India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

RagMen sucks

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Birla's were about to bankrupt. They got legal court notice. Moreover after firing Mr. Saxena now they don't have anyone to rely on their busieness issues. And still Ragini and Menka are unable to understand the depth of this financial crisis. They are upset cause Suhani is pursing the boys to join office and then after becoming self-reliant they'll have to dance on their husband's tunes. I've never seen or heard of these kind of brainless women. Even a mad is well aware of his own interest. These two idiots are still against Suhani. Today I realized why primary education is mandatory because they don't even have that much knowledge. Dadi's lame challenge to Suhani was a big LOL. Old botox queen's over confidence has sacrificed RagMen brutually. Lets keep 1 minute silence for the future martyrs aka Ragini and Menka. Just imagine the two bitches oooppss sorry I mean little puppies aka secreteries running for Suhani Madam's next order LOL even Dadi Birla lost her brain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfansanjanaxxdivyareddy123rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I know what the hell is wrong with these today idiots, they don't understand what is going on and all they think about it facial etc, it's good suhani cuts the electricity and they have to suffer, they need to suffer to learn how hard life is

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfansanjanaxxSM.Lopayanks28

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

I know what the hell is wrong with these today idiots, they don't understand what is going on and all they think about it facial etc, it's good suhani cuts the electricity and they have to suffer, they need to suffer to learn how hard life is

Even I don't understand. After all we are also girls right! But their lives only revolve around makeup, spa, facial yukkksss. They should suffer till eternity. Suhani is always so delicate in handling her enemies. A power cut is nothing to punish them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfanyanks28rbb1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I seriously hope the Birlas lose their home and RagMen get sent packing to their maikay and I loved the precap, it's actually a very fun bet. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfanrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I seriously hope the Birlas lose their home and RagMen get sent packing to their maikay and I loved the precap, it's actually a very fun bet.
yeah it was a fun precap I cannot wait to see them suffer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan

divyareddy123 Goldie
divyareddy123
divyareddy123

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
dadi didnt lost her brain she z too clever n cunning yaar from inside she knws dat suhani has capacity to do anything dats y she challenges about ragmen n cleverly escapes..poor ragmen they struck in dz challenge these two dnt have brain wat they will do in office as secretaries surely they will roam like puppies as they knw wat to do..ragmen deserves more..all birlas should start their education from primary again..who knws dat whether these dadi boys went to school r nt..dadi might have thnk dt why should birlas go for school no need they can play in home some one will cm home n teach them something dats y these three birla boys need proper education

rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyareddy123

dadi didnt lost her brain she z too clever n cunning yaar from inside she knws dat suhani has capacity to do anything dats y she challenges about ragmen n cleverly escapes..poor ragmen they struck in dz challenge these two dnt have brain wat they will do in office as secretaries surely they will roam like puppies as they knw wat to do..ragmen deserves more..all birlas should start their education from primary again..who knws dat whether these dadi boys went to school r nt..dadi might have thnk dt why should birlas go for school no need they can play in home some one will cm home n teach them something dats y these three birla boys need proper education
nice post

divyareddy123

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyareddy123

Very well said Divya. I never thought in that way. Seriously now I doubt whether these boys have gone to school or not. Dadiconda is very much capable to think in that way. And yeah Poor puppies lol.

divyareddy123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index