Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqra286 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ds girl is truely insane for his worlds kingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  n manik being manik naughty to 2 hell πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ plzz update itx chp soon will b w8ting for it
jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice promo ,
can't wait to read the next chapter after reading it .
Update asap please .
Fatima_mir thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhh Good I can't wait kerdo na ab updateee
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

PART 10

" Manik where are you taking me ?" Nandini asked for the 10th times.

" why?  Are you scared ? Dar lag raha hai Nan..du " Manik mocked.

" I .. I am not scared " she tried to justify.

" Achcha ?? " Manik smirked " Then why are you keep asking me same thing?  " 

Nandini sighed in defeat and moved her gaze out of the car window.

The car was stuck in the traffic while Nandini was looking outside the window leaning her head on the window wall when suddenly her eyes fell on the big festoon hanging outside . It was the festoon of none other than The Manik Malhotra holding his guitar.  It was his new blockbuster album's logo.

She screamed. She jumped in excitement and forgetting her present whereabouts she exclaimed

" Ohh My God ...Look Manik 's poster.  My goodness how hot he is...!!!! " unknowingly she pulled his jacket to grab his attention to the poster.  Little she could remember whom she was asking to see whom banner. 

" Really? ? Let me see then.  Who's this Manik.  " Manik mischievously said and leaned closer to her.

Nandini then realised what she had done.  And being hell embarrassed she looked down to avoid his gaze.

Manik smiled at her innocence and to enlighten the atmosphere he thought to tease her. 

"By the way do you really think that he is hot? ?" Manik naughtily asked.

Listening her big doe eyes popped up in shyness.  Her cheek flesh became red. She was finding place to hide her face.  She was literally cursing her over excitement. 

"Say na.  Nandu. Is he hawt "  Manik again asked.  She was blushing really hard.  If she would be given any chance then she would definitely ran away from that place to hide her blushing and flushed cheeks.

" Ohhh I...I mean he... I mean Manik ... I mean you...ermm " her vocabulary was ditching her. She was hell embarrassed.

Manik understood her flushed state and decided not to tease her more.

" Ohkay relax.  You have no need to repeat that I am hot.  " he smirked and rubbed his lower lips to suppress his smile.

The entire way they didn't utter a single word. Both of them were silent. Only the little sound of traffic was accompanying the silence.

Nandini was thinking.  She was in deep thought.  She was now full puzzled.  The scenario of some minutes back had really shaken her head to toe. 

Was she dreaming about him or he was actually in front of him . 

That famous celebrity person she saw at the big glamorous festoon and page3 channels and the person seating beside her driving for her was the same ?

They said he was the most arrogant rude celeb in town but then who was him with her  caring for her and showering with unexpected affections.

Apart from all, the posters the photos of that person she used to admire and share her every single thoughts day and night was that the same with whom she had shared her first kiss ? 

Every girls' dream  like The dream of her too ,The famous Rockstar Manik Malhotra, The king of her world and the person seating beside  her sharing quick hidden glances of her now and then was the same?

Was it a dream or real?  She was afraid as might be he would got vanished as soon as she woke up.

" yeh Sach hai yaa hai sapna. .

Per lagta hai kyun apna. 

Dar lagta hai kahin ho na jaye chooo. ... "

"Chchhhooo " Manik blew up a sound to scare her as her hand unknowingly reached his side to touch him to feel his reality. 

She scared with his weird sound.  Her heart pounds. Her heartbeat paced it's beats. Her face became dark.

To relax her Manik said  " Relax.  Chill Nandini. " and took her hand on him and started rubbing it through his thumb. But that sudden pull from her deep thoughts really shook her delicate heart.

So to make her relax and comfortable Manik used his famous trick which he had discovered for her only. 

" wase Nandini... what were you checking ? I mean did you want to check me out that how hot I am ?"  He mischievously said tilted her chin to face him.

Nandini was again startled with his sudden attacks.  How did he always manage to clean her bold away?  She blushed.  She could feel her cheek became hot. And butterflies doing salsa inside her belly. 

" As I told before that you really colored good Nandu " he whispered in his famous husky voice to make her more redden and flushed.  And in a fraction of second kissed her blush.  

" Manik are you real ? " she hardly whispered breaking their sweet soft kiss session.

Manik who was still engrossed with the delicious flavor of her pink puffy lips hardly had attention to her talks but her lips.

" Manik " she again called him. 

" humm " ed he inhaling the essence of her hairs.

" Are you really real ?" She was confused of her life.

" Do you have still doubt ? " he whispered back looking straight into her eyes that were blank. " Then let me throw your doubts away " and in no time claimed her lips imprinting his clear presence.

