Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MeEm10

Hi...I am new here...
Ur FF is awesome...I loved it very much...
Excillent update...keep it up.. 👍🏼
Cont soon...
Hey 1 question..r u Bangladeshi...????

hey thanks dear for liking my ff.
and I am not bangladeshi... I am an Indian and bengali.
amrutha.shetty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow u updated this ...I love this FF its my fav ...aww tht was so cute of him itne mehnat se sbko autograph dia photos click kiye jst for nandu bt on the other side he got to see so much love for him even ...shreya nd abhi r so sweet yaa ...indeed true frnds jaha ek uski saari harkate bata rhi apne rockstar ko leke vhi dusra emotional ho gaya uska dream finally pura hota dek nd I think nandu n manik shud tell them coz thn its not fair on their side ...anyways waiting for the punishment ...😆
       Lots of love❤️
Ashmita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazingly brilliant... what an update... I loved every bit of it... I especially loved the part where manik felt thr happiness of being sooo much loved by his fans... he felt sooo proud and  special... the happiness that he never experienced because of his ll time attitude but for the first time because of his girl he could experience that happiness and the love and support of his fans... I alsp loved that though he was really tired and annoyed yet he did not let show on his face because he was doing all this for his girl and for her he can do anything and everything... nandini tooo was feeling proud of her man who is the heartthrob of millions of hearts and was happy with the fact that all this he was just doing for her... I loved all of it... I really enjoyed reading it... this update was sooo much fun to read... uh are exceptional... what a FABULOUS story uh have come up with... commendable... thank uh soo much for the pm... really appreciate it... please please update real soon... will be waiting eagerly... keep up the great work... best wishes... :) :D
MeEm10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicialtie

hey thanks dear for liking my ff.
and I am not bangladeshi... I am an Indian and bengali.

Ur welcome...amio bengali... 😃 & Bangladeshi..
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashmita18

Amazingly brilliant... what an update... I loved every bit of it... I especially loved the part where manik felt thr happiness of being sooo much loved by his fans... he felt sooo proud and  special... the happiness that he never experienced because of his ll time attitude but for the first time because of his girl he could experience that happiness and the love and support of his fans... I alsp loved that though he was really tired and annoyed yet he did not let show on his face because he was doing all this for his girl and for her he can do anything and everything... nandini tooo was feeling proud of her man who is the heartthrob of millions of hearts and was happy with the fact that all this he was just doing for her... I loved all of it... I really enjoyed reading it... this update was sooo much fun to read... uh are exceptional... what a FABULOUS story uh have come up with... commendable... thank uh soo much for the pm... really appreciate it... please please update real soon... will be waiting eagerly... keep up the great work... best wishes... :) :D

THANKS A LOT DEAR FOR YOUR WORDS AND APPRECIATIONS. IT MEANS A LOT. KEEP LIKING.😊
Natashaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aishuuu I hv updated ...re 18+hot ho 😉 🤣
neeharika__ thumbnail
Plz update na
Plzz :) n pm me whn u update
Plz update soon
neeharika__ thumbnail
Plz update part 19
Its been so ling
Waiting for it
Plz update it soon
Cutebaby9889 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pls post the nxt prt jaldi
in this update manik was in full mischevious mood n wht will happen in nxt update waiting eagerly fr ur next update n pls don't make us wait more
lots of love
tanisha
24SONIgal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U r answering also of the comment but not updating pls finish the story which u have started telling us in bits and parts.but your part update duration is very much longer and that wait is killing usu We all r wating like hawk.pls yaar update.pls pls