Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Scribblings Of An Insane Chick ;) ;)

..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Scribblings Of An Insane Chick ;) ;)

Hello !! Namasthe !! Vanakam !! Adaab !! I welcome you all to my gallery of MaNan.Oh I forgot to introduce myself.Am Harika.Am basically from Andhra Pradesh.Here I present my first ever gallery.It's unbelievable to me because I never dreamnt in my wildest dreams that I would write something . Well I guess now I should believe that it's my gallery only !!! Well have a look at my works if you are interested.

-MY GALLERY-

Pics Credits : .SmokeySilence. Thank you so much for the pics and for allowing me to use in my banners and re-editing.

[Hyperlinked Links]

..Synopsis..

Memories become a treasure for everyone.In the same way they became a treasure to a girl. A girl who fell in love with a boy . She fell in love with the boy where her eyes haunt him in his dreams.Along with beautiful memories there are dreadful memories too.To know them read the One Shot.

..Synopsis..

There is boy who never gets up before 9 but suddenly he started to get up at 6'o clock and started to go for walking.There he sees a girl but he never talks.Will he talk to her anytime ? To know read the One Shot

..Synopsis..

A love story of a girl.A girl who never believes in love has fallen in love only to be betrayed.She stopped believing in love.But suddenly a boy comes in her life to make her believe in true love.To tell her what true love sounds like.Did she fall in love with him ? Did she get to know what is true love ? To know read the One Shot.

..Synopsis..

Indeed it is true.Love is never planned .It just happens.There are two people who don't believe in love.They agreed to marriage only for their parents but didn't see each other pics before the marriage.How did they work out ? Did they fall in love ? DId they realise ? To know read the One Shot.

..Synopsis.. 

They are two love birds who are in love with each other but didn't confess yet.Met in a social programme and became friends and knowingly or unknowingly had fallen in love with each other.Here Valentine's day is giving them a chance to confess their love. How did they confess,how did they surprise each other ? To know read the One Shot.

Pics Credits : .SmokeySilence. Thank you so much for the pics and for allowing me to use in my banners and re-editing.

..Synopsis..

A boy met a crazy girl in New York who changed his life.They both met again in Las Vegas and had a fun for one month.But suddenly the girl's marriage has been fixed with some boy.They boy and girl realised their love but didn't confess thinking that the other doesn't him/her.Did they confess their love ? How ? To know read the Three Shot.

..Synopsis..

A girl met a boy before her marriage in a pub.They met and became friends and unknowingly had fallen in love with each other.But when the girl said to the boy that she is getting married.The boy left the girl.To know what happened next read the Two Shot

..Synopsis..

A boy who lost his parents.People said they died in a car accident but he know they didn't die in an accident .They were killed.He is alive only to take revenge and to give justice to his parents death.But when he became hopeless a girl came and gave him hope .Became his support.Did they solve the mystery behind his parent's death ? To know read the fic

..Synopsis..

A family is very happy in their small world.But due to something a girl became missing,parents died in car crash and left a girl alone in this cruel world.She joins SPACE to find how her sister became missing.Will she able to find her sister ? 

Love,
Harika..Keep smiling..It looks good on you.
Edited by ..Mellifluous.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful dear...!!!!
congrats for ur gallery...!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats!
you have got a beautiful collection๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks for the pm
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats๐Ÿ‘
and will be waiting for more stories...
My ashirvaad is with u write more๐Ÿ˜†
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the gallery di..
aarohi_angel98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanx for pm...
but i have already read all of your collection...
and i must say you have very good collection...
You r doing a good job...
You r a mind blowing writer... ๐Ÿ‘
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
jaanu hars congo for dis mind blowing n amazing gallery its too beautiful
manya_189 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You are such a great writer!! Congrats on so many stories ;) !!!
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on ur gallery!!

keep writing n entertaining..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vanivartika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is really  cool 
Now I will go through  ur all amazing stories 
I already following  ur current  ones ...
Thanks dear