# MY WORLD'S KING # MaNan FF (UPDATED PART 23) Pg131 29/8 - Page 74

Posted: 8 years ago
Why r u even asking dear...obvio d ans is going a big yes...heheπŸ˜›But ..on a serious note u shud continue every story of urs,,,,we r upset as kyy is ending nd if d stories also end den there will be no manan to cherish as u said...so pls dear continue ur stories😊
See ASHU
we really don't want u to end ur stories bcoz we love to read them all...
and most of all that KYY is ending not our love for them...
so it's easy to say that u hv to remember them and make them remember to us by ur updates
so tc sweetheart love u
stay blessed
we r telling our decision but it's u to take the decision as u r the writer
be healthy tc... 😊
Superb this update was again glimpse of ur thoughtfulness. ..
Plz dn end the story na... I agree nd also sad with heart broken atmosphere around us ..the ky2 fandom.. bt plz dn end it na coz if it's really end which is still hard to believe as m still hoping for the best, then we can cherish our manan here only 
So plz think about ur decision just one more time for the sake of ur readers who r showering their love upon all the 3 stories by uh .. rest the last decision will obviously be urs 
Love this story alot 
Brilliant update Continue soon 
Superb updatesss i m maddlyy in luv wid alll ur storiess!! So wat ky2 iz ending but by ur storiess manan will always b chershd in our hearts!! Plz plz plzzz cntinueee writing!!! Plzzz just love ur stories!! :):):):):)<3
Please continue...your stories and updates are too great not to...
Hi dear please continue so that we cherish our manan at least in ur stories which r beautifully and perfectly written. Please continue 
Hey yaar Dont behave like ky2 team yaar
They r heartless
U r not like them 
Or stories are the only hope left now 
For us    the crazy fans of ky2
Dont end it pls.    I want to continue enjoy t
My manan. moments please...
All the 3 ff's u pen down are awesome.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So plz continue.

Though KYY is ending we can cherish Manan by these ff's

Awesome work. Continue soon😊
that was superbly awesomee...
nandu's friends are having serious doubts on her...i think they will come to know soon. don't know whats gonna happen after that. i hope they would understand her.😊
and seriouslyyy...Manik was crying after nandu got cut...awww...that was super sweet. i love this side of manik.
now whats gonna happen next...will there be any sweetdish??πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...lets see what happens.
all depends on you..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
well, thanx for the pm dear...update soon.😊
your all the updates were super awesomee.
tc
Hey Musicialtie plzz dont think to brought ur stories down i knw ending of ky2 is a sunnden heart attack to all fans bt all beautiful things has to end one day n v need to xcept it dt pARTH needs time to recover afterall he is also a human not machine bt still v have to bear ds heart break n if u guyx on forum will stop writing stories dn it will b impossible for us to survive as v can cherised MANAN journey by re watching dm bt u guyx will made dm alive still in ur stories soo plzz dnt end dm n continue writing for Manan n for us 😊Edited by iqra286 - 8 years ago