Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqra286 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
god seruxly 😃 just got addicted with ur stories 😳 ur a magician seruxly 😃 loved ds fantancy to d core 😳 really cant resist manik 😃 😆 n wht shuld i say abt their bond it is pure 😛 bt dy r really insane dt i must say 😉 as i cant stop smiling dt she fainted promplty seeing him 😆 cant w8 for d nxt part plzz upload soon will b eagerly w8ting for it 😛
mairaallauddin thumbnail
Awesome update 
Loved it 
Update the next part soon 
Ashmita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh wooow... what an update yrrr... simply magnificent... it was just amazing...the morning when nandini woke up and then saw manik facing other side but holding her in hi embrace...that content smile on her face was just a bliss...and when she went to the loo and came out getting scared because manik got worried about her absence... Hehehe he is such a sweetheart... I mean her absence is felt by him even in his deepest slumber... now that's something really incredible... he is sooo addicted to her like she is the oxygen to him without which he can't live even for a moment... then manik complaining about nandini not giving him time... I mean seriously THE MANIK MALHOTRA says that he has to take appointment just to meet and spend time with a mere commoner...but for him she was everything... the rude arrogant rockstar is just the sweetest musician just for his nandini exclusively... all his good sides, be it being sweet, caring, loving, protective, possessive or romantic are reserved for nandini only... and how easily just by a simple gesture of nandini, THE MANIK MALHOTRA accepts his defeat and is left with no choice but to agree with her...and now at the mall, out of blue he appears and nandini faints...hahaha how funny... it was a brilliant update seriously...uh are an excellent writer...thank uh sooo much for the pm...really appreciate it...please it's a request please update this story quite often...will be waiting eagerly for an update...keep up the wonderful work... best wishes... :) :D
akansha3 thumbnail
yrr u r updating after so many days other than this u stop this chapter at interesting point plzzz try to update fastt...
NAVYA64 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update 👏
Cont soon 
samiksha_2593 thumbnail
Thank u for update...
I was literally missing this story so much
I always use to being update about this story
N u always keep me waiting
But nit to worry
Study come first
Then all these
Update soon dear
N for this update
I want to give u a
Big wala hug...
Byyyeee
Take care
jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update,
continue soon.
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its again a wonderful update.. so the Manik Malhotra has no other choice ah... very nice...
cutypie04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update dea. ...
Continue soonnn
Tnx fr d pm
ArSha_ManNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
I lyk MaNan's bond...
I just hope nandu tells her friends abt manik soon...
Uff manik cme to that mall... Lol...
Thnkz 4 the pm