Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

it is not a break up

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
 this is my point of view
 Nandini is pointing herself as she thinks the character she had portrayed of herself in front of others has giving Pandit a wrong meaning , she is such kind of girl who can be attracted with any men 

she  had kept herself away from all this when she was at her Amm's place , she had taken care of herself alone with out parents . she is thinking she has a loose character that Men around her can take her wrong ,  she was always comfortable with Manik , but when Pandit touched her intentionally she should have slapped him at first place and told her friends and complain but she resisted ,which has given him wrong sign 

she is blaming herself for that . her love for Manik and closeness for Manik has giving wrong sign to other Men

she is said to stay away from him  , as she thinks she has ruin her strong and innocent girl image  

it is MaNan story and at the end of every episode they will end up together we all know that so it is not big deal , it is time for Manik to make her understand , and convince her  he is part of her life how much she will throw him away from her  he will bounce back to her with more force

she was not wrong nor their relation it was people around them who took her wrong , she is always a one man woman  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

carolinebabygAhmedsadaf279ksh_nsyamasastry_68nicki11priya_sejwalCrazyMe_04manya_189vani86spnfanAngel13

candy1990 Senior Member
candy1990
candy1990

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

it is MaNan story and at the end of every episode they will end up together we all know that so it is not big deal , it is time for Manik to make her understand , and convince her  he is part of her life how much she will throw him away from her  he will bounce back to her with more force

well said.. I dont get why people are making so much fuss about it..
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
humm interesting view..but I don't agree that she blames herself for being with manik and losing her strong side... Nandu is blaming herself as she couldn't see that creep real face when manik told her so many times
And yeah hopefully manik instead of walking away hope makes her understand tomorrow and now that okay if she wants break up then break up
Hope he says something like 'if u still think they can't be together fine..but I won't let u be alone..I have promised u to be with u hamesha'
naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

humm interesting view..but I don't agree that she blames herself for being with manik and losing her strong side... Nandu is blaming herself as she couldn't see that creep real face when manik told her so many times
And yeah hopefully manik instead of walking away hope makes her understand tomorrow and now that okay if she wants break up then break up
Hope he says something like 'if u still think they can't be together fine..but I won't let u be alone..I have promised u to be with u hamesha'
 actually she though everyone is pure and they respect relation
she is still young to see understand 

she is blaming herself as she lie to Chachi and went alone with Manik 
if she had gone home it would have not happened 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 May 2015 at 9:45am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top