Frequent Posters

ishveer123 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If dis will hapoen den am.going to quit dis show.. 😡
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

is it after function scene on based ishkar marriage? U urself r confused then why r u blaming tm?lol

what confused man ? Please elaborate what are you trying to say ! 
Yes ! It will be after The function scene and I am grateful to my own self that I have decided not to watch MATSH !
Edited by Ishveer-lover - 8 years ago
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

what confused man ? Please elaborate what are you trying to say ! 
Yes ! It will be after The function scene and I am grateful to my own self that I have decided not to watch MATSH !

U said ishani wl claim her rights back as RV's wife.. If that z gona happen y r u quitting the show?
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think colors r playing wid fans so they r posting their pics and regarding not asking to ishveerians and asking 2 ritveer and ishkar bcoz they know its ishveer and majority will be ishveer only so to whom they will ask and ishkar and ritveer were only one or two so they asked them and also asked why they want it bcoz they know its not going 2 happen...
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Echofades

Check Shakti favs lol... That's always I like him out of all TV actors. 

He fav'd RiKar pairing tweet.. Hahaha wish shakti was the story writer of MATSH.. He would've written the story based on our wish
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No way...they're so disgursting😡😡😡
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
One of the worst thing they can do to the show is to make the lead pair marry someone else ?
love_ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sirf suspence create krne ke liye ese reply kr rhe hy...unko agr apna shhow band krna hy to wo esa krenge...😉..chill karo guyzz...be positive😉...
nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: matsh

This is really pathetic.. they are hellbent on the cross marriages !!
😡

😡Yeah...and then they will show from cross marraiges...to 'cross going to bed'...to 'having cross sex'...then from there to having 'cross illegitimate kids'...and so forth!
Edited by nimajai16 - 8 years ago
HarshaMawra thumbnail
I juz read KZK serial story and it was pukeworthy..
Idk the female married 3 times or something n the male married 3-4 times... All 3 women married him for wealth n the female lead after marrying his 2nd hubby she consumated with the main male lead.. She already consumated wd him before marriage as well.. Then she wl con wd her 2nd hubby n the male lead con wd all his wives.. N they become grand parents for the new found bunch of kids n they die n they wl meet n heaven.. W*F z ekta so disgusting.. My head ws spinning while reading dz crap
Some ppl were saying MATSH z gona be like KZK..
I thot that the main pair wl marry someone else but wl keep loving forvever without con .. But KZK ohhh myyy goddd... Its disgusting... For goodness sake don't compare MATSH with that crap KZK