# MY WORLD'S KING # MaNan FF (UPDATED PART 23) Pg131 29/8 - Page 94

Posted: 8 years ago
Great couple thanks for the update wonderful writing
Update is superb...i can't have words to describe. πŸ‘ THANKS for the update.
[B][/B][I][/I]tnx GOD...! tht was just a dream...! tum ne to yr dara hi dia tha meko...!
how
sweet...! Manik kitna rspct krta hai Nadu ko...!
Awww 😳 u scared d hell out of me bt after reading d update im at peace n content πŸ˜ƒ really loved ur story more n more day by day πŸ˜› u have penned it down beautifully with perfection πŸ‘ really loved d way he left everythng abruptly in d middle on to reacher her πŸ˜ƒ she really made him insane πŸ˜‰ n dt double wild, hungry kiss was double cherry on d cake 😳 😳 dt was really sensuous bt dt was funny as d poor soul is sorry for dt kind of fasination lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ really loved his naughtiness πŸ˜ƒ now dy r going yo live 2gther πŸ˜‰ its gonna b fun πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ plzzz update itx nxt chp soon will b eagerly w8ting for it until dn tc love ya 😳
Nice part. Thank god sorry was for fascinating her
wow awsm update ...u kept ur promise with lots of love n respect ,,,,loved it ...update soon m so excited to know what will he do with shreeya thing ...waiting kills ...update soon ...waiting kills 
love samyukta
such a beautiful update
so blissful so adorable
beautifully written
cont soon baby
love u
awesome
Finally secret out
manik.is so cute "sorry for fascinating"
seriously thats called fear of loosing some one special
superb update
Very nice ..awaaa. ..so sweetπŸ˜›πŸ˜³. Your manik is a sweetheart dear.πŸ˜›so he is dreaming ...good oneπŸ˜‰ you expressed his feeling very nicely. I'm falling in love with them. ..πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for promising update. πŸ‘
Superb updatee...
Shocking to see manik was fascinating...
And he is saying sorryy...
King changed into slave...
Amazing..
Continue sooon