Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

ishkar and rari will marry

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ya colors z hell bent on promoting these 2 pairs
N when some ppl commented saying they love ishkar coz ishani deserves respect colors replied saying 'True'

Some commented RitVeer z a good pair colors replied saying ' trur Are u excited for their marriage''

They only replied to those who supported ritveer and ishkar

When most of the ishveer fans asked for ishveer colors did not cmment at all . what r they trying to prove?

I have lost my hope n dz show.. Shit ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That colors page have no clue what they're talking about. They just seems to agree with everyone, I have gotten use to them and I don't think they even watch there own shows. It's just some random persons running every page.  Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is really pathetic.. they are hellbent on the cross marriages !!
😡😡😡😡
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Check Shakti favs lol... That's always I like him out of all TV actors. 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Originally posted by: Echofades

That colors page have no clue what they're talking about. They just seems to agree with everyone, I have gotten use to them and I don't think they even watch there own shows. It's just some random persons running every page.

no its not fully true they don't know anything. Frm colors its said to give new pics of cross couples hence there is often come new pics of rari n ishkar n there r remained colors n matsh's tag. Don't know why they r playing such a nasty play with fans!
ILTHBEB thumbnail

Check Shakti favs lol... That's always I like him out of all TV actors.

doesn't he give favs every tweet?Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

isn't he given favs every tweet?

No just a few tweets he fav. He favorite one that said Shikhar and Ritika when colors was asking the cross couple question 😆
ILTHBEB thumbnail

No just a few tweets he fav. He favorite one that said Shikhar and Ritika when colors was asking the cross couple question 😆

lol...definitely this is the perfect ans of colors's rubbish poll. He might get fun so fav it.
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mrs Shakti Arora please change the Topic of your thread ! I mean it's disgusting ! Please change it ! It's a humble request ! And also don't conclude anything by Colors activity , they're neither CVS nor anyone from PH or any script writers , they are controlled by the Software-Engineers and they opt to do what they find better in their own favour ! Waise . AWWE KA AWWA Bigra hua hai , Just saw Shakti new IV in high he said that Ranveer had meet ishaani at 5 am in the morning and Rithika saw them and Then Rithika forces RV to promise her that he will not ishaani and the lawyer anymore in his life and Will apologise to ishaani because of the insult he did to her and close the chapter for lifetime ! Don't know what CVS are really up to ! Edited by Ishveer-lover - 8 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Mrs Shakti Arora please change the Topic of your thread ! I mean it's disgusting ! Please change it ! It's a humble request ! And also don't conclude anything by Colors activity , they're neither CVS nor anyone from PH or any script writers , they are controlled by the Software-Engineers and they opt to do what they find better in their own favour ! Waise . AWWE KA AWWA Bigra hua hai , Just saw Shakti new IV in high he said that Ranveer had meet ishaani at 5 am in the morning and Rithika saw them and Then Rithika forces RV to promise her that he will not ishaani and the lawyer anymore in his life and Will apologise to ishaani because of the insult he did to her and close the chapter for lifetime ! Don't know what CVS are really up to !

is it after function scene on based ishkar marriage? U urself r confused then why r u blaming tm?lol