# MY WORLD'S KING # MaNan FF (UPDATED PART 23) Pg131 29/8 - Page 39

Posted: 8 years ago
No words to say it was just awestruck πŸ‘
Wow amazing update i love their cute romance nandu is so innocent and man's tricks to change the atmosphere update soon
mind blowing update
nandu is soo innocent.. and manik teasing her was sooo cutee πŸ˜³

i really love ur story... update sooonnn πŸ˜Š
Amazing one..loved every bit of it...jzt wow!!!!
Loved manan romance...
It's just awesome. ..continue super soon...can't wait for nxt...!!!πŸ˜›

PART 12

" Then love me "

Manik's word started havoc inside her.  She wanted to shower him with all love madness she had for him. 

Nandini kissed his pleads planted a soft peck on his forehead. Then his closed eyes one by one gently. She then moved her touch to his cheeks. And sucked his mole like her favorite chocolate then slightly touched her nose with his sharp nose tip. She very lovingly pecked on his nose and again kissed his forehead.  
Manik was just left loosing himself to her to receive her unconditional love which was reserved for him.  For only him and that he  came to know very well.

Manik's desires started responding her sweet yet enchanting touches . Nandini's each touch made him go out of control.  Her each tease on his mole and faded wound mark made him go all mad . He that time wanted nothing but her. 

Manik couldn't resist more her sweet tortures when her lips sucked and softly bit his lower bewitching lip. He just mouthed her lips giving her no further time to tease.  And started kissing her wildly.  Firstly she Was taken aback with his wildness but then surrendered herself to his desires.

They were kissing exploring each other's mouth and fighting for dominating each other tongue . Being short of oxygen though they broke the never ending kiss but didn't broke the proximity of their bodies.  Being too desperate Manik's lips soon captured her neck and bare shoulders while his hands gripped her waist and bare back digging his nails. 

He was kissing her like there was no tomorrow.  He flipped her position and started kissing her  bare back. And Nandini was moaning his name with this new  found never experienced pleasure  which just helped nothing but turning him on and calling death of her.

He was about to untie her Kurti knot when his cell started ringing.  Firstly he didn't paid a heed to it but with the increasing sound of the ring Nandini managed to say him to receive the call calming herself down.  

Manik unwillingly received the call with a hell irritated   " Hello"
It was Aman calling him for some details and informing about the progress.

" sir it's me Aman " though Aman knew his master's anger but he was well aware of the way to deal with him.  But listening Manik's irritated voice he became scared.

" What Aman ? What's the need?  Speak up dammit.  " he sat on the edge of the bed. While Nandini sat straight beside him silently.

"Ohh sir... The clients were asking for you to finalize the deal.  They expect you to come personally to seal it. " A scared Aman informed.

" what the hell man... For this little thing they want me to come over there. Why ? Don't I have any work to do other than this ?? " he retorted over phone.

" but sir even Mam also ordered you to personally handle this deal. "  Aman cautiously said knowing the next.

" What ?? Seriously?? That Niyonika...why can't she just leave me alone?... " he threw his head to the headboard being hell disgusted.

" Sir please calm down.  It's okay.  I will talk to them . You don't worry. Bye sir " Aman said as he really very fond of his master who was actually having a very good heart with mess up life. 

Manik just threw his cell in irritation . Nandini was throughout noticing his actions.  The rudeness for what he was infamous about was clearly showing up but the  hidden pain , the restlessness which were more attracting her attention towards him were some thing she didn't know about him.

She saw him closed eyes leaning back to the headboard breathing fast like he was trying hard to get over something. 

She touched his shoulder and he being unconscious mind jerked her hand off him and waved a punch .

" Aaa..." she closed her eyes in fear  and he promptly stopped just few inches away from her deadly scared face.

Neither she nor he were expecting something like that. Where her eyes were full of fear , his blood shot eyes were full of anger pain whilst embarrassment.  

" Manik " She  again gently placed  her  shivering  hesitant hand on his shoulder.  " Tum thik Ho na ?" She asked concerned.

And the next thing really made her surprised.  Manik just pulled her to him in a bone crushing hug.  His grip was too strong to bear . It was literally paining her delicate soft muscles but she didn't push him away but hugged him back.  After few couple of minutes she felt  her  bare shoulder wet.  It won't took time to understand her that her world's king was sobbing.   
Though it was hell unexpected for her to witness his vulnerable side and she  wanted to ask him the reason but she went against it and started rubbing his back gently to sooth him. 

For some more couple of minutes they stayed like that then Manik slowly broke the hug and being too embarrassed he got up from bed and went to the balcony avoiding her gaze.

Nandini understood his silence and decided not to stop him. He needed some time to open up.  So she waited for his time patiently.

