Frequent Posters

Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow..!! That was amazing..!!
Loved it alot :)
Samanf3 thumbnail
Superb awsum...it wz...thank uh so much...for dis...plzzz do continue ur story...donot end it..
kitkat5756 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow what an update !!!!!! So beautifully penned it...thanks for continuing sweety now coming to update it was awesome ... Manan have great understanding each other...they trust each other so much ...when manik asked nandu if she will ever leave him alone was so touching...finally after nandu's entry in manik's life his darkness of life is turning into brightness ...the song was really sweet ..can u tell me the song is from which movie???...everything u penned so well... Again thanks for continuing ur story...dnt be upset sweety .. U rock dear...we r here to support u ... Tc...update soon...with lots lots of love and hugs
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kitkat5756

Wow what an update !!!!!! So beautifully penned it...thanks for continuing sweety now coming to update it was awesome ... Manan have great understanding each other...they trust each other so much ...when manik asked nandu if she will ever leave him alone was so touching...finally after nandu's entry in manik's life his darkness of life is turning into brightness ...the song was really sweet ..can u tell me the song is from which movie???...everything u penned so well... Again thanks for continuing ur story...dnt be upset sweety .. U rock dear...we r here to support u ... Tc...update soon...with lots lots of love and hugs

thanks a ton.   and the song is of HERO movie in Salman khan's vocals. its a really nice track. enjoy.
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh wow what an update loved it very much... thanks for the update...
CROCKOMICHI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
It was amazing love the way manik spoke about his feelings for nandini and the somg was awsome.
Update soon.
Natashaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
just wowww yrr😛 but whyy stopped dere romance in middle 😔..u r such a romance breaker ...idiot 😆aww my sallu's song ...main hu heroo tera
mairaallauddin thumbnail
Amazing update 
Loved it 
Update the next part soon 
nikki.smiley95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i just loved it...😊
how can someone be soo understanding yrrr...😊...like manik would never ever cross his limits unless & until there is any signal from nandini...& this is the best part of their story & this thing makes them the most adorable couple.😳
just love them to the core.❤️
i hope nandini opens up soon in front of manik, and shares all her worries with him😊
lovely update
post next part soon.
love u 
tc
happiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating and pls be regular