Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqra286 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
aww😳😳no it was no crap at all bt wonderful😊  really loving d story day by day❤️ 2days chapters was full of emotions😊  finally nandu excepted dt she loves him beyond anythng😃 n on d other e needs her badly forever bt yet to relaize his feelings for her😛😛 really loved it man plzz update nxt chp soon until dn tc love ya n EID MUBARAK in advance🥳
shaanmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update finally nandu realize that she have feelings for manik nd in some ways manik also have but he dont know about those feelings but he'll do something which will clear nandu's worries nd their distance in life so plzz continue soon
kirankusum thumbnail
Hey but you didnt pm me for last three updates ...
I just found out twe story and read it .. it was super ..
But plz do pm me also
MaNanholapeople thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
No we love your updates it is awsome please update more like this i am waiting for yuh and i always check the forum because i love your updates and i check it zilloon time and i love your updates
21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am hopelessly senselessly irrevocably madly crazily in love wid this FF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ayesha!! Gal...ur truly a blessed person!!! U write brilliantly!!! Ur jst beyond amazing gal!!!!!!!
This ff has become one of my favs now!!! I love it way too much!!
The bond dat abhi nandu sreeya share is pure...innocent...love them...
N i feel vry connected to nandu!! She left her family fr her dream...HIM...i relate to her...as i my gallery is overloaded wid my world's king's pics...i love her craziness her cute antics...!!
Manik...infamously famous rockstar...this ws somethin vry unique n incredible too!! Love hw his life changed at once!! Love MaNan...their 1st meeting..1st kiss...1st hug...evrythin!!
Manik finding his solace in her...her those talks na...they were jst touching...coz each n evry word she said ws so deep...i jst love d whole ff!!! Let nandu score things jaldi se...n open up her greatest secret to sreeya n abhi...
I love it ayesha!!! N yeah eid mubarak...in advance...
Update soon:)
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it yr 
It was so awesome
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Toshna_1522

I am hopelessly senselessly irrevocably madly crazily in love wid this FF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ayesha!! Gal...ur truly a blessed person!!! U write brilliantly!!! Ur jst beyond amazing gal!!!!!!!
This ff has become one of my favs now!!! I love it way too much!!
The bond dat abhi nandu sreeya share is pure...innocent...love them...
N i feel vry connected to nandu!! She left her family fr her dream...HIM...i relate to her...as i my gallery is overloaded wid my world's king's pics...i love her craziness her cute antics...!!
Manik...infamously famous rockstar...this ws somethin vry unique n incredible too!! Love hw his life changed at once!! Love MaNan...their 1st meeting..1st kiss...1st hug...evrythin!!
Manik finding his solace in her...her those talks na...they were jst touching...coz each n evry word she said ws so deep...i jst love d whole ff!!! Let nandu score things jaldi se...n open up her greatest secret to sreeya n abhi...
I love it ayesha!!! N yeah eid mubarak...in advance...
Update soon:)

heyyy toshna. . Thanks yaar. . Thanks a lot for appreciating my work. . plzzz keep loving. . ur words r my motivation. Thanks a ton.
ReneeAmora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so uch for the pm
Loved it loads..
Eagrly waiting for the update
musicialtie thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_manan

Yr story is vry touching n awesome specially today. Speechless n imotional.😭

thanks dear...  keep liking
musicialtie thumbnail

PART 16

" Manik where are we now ? " Nandini asked Manik yanking as she had taken a few sweet minutes sound sleep in the cool and relaxing atmosphere of the posh car. 

" Good Evening " Manik wished her with a quick temple kiss.   And as a return received her angelic smile.  

For some moment she had fully forgotten about her turmoil state regarding Manik Malhotra.  That time only she Could remember was Manik. Simply Manik.

"  Slept well ? "  he asked again caressing the errant strands of her face.

" Hmmm... was so tired... extra Classes ufff " she replied enjoying his tender touch on her face.  And she turned her face around the place. 

