India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

ishkar and rari will marry (Page 2)

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Mrs Shakti Arora please change the Topic of your thread ! I mean it's disgusting ! Please change it ! It's a humble request ! And also don't conclude anything by Colors activity , they're neither CVS nor anyone from PH or any script writers , they are controlled by the Software-Engineers and they opt to do what they find better in their own favour ! Waise . AWWE KA AWWA Bigra hua hai , Just saw Shakti new IV in high he said that Ranveer had meet ishaani at 5 am in the morning and Rithika saw them and Then Rithika forces RV to promise her that he will not ishaani and the lawyer anymore in his life and Will apologise to ishaani because of the insult he did to her and close the chapter for lifetime ! Don't know what CVS are really up to !

Edited by Ishveer-lover - 12 May 2015 at 9:11am

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Mrs Shakti Arora please change the Topic of your thread ! I mean it's disgusting ! Please change it ! It's a humble request ! And also don't conclude anything by Colors activity , they're neither CVS nor anyone from PH or any script writers , they are controlled by the Software-Engineers and they opt to do what they find better in their own favour ! Waise . AWWE KA AWWA Bigra hua hai , Just saw Shakti new IV in high he said that Ranveer had meet ishaani at 5 am in the morning and Rithika saw them and Then Rithika forces RV to promise her that he will not ishaani and the lawyer anymore in his life and Will apologise to ishaani because of the insult he did to her and close the chapter for lifetime ! Don't know what CVS are really up to !

is it after function scene on based ishkar marriage? U urself r confused then why r u blaming tm?lol
ishveer123 Newbie
ishveer123
ishveer123

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
If dis will hapoen den am.going to quit dis show.. Angry
Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

is it after function scene on based ishkar marriage? U urself r confused then why r u blaming tm?lol
what confused man ? Please elaborate what are you trying to say ! 
Yes ! It will be after The function scene and I am grateful to my own self that I have decided not to watch MATSH !

Edited by Ishveer-lover - 12 May 2015 at 9:28am
HarshaMawra Goldie
HarshaMawra
HarshaMawra

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ILTHBEB

what confused man ? Please elaborate what are you trying to say ! 
Yes ! It will be after The function scene and I am grateful to my own self that I have decided not to watch MATSH !

U said ishani wl claim her rights back as RV's wife.. If that z gona happen y r u quitting the show?
JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I think colors r playing wid fans so they r posting their pics and regarding not asking to ishveerians and asking 2 ritveer and ishkar bcoz they know its ishveer and majority will be ishveer only so to whom they will ask and ishkar and ritveer were only one or two so they asked them and also asked why they want it bcoz they know its not going 2 happen...
HarshaMawra Goldie
HarshaMawra
HarshaMawra

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Echofades

Check Shakti favs lol... That's always I like him out of all TV actors. 

He fav'd RiKar pairing tweet.. Hahaha wish shakti was the story writer of MATSH.. He would've written the story based on our wish

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSIshveer-loverMahi_veNidhi..

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
No way...they're so disgurstingAngryAngryAngry

Go to top