Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: iqra286

aww really all ur words touched my heart๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ur each n every word was tru v called ourselves a FAN n thats it whether it could b any person! v adore him/her truely from bottom of our hearts n do crazy stuff for dm๐Ÿ˜ƒwatching their dramas or movies again n again despite of getting scolded by our parents๐Ÿ˜Š follow dm in every social networking sites๐Ÿ˜Š feeling on d top whn dy posted their pictures on social media dt really made our day n made us happy 2 d core๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Škeeping their pictures in our phone gallery n also set dm as a wallpaper๐Ÿ˜Š v r really crzy n get possessive abt dm๐Ÿ˜Š bt d thing as i thought v only need is their happines๐Ÿ˜Š cox if dy r happy dn v r satisfy n happy๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š cox our happiness lies in their happiness๐Ÿ˜› truely hats of to man for wrting sch a wonderful phase of a FAN lives๐Ÿ‘ i also pray n wish dt down d line my wish would b soon kum tru Ameen๐Ÿ˜Š post itx nxt chp soon will b eagerly w8ting for it untill dn tc love ya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ameen...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
musicialtie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naj91

Haha...I can understand why it is your favorite.
Even I was smiling while reading. It was a lovely update. U pinned a fan's p.o.v so beautifully.
Thanks for pm
Please update soon

after all i am a die hard fan of PARTH SAMTHAAN...๐Ÿ˜Š
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hmm..bojha jacche keno eta tomar eto fav update..
The best part is u just poured ur heart out๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..the feelings, love u have for MaNan...๐Ÿค— I cant explain how much superb it is..
Update was awesome..
U made an entry in ur story..๐Ÿคฃ..and the entry was unbelieveably cute..
Sorry kal raat e pora hoini..just part 13 dekhe link baniye chole esechilam..
But again bolbo..u just didnt describe ur state only..but the state of many crazy fan..of all celeb..
Keep it up..
Edited by Addrita.Jesin - 8 years ago
musicialtie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Addrita.Jesin

Hmm..bojha jacche keno eta tomar eto fav update..
The best part is u just poured ur heart out๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..the feelings, love u have for MaNan...๐Ÿค— I cant explain how much superb it is..
Update was awesome..
U made an entry in ur story..๐Ÿคฃ..and the entry was unbelieveably cute..
Sorry kal raat e pora hoini..just part 13 dekhe link baniye chole esechilam..
But again bolbo..u just didnt describe ur state only..but the state of many crazy fan..of all celeb..
Keep it up..

THANKS ADI... ๐Ÿ˜ณ LOVE U
KY2ROCKS thumbnail
VERT COOL...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..
LOVED IT A LOT!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š!!
KEEP WRITING!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
KY2ROCKS thumbnail
HOPE PARTH SAMTHAAN  EXCEPTS ALL UR REQUESTS...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Manan_Ananya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing one..Loved all manan moments...The bzt one being nandu dialogue about how much a fan cares for their star celeb...Amazing penned one...
parthadmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really such an awesome update...
you actually described the real feeling of a fan, they have towards their fav celebrities...๐Ÿ˜ณ
very nice...loved it to the core...๐Ÿ‘

Ashmita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is something beyond beautiful...such a wonderful story...such wise thoughts...such loving words...such beautiful lines...thoughts that are so inspiring...words that are so true and the lines that touch your heart...this story is not just amazingly awesome but something that tells us about your perception about life, your views about love and your attitude towards pain and emotions...uh are really a  BEAUTIFUL writer no doubt...your works are just soo fabulous that we can't stop loving your posts as well as you...what else can I say...I can't find anymore words to describe what I feel after reading this story and also how to praise you in a better way than this...yet my heartiest congratulations to uh on coming up with such a fine story...thank uh soo very very much for sending me pm...really very thankful to uh...please update soon as can't wait more to read the next parts...love ur posts...keep writing ever so beautifully...best wishes... :) :D
musicialtie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashmita18

This is something beyond beautiful...such a wonderful story...such wise thoughts...such loving words...such beautiful lines...thoughts that are so inspiring...words that are so true and the lines that touch your heart...this story is not just amazingly awesome but something that tells us about your perception about life, your views about love and your attitude towards pain and emotions...uh are really a  BEAUTIFUL writer no doubt...your works are just soo fabulous that we can't stop loving your posts as well as you...what else can I say...I can't find anymore words to describe what I feel after reading this story and also how to praise you in a better way than this...yet my heartiest congratulations to uh on coming up with such a fine story...thank uh soo very very much for sending me pm...really very thankful to uh...please update soon as can't wait more to read the next parts...love ur posts...keep writing ever so beautifully...best wishes... :) :D

ohh myy god... i am so touched with ur words... m overwhelmed,, feeling so blessed to have such an awesome frnd... uu made me cry dear... thank you.. thanks a ton... stay blessed .. keep loving.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