˜†
Nice prediction kusum...agree 
Originally posted by Dogan1

Chawl gang is on a picnic eating vada pav...purpose of going to the jungleπŸ˜†
nice prediction kusum .

Divi u want the gang to join Ashlok? ... Why don't you tell cvs πŸ˜†
Originally posted by potomac

nice prediction kusum .

Divi u want the gang to join Ashlok? ... Why don't you tell cvs πŸ˜†

No no...why this kolaveri deepa...I meant the purpose of the chawl gang was to eat vada pav...πŸ˜†
Their scenes were so forced...unnecessary...bi product they ate up ashlok scenes...

U know what deepa
I have a feeling the vada pav was packed for astha thinking they all will be together even in the hut but cvs got scred that we will eat them up raw so they separated the chawl gang from ashlokh...πŸ˜†
Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by charanyaaj

Nice post...
Actually clearly Told MB and Gang that they have to wait on Temple means shlok have a Plan on Temple... So i think they will go...
Originally posted by aymen22

wow what a prediction
thanks😳

Chawl gang is on a picnic eating vada pav...purpose of going to the jungle πŸ˜†
may be for this we have to wait for today episode...

Nice prediction kusum...agree 
😳