Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

it was anu all the way witha sprinkling of rajat (Page 2)

hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

Hi...Radhika...! I haven't yet watched today's episode...nor did I got time to watch yesterday's...!

Reading your updates...I'm happy that Anu is not hiding any doubts or facts from Rajat...! She is accomplishing the duty of a true wife and daughter-in-law...two in one...! One sharing everything with her husband and two trying to save her in-laws from Kajal claws...! 

There is such a wide difference between this Anu and the Anu during Veer track...! The old Anu used to hide things from her husband...and unknowingly was almost responsible for the break-up of her marriage...! Rajat was upset and once even taunted her...for not considering him, her best friend...! 

This new Anu is sharing her doubts with her husband...she is reinforcing and strengthening her relationship with him...and thus solidifying the basement of her marriage even more...! Along with being a good, loving and understanding wife...she has also become the best friend of her husband...! 

The old Anu used to share everything and asked for help from her sisters first...this new Anu is first sharing everything with her husband, and also knows that her husband will support and help her without even asking...once her doubts will turn into facts...! 

May be in this track...we will get to see the return of Dabang Rajat Sareen...saving Sherlock Holmes Anushka Sareen from Gabbar Suraj...! Sure Anushka will find herself in big troubles with the entry of new character who is nothing like the boy next-door...! Sure Kajal or Suraj will try to harm her physically...and our Hero Rajat Sareen will come save her Damsel in distress...! Would love to see a scene like this...! Day Dreaming

I'm also happy that Rajat didn't completely and heartedly forgive Minty...! He attended the pooja only on the request and insistence of Anu...! Minty wrongdoings are not so small to be forgiven so easily...! Although, being the mastermind behind all those crimes and the culprit..she is acting as if she is the victim and injured party...Lol...! LOL

i wish what i m reading in 2nd last para would have see it in ss but no expectation from cvsConfusedDeadOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234VJholic

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
@Radhika...Me too I don't have any hope with Minty...she is a gone case for me...! If after this Kajal track...she still doesn't see the goodness of Anu and accept her heartedly as her DIL...then not even World War 3 or Aliens invasion of Earth will be able to change her mind...! The day she will really accept Anu...will be the day she will be affected with leprosy...and Anu will look after her, while everyone will abandon her and left her to suffer alone...! 

@hanii...We can still dream and imagine this scene...! The new entry being a bad boy...we are going to get some action scene...! The main thorn in Kajal & Co. path will be Anu...and they will surely try to harm her physically...! Biwi in danger will turn Rajat Sareen into Rowdy Sareen...! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimihanii_0VJholicshrividhya

devuu23 IF-Rockerz
devuu23
devuu23

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
hey radhu hwz u .s radhu loved tdy episode Smile loved rajat scene wth minty again tdy he nailed the episode wth emotional expressions he s osum . Clap precap again gud whr anu nt hiding frm rajat ths tym Smile this kajal as usual irritating Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0VJholicWaida1234

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

@Radhika...Me too I don't have any hope with Minty...she is a gone case for me...! If after this Kajal track...she still doesn't see the goodness of Anu and accept her heartedly as her DIL...then not even World War 3 or Aliens invasion of Earth will be able to change her mind...! The day she will really accept Anu...will be the day she will be affected with leprosy...and Anu will look after her, while everyone will abandon her and left her to suffer alone...! 

@hanii...We can still dream and imagine this scene...! The new entry being a bad boy...we are going to get some action scene...! The main thorn in Kajal & Co. path will be Anu...and they will surely try to harm her physically...! Biwi in danger will turn Rajat Sareen into Rowdy Sareen...! Big smile

Waida, rowdy sareen wow!!!, waiting for that to happen. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakku17

hey radhu hwz u .s radhu loved tdy episode Smile loved rajat scene wth minty again tdy he nailed the episode wth emotional expressions he s osum . Clap precap again gud whr anu nt hiding frm rajat ths tym Smile this kajal as usual irritating Angry

Hi , how r u . Loved rajju today na? Like waida said we have a new improved anu mata. Hope she remains this way and does not go back to her old ways of hiding everything from rajju

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234devuu23

Go to top