After a while they broke the proximity of their luscious lips gasping hard.  Taking much breath Manik asked lovingly removing her messy bangs from her serene face

" Now Are you satisfied with my presence ?" He then softy cupped her face and said " It's all real not dream Nandini.  It's actually Me..  MANIK.  "

" MANIK !! " she murmured looking at him and smiled.  That smile had nothing but the acceptance of her dream came true feelings... assurance of   His presence with her. 

" Wase Nandu ..." he cleared his throat and said " We have lots of time for this look - look game.  Toh if you don't mind can we step in the place rather than continuing in this car ? " he was back in his mischievous mode.

Nandini then realized they had already reached. They stepped out of the car.

" What's this place ? " Nandini asked Manik as he passed on the key to the guard to park.

" My studio " he replied and dragged her with him inside.

She became amused witnessing the interior of the studio.  Actually it was not only a studio but kind of two steroid lavish studio apartment. She was fully awestruck with the interior.

She started roaming around the apartment while she stepped in a giant room looks like bedroom having separate seating area to music pad to wonderful open spacious balcony. She opened the washroom and became dumbstruck as even that bathroom was bigger than her rental apartment.

She sighed in amazement and stood in the balcony leaning on the railing. 'Mumbai city' and the  little sight of Arabian sea were looking amazing from that place.  She literally started loving the place.  She was enjoying the evening aroma of the city when a pair of exquisite arm wrapped her waist up from back.

" It's so beautiful " she said entwined her hands with him over her waist.

" Hmm it is " he replied back resting his chin up her shoulder slightly hiding his face in her hairs.

For some couple of minutes they didn't spoke but enjoyed each other proximity and smooth air coming from the beach and the perfect sunset.

" Manik why I am here ? " she broke the silence and asked.

" Because I wanted. " he replied and swiftly turned her towards him. She gave a questing look. 

" Because I wanted you to be around.  I don't know what spell you have caste on me.  But your spell has a very very strong effect on me. I have not feel that much affection for anyone in my entire life.  But you definitely have something strong magnetic field  that pulling me towards you. And I didn't know when I had landed up at your college to see you. Nandini " he gazed intensely at her . 

She couldn't make out what to say in reply.  She was in mix feelings like that time she wanted to jump in joy but yet cherished the most magical moment of her existence. Though she wanted to scream loud expressing her happiness but all she could manage to do was looking at his tempting black bewitching chocolaty brown eyes which were then full of true affections.

" Kya hua ? " he asked her confused as tears started rolling down from her eyes.

" why are you crying ? Did I have  done any mistake ?"  He cupped her face and asked worried.

She smiled and shook her head and wiped out her tears replied " I just can't believe that I am actually here standing in front of you .  Cuddling the Manik Malhotra... The Every girls dream.. The King Of My World. "

He chuckled at her innocence which really amazed him from the very day first. He softly pecked her forehead and whispered in  husky honey tone 

" Then  I suggest you to start believing as Your World's King is standing here with His World's Queen . " 

I know guys it's a short and mostly full of Nandini pov.  But I think it was needed to show her state of mind as it's fully impossible to react sane having your dream seating with you so close in real.  I wish you all are  agreed with that fact.  So this part was the closure of her dilemmas and starting a craziest new phase.

Keep loving.  Do commenting.  Stay tunned😊

Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
at last..res..
Unres..
Yippee..1st..and my 1000th post..last time i made my 200th post on ur bff ff..
Actually i m somehow addicted to ur stories..just love them all..

Update was awesome..the last dialouge of Manik was the best..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nandini's excitement..πŸ˜†..Manik er samnei Manik er poster niye excited hoya..🀣

Aro onek kicu bolar chilo..kintu ki bolbo khuje pacchi na..so bye for now..
Thanks a lot..for the update..πŸ˜ƒ
Take care..Edited by Addrita.Jesin - 8 years ago
lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update...
continue soon...
n3gn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice yaar plz update the next part soon
Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thank God you updated..!!
Short but as you said very important :)
it was sweet :)

mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
" Then I suggest you to start believing as Your
World's King is standing here with His World's
Queen . "
perfect closurefor nandini now she have to believe that shez his world's queen oh god the update was super awesome
aahi u actually updated omg i was just saying but u actually did it thnk u sooo mucchh aashi u r indeed a good frnd thnx yaar n i loved the update a lot
n now m waiting for some craziest, hottest n sensual moments between manan πŸ˜‰
update soon
love u lotsaa..
HTA111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful wonderful and amazing update

He just cant stop himself from teasing her and all she do is blush hard at point o fc time she forgets that she Is with her man of dreams and start praising him which gives him more chance to tease her and touch her to make her feel his presence besides her

The passion and intensity for her is growing and he can't shrug off that feeling for her all he wants to keep her beside him and kiss her like crazy

Continue soon