Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqra286 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awww dt was an awsum update yr 😛 i was really blushing on word HARD 😉 😆 😃 can imagine wht is kumming nxt 😉 😃 bt really loved d way nandu got cunfuse n still dnt get wht he said lol 😆 😉 plxxz update itx nxt chp soon will b eagerly w8ting for it 😃
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cutest update yr
loved manik.. he is soo lovable yr
cont soon
Farheen_siddqui thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update yar !!! I loved it. 
Bechara  Manik !! Kya kya karna pada use..
N thn the autographs n selfie session  it was so cute !!!
U nailed it yar !!!!

BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow very nice update
Thanks 4 the pm
Manancrazy_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Too good
Amazing
Awesome
Cont soon
kitkat5756 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear...awesome update...loved each and every part of ur update...pyaar kya kya karwata hain yaar...manik apni nandu de milne ke liye kya kya kar raha tha... jo kabhi itne humble tarike se apni fan se kabhi nahi mile aj woh the manik malhotra have to face such a huge crowd just to see his girl..wow mannna parega yaar...kya likhti hain tu... manik felt so happy to get so much love and affection from his beloved fans , it was all possible because of nandu... nandu coudnt able to analyse the whole scenery was was like statue..hahahahahah ...bechara manik autograph de de kar thak gaya...but when nandu came infront of him he just regained his lost energy and went back to his naughty side...the autograph that he gave nandu was awesome and so beatiful... aj manik ko nandu ke sacrifice ke bare main pata chalte chalte nahi hua but he will get to know her sacrifice soon and will love her more deeply...the selfie part was the epic part of the story ..it was too hilarious but also sweet... nandu should tell er friends about her & manik's actual reltionship ..i guess they will understand and support her...now nandu is dead ,manik se nahi bach payegi for making him do such silly things and also making him wait for so long hahahah 😳😳😳

really loved ur update..really looking forward fr ur next intresting updates..tc sweety...with lots of love & hugs😳😳😳
angel2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
It was a very very amazing update...I just loved it...shreya and abhi are really true friends...and Nandini ..aww...she is going to pay...ufff!...can't wait for your next update...plz update soon...

Loads of love
Kajal 😊
mairaallauddin thumbnail
Awesome update 
Loved it 
Plz Plz update the next part soon 
crazydreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohh god amazing if Parth will do this foe me i will surely love to die in his arms...
awesome part..
update soon
n I'll wait for ur pm...
MeEm10 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi...I am new here...
Ur FF is awesome...I loved it very much...
Excillent update...keep it up.. 👍🏼
Cont soon...
Hey 1 question..r u Bangladeshi...????