YT video of aalishan kiss promo

Posted: 8 years ago
Finally ...youtube video of aalishan kiss promo...only title is misleading...
http://youtu.be/QadA7FYN3RgEdited by ashred12 - 8 years ago
I was just about to post that new promo is out :)
I hope she  goes out with Veer. I dont want Aaliya and Ishaan without proper closure of Ishaan and Maalvika relationship.Edited by kewlkidz - 8 years ago
Oo my god☺️☺️
now whatt???
😲 Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Jessicarh

Oo my god☺️☺️
now whatt???
😲
In the description box they wrote both Ishaan and veer as her out, WHO will she choose?
Pata nehi Q, but i feel she will go out with Veer.
Originally posted by kewlkidz

</div>

In the description box they wrote both Ishaan and veer as her out, WHO will she choose?
<div>
Pata nehi Q, but i feel she will go out with Veer.

yeah i saw that...
even i think she will go out with veer😊 "kyun gayi aliya veer ke saath date pe?" Something like this was written below.
Shit* is aliya really getting into a false relationship with veer!! Bhavishyawani sahi ho rahi hai forum ki
but i also think...ishaan will follow aliya even there🤢Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Jessicarh

yeah i saw that...
even i think she will go out with veer😊
but i also think...ishaan will follow aliya even there🤢
agreed. Honestly, I dont understand Ishan at times. Should he be with Malvika or following Aaliya. Specially i feel sorry for Malvika cause she has gone through so much and Ishan is also kind of on the edge of leaving her. 
Originally posted by Twinklestar139

agreed. Honestly, I dont understand Ishan at times. Should he be with Malvika or following Aaliya. Specially i feel sorry for Malvika cause she has gone through so much and Ishan is also kind of on the edge of leaving her.

Exactly...this time i agree that malvika is right n its all ishaan's fault. I mean how can he play with somebody's feelings like this. 😡 Her dad cheated her mom..her mom's also not there with her, ishaan was the only person she loved n trusted. Any girlfriend would have expected the same thing malvika's expecting. But ishaan is always running behind aliya..wth!! 😡 Atleast look at your girlfriends condition...she's crying..atleast be with her for sometime..console her..spend some quality time with her. Par nahi..isse toh har jagah aliya dikh rahi hai..disgusting ishaan!!
yup saw it
was so confused n surprised though!
so many questions running in my mind
but aftr the promo all i cn say is that AliShan is definitely
increasing the temperature here!
the promo was hot 😳
so i guess now i cn see a bit of 'oomph' in this couple..
its not that sweet anymore 😛
i do hope ishaan won't get intimate with aliya before
he clears out his head and talk to malvika!
if he kisses her before talking to malvika den this would prove
his character of infidelity! and i don't want them to ruin ishaan's character like this 😕
Originally posted by Shanaya_MaNan

yup saw it
was so confused n surprised though!
so many questions running in my mind
but aftr the promo all i cn say is that AliShan is definitely
increasing the temperature here!
the promo was hot 😳
so i guess now i cn see a bit of 'oomph' in this couple..
its not that sweet anymore 😛
i do hope ishaan won't get intimate with aliya before
he clears out his head and talk to malvika!
if he kisses her before talking to malvika den this would prove
his character of infidelity! and i don't want them to ruin ishaan's character like this 😕
Ikr. I really want him to solve his conflicts with malvika first and tell aaliya about his feelings for her. I seriously dont want him to give more pain to malvika and it would be quite stupid of him to do so. Moreover, he just has these feelings of being in love with aliya but its so soon that he isnt really serious about it yet. It is clear that its gonna be Alishaan but before that happens i want ishaan to clear all his conflicts with malvika. 
this promo ws very passionate n sizzlin hot..cant wait to see real epi..!! love love AliShaan..!!

tfs