On the other side 

The evening soon turned to end and night to begin.  Her mind was knocking continuously alarming  to return back to her flat where her FBI best friend was waiting there with another interrogation session.  But her heart just didn't want him to leave alone in that vulnerable state.  
She fought with her mind and heart some some minutes and finally declared her heart as a winner.  She took her cell and messaged Shreeya 

" Will be little late. Out for some  work. Don't panic and have dinner.  "

She sighed and switched off her cell to avoid Her very caring friend's calls waving a silent " sorry "  to Shreeya for lying. 
Though she did not want to but she was bounded to.

She then walked in towards the  balcony soundproofed where he was seating on the lavish stylish  swing keeping eyes closed. 

Nandini didn't say anything but stood there silently mesmerizing his face in the little lights coming from the very beautifully decorated dim lights.

" Nandini "

His sudden call made her startled.  How did he  came to know her presence? She was just wondering his senses.  When his again call brought her back to reality.

" Nandini "   She heard him again called her name like a prayer but that time it had something different yet calm. 

" hmmm " she stood in front of him. 

He looked at her intensely and took her hands on him and pulled her to make her sit beside him.  She obliged and sat very close to him .

Manik then leaned towards her side and kept his head on her shoulder trying to forget his all pains which had never seen to anyone. For the world he was a rude arrogant selfish rockstar. But no one knew his actual identity his real Him. And Nandini started playing with his fingers. 

" Manik ... " Nandini lovingly called his name entwined their fingers after few minutes.   He hummed and she said

" Some time na we  just have to let our bitter  pains away to welcome our better happiness. "  

He raised his head up and looked into her eyes.  Her eyes were shinning like the stars.  It was like stars came to the earth to shine upon him snatching his darkness away from his dark life. 

" hmm Manik... jab tak you will not let your darkness go away na tab tak it will keep snatching your happiness. Life is not a bed of roses.  If there is dark scary night then there also a bright sunny happy morning after the night.  It's life Manik.  Full of every emotions.  You just have to find out your solace.   And once you will get na then dekhna life is so magical.  Jindegi kitni hasin hai "

Manik was awestruck with her every words. Her each alphabet  were dragging him towards her without knock.  It was like her shining eyes were taking his lone hidden tears from his eyes and throwing  them far away.  It was like her charisma was gradually radiating hope in his overshadowed loneliness. 
Her slow yet determined steps towards his alone life were lighting his dark life.

Mesmerizing her charismatic entry into his life a question unknowingly  escaped from his heart.  Seeing him so innocent and calm then  no one could believe that it was that Manik Malhotra who ruled the world  twisting many people around his little finger with his arrogant attitude and irresistible charm.

" And  how to find ? Where to find that solace?   Pata kaise chalega ? "  he asked sinking into her eyes.

She smiled and replied   " Uske liye you have to open your eyes Manik.  " 

Manik  was confused.  She then further said kissing their entwined hands 

" Yes Manik. Open your eyes let the darkness flew away and welcome a new morning . Woh tumhare samne hi hai. Tumhe bus usse pahechanna hai.  " 

She then stood up and twirled a little then excitedly continued stretching her arms on the air 

" Open your arms Manik and hug the happiness.  Aapni bahen kholo aur usse khudme samalo. "

Manik just watching her glowing sparkling clear happy face . He also stood up. And said  " Nandini "

She turned towards him.  Manik then slowly opened his arms.  Nandini confusingly stared. 

" I have found and  opened for my solace for my star to shine for me " he lovingly stated looking at  her with a genuine smile on his face and truth on his eyes . 

Nandini was on cloud nine hearing those loving words.  and ran towards him and jumped on his embrace with the full force that he loosed his little balance .  Manik then twirled her little up locking his arms around her to hide her inside him forever. .

It's just that when you're sad and finding ways to  get out of the sorrow, the pain  but couldn't that time you just have to think about your that moments which give you happiness.

Like Nandini... she had lost her family her home but yet she didn't break  down.  She kept herself happy in HIM. She found her lost family in His songs , her home in his dreams. 

And about Manik. .. He finally found his solace who healed his broken disturbed dark hurt life and brought happiness and light and reasons to smile. 

Two different souls from different zones found happiness in each other. That's love. That's the reality of life. 

keep loving guys... do commenting,, suggesting.   Stay tuned😊

ps-  My words about life is for you dear . i wish my own mantra will cheer u up..

Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
mujhe aisa kyu laga ki she is not nandu but ...samajdar KO ishara hi kafi h
mujhe aisa kyu laga ki kissing tym pe she was not nandu but ...samajdar KO ishara hi kafi h
Res 
Unreserved**

Lovely update, eager to know what will happen next cuz until now the story was only going smooth with ofcourse manan's love saga but how u r going to twist the story am gonna look forward to it😊

Continue soon
Take care
Edited by zooni.shah - 8 years ago