Shastri Sisters

it was anu all the way witha sprinkling of rajat - Page 2

devuu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hey radhu hwz u .s radhu loved tdy episode 😊 loved rajat scene wth minty again tdy he nailed the episode wth emotional expressions he s osum . 👏 precap again gud whr anu nt hiding frm rajat ths tym 😊 this kajal as usual irritating 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Waida1234

@Radhika...Me too I don't have any hope with Minty...she is a gone case for me...! If after this Kajal track...she still doesn't see the goodness of Anu and accept her heartedly as her DIL...then not even World War 3 or Aliens invasion of Earth will be able to change her mind...! The day she will really accept Anu...will be the day she will be affected with leprosy...and Anu will look after her, while everyone will abandon her and left her to suffer alone...! 

@hanii...We can still dream and imagine this scene...! The new entry being a bad boy...we are going to get some action scene...! The main thorn in Kajal & Co. path will be Anu...and they will surely try to harm her physically...! Biwi in danger will turn Rajat Sareen into Rowdy Sareen...! 😃

Waida, rowdy sareen wow!!!, waiting for that to happen. 😳
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shakku17

hey radhu hwz u .s radhu loved tdy episode 😊 loved rajat scene wth minty again tdy he nailed the episode wth emotional expressions he s osum . 👏 precap again gud whr anu nt hiding frm rajat ths tym 😊 this kajal as usual irritating 😡

Hi , how r u . Loved rajju today na? Like waida said we have a new improved anu mata. Hope she remains this way and does not go back to her old ways of hiding everything from rajju