" Manik yahan ? " she asked raising her brows.

" Hmmm yahan. And if your beauty sleep is over then  now shall we move out of the car? " Manik asked loosened his seat belt. And without waiting for her reply stepped out of the car.

Nandini was puzzled.  She didn't understand what was going on with her and what was he up to.  So having no choice she got out of the car and followed Manik who passed the car keys to the valet and took Nandini inside.

Nandini's eyes popped up seeing the scenario. It was a very renowned disco surrounded by lots of dim blue red attractive disco lights and rich spoil brats ( according to her ).

" Manik why  are we here?  I don't like this place. I toh even can't see anything.  Why it's so dark ? Manik ... Manik " 

Nandini was blabbering herself. She hardly could see Manik as because of the dim lights and crowd. She had to literally pushed the crowd to follow Manik.  
But on her dismay she was pushed to the corner as soon the dj announced something.

As soon as Manik entered into the disco the dj announced about his arrival and the people started hooting his name.  Girls started drooling over him where as the guys gazed at him with jealousy filled eyes. 

But Manik as usual ignoring the crowd and crazy fans sat on his reserved place with the strict protection of guards. 

Nandini was amazed whilst stunned watching the crazy girls who were desperately wanting to get close to him , clinging onto him,  took pictures with him. But he least bothered yet enjoying it with his famous killer smirk talking with the manager of the pub.

The guards were giving him protection from the fans. Nandini wanted to go to him but the guards stopped her thinking her as a random crazy fan like others who were literally fighting with the guards to go near  HIM. 

Nandini said one of the guard that she was with him.  But the guards swipe her words away with mocked smile saying " sab yehi kahte hai " .

Anger of rejection started oiling her already fumed heart.  She was right. Their ways were different.  He was the famous Rockstar and She was nothing but a crazy admirer of him.  So accepting the truth with heavy chest she thought to leave the place.

Manik was talking with the manager of the disco who was inquiring about his amenities and all as Malhotra industries owns the disco and it's their responsibility to take care of the owner and the famous celebrity as well.  
While talking Manik's eyes were searching for Nandini who was seeing nowhere near.  Then suddenly his eyes felt on the corner of the exit gate.  Though the atmosphere of the disco was rocking with dim lights but yet he could sense her teary eyes from this far too.

" Nandini " he called her. But the sound of loud music stopped his voice to reach to her.  

She was about to walked out of the pub but something very attracting attracted her. And forced her to turned around.

Hey...

Manik started singing looking straight to Nandini.

Baimaan dil bada baimaan
Hota nahi aasaan
Ise hai samjhana

Manik came near to Nandini pushing all the crazy crowds away and stood in front of her.

Baimaan dil bada baimaan

He intensely eyed Nandini and held her hand seductively to stop her leaving.

Tere liye shaitan
Meri na ek mana...

Nandini was amazed with his intent gaze. That gaze had truth. That look had plead . That gape had love. And these all were for her. She was surprised when Manik moved closer to kiss her. But  she stopped him softly pushing him from her and walked towards the center of the discotheque.

Dil jeete ya main jeetun
Dekhungi dekhega tu
Lo dil se sharat lag gayi

Nandini started singing pouring  her heart out dismissing the fact of the surroundings...  

Mujhe to teri Lat lag gayi lag gayi

She was recalling everyone's words who was stopping her , scolding her not to think about the Famous Rockstar. Rebuked her to get obsessed with HIM. But her love was too much to ignore them. So, swiping away all weird turmoil thoughts she made herself flow with the wind as His eyes radiated that assurance which she was fighting for...

Zamana kahe lat yeh galat lag gayi
Mujhe to teri lat lag gayi lag gayi

She started walking towards Him while singing without  breaking their tempting eyelock...

Mujhe to teri
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh lat lag gayi

She was singing pulling Manik to her forgetting the whole world.  And Manik was enjoying her outrage through the song.. 

