ishkar and rari will marry - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MrsShaktiArora

I juz read KZK serial story and it was pukeworthy..
Idk the female married 3 times or something n the male married 3-4 times... All 3 women married him for wealth n the female lead after marrying his 2nd hubby she consumated with the main male lead.. She already consumated wd him before marriage as well.. Then she wl con wd her 2nd hubby n the male lead con wd all his wives.. N they become grand parents for the new found bunch of kids n they die n they wl meet n heaven.. W*F z ekta so disgusting.. My head ws spinning while reading dz crap
Some ppl were saying MATSH z gona be like KZK..
I thot that the main pair wl marry someone else but wl keep loving forvever without con .. But KZK ohhh myyy goddd... Its disgusting... For goodness sake don't compare MATSH with that crap KZK
🤣 kyun kiskai saat con kiya this is totally confused here even their kids vi confused ho gayi sayeed kyun real baap hai.rofl. Its not only puckworthy rather beyond puckworthy which has no limitation. Can u imagine this shitty serial had been telecast since more than 4 years? But this era has been gone now i think.
let them watch their own shows 
Ya, this is a real shit ðŸ˜¡
Wow my one tweet & u make topic 😆 🥳 but again I like shikhar & his family after knowing also they love& respect Ishani 😃 they also gives credit to her for their happiness.
RV after knowing the truth would unite Ishani and Shikhar ..thinking that  he stood her during bad time..and had faith and trust in Ishani even though she kept telling Shikhar that she is a murderer ..