Mujhe to teri
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. lat lag gayi
Mujhe to teri
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh

Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh

Then Manik sang tucking the desperate bangs behind her ear which were disturbing him to drink her angelic face...  

Roku jitna utni bagawat ho
Lagta hai aisa haal dil ki tum zaroorat ho

Manik finally accepted that he needs her as much she needs him...

Roku jitna utni bagawat ho
Lagta hai aisa haal dil ki tum zaroorat ho

Nandini smiled with his innocence and truth and replied...

Mujhko bhi tu zaroori
Tu bhi nashe main poori
To kaisi yeh talab lag gayi

Mujhe to teri
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Ahh ahh aa.. yeh lat lag gayi
Mujhe to teri
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Ahh ahh aa.. lat lag gayi
Mujhe to teri

Their closeness  surprised everyone over the disco. They did not figure out that was Manik singing randomly or it was something deep as he had never sang so intense and genuinely with any girl?   And they were literally started searching the suitable reason of the unignorable fact that Why Manik Malhotra was dancing singing with a very normal middle class dressed average girl ignoring their super expensive dresses. So the girls were jealous of  Nandini. 

Ek tu ek main
Ek baat hui apni
Hairan hai kyun sara jahaan
Jo raat hui apni

Manik leaned very close to Nandini made her look around the jealous eyes surrounding them  with a smirk...

Ek tu ek main
Ek baat hui apni
Hairan hai kyun sara jahaan
Jo raat hui apni

Nandini then sang as the girls made faces seeing her...

Mujhse tu aake mila
To yeh hua hai sila
Ki saath tohmat lag gayi

He pulled her towards him while she was moving away of him being a shy soul.  And back hugged her...

Mujhe to teri
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh

Manik seductively placed his lips on her nape..  Nandini while singing shivered and turned and hugged him.

Mujhe to teri
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Ahh ahh aa.. aa.. yeh
Mujhe to teri.

After few minutes, they broke the hug and he pulled her out of the disco. 

" Nandini this is one of the part of my life. I wanted you to come across my life style then only I guess you will stop thinking about the difference between our lives.  Nandini , I know it's not you who danced but the jealous one.  But I want you to flaunt yourself . To be free yourself in front of me. I want you to be happy with me.  So , you enjoyed ? " 
 Manik asked cupping her face.  She didn't know what to answer. She was out of words. His words and tender slowly started melting her saddened rock like heart.

"  Manik... " she parted her lips to say something but sushed by his bewitching Lips. 

He slowly sucked her lips and then again  said  " Nandini I don't know what you think of me.  But I really want you in my life .  I want my every night sleeping cuddling with you peacefully then to start my morning with your enhancing smile which brighten up my entire day. I don't know what kind of feeling is this.  As it's all new for me.  But I can't deny the fact that I started falling for these feelings.  Nandini, please stop giving your self and me as well the pain by keeping ourselves away.  I do need you Nandini.  ".
 His eyes had tears and vocals had loyal tone . His intense eyes were giving proof of the  loyalty of his words. 

Nandini was looking into his eyes and slowly taking the love from his eyes. She was overwhelmed.  She drank all his genuine words and hugged him suddenly with happy tears on her eyes.  She was finally free from her crazy sad thoughts. Her all doubts regarding him were clear by her World's King.

After a while,

Nandini asked him to take her home without breaking the hug.  Manik smiled and said " Your wish is my command My World's Queen. "

Then  promptly he carried her in his arms. She didn't protest but loved it keeping her head on his heart. Next, they hopped into the car.  And Nandini felt asleep keeping her head on his shoulder seating very close  inhaling the essence of Her Him. 

Sorry for this chotu update but ' itne kam tym me inta hi milega ' as I was in holiday and I am in college assignments.  Enjoy it. Bear with it.
keep liking..commenting..suggesting. Stay Tuned😊
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago