Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CROCKOMICHI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow i read all part in one go. U r an amazing writer di.
Continue soon. 
AND ALSO PM ME IF POSSIBLE.

Naj91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update
Now Nandini is Manik's world's Queen
Thanks for pm
Please update soon
cutypie04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow superb update dea. ..
Continue soonnn
badkulanamika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i read ur story in one go
its really awesomeπŸ‘
continue soon
Smileygirl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Amazing! Loving this innocent Nandini. Vaise, can I ask you something? Parth is ur world's king na! How will u react if he comes infront of you unexpectedly?
suv-kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc update ! πŸ˜ƒ

cntinue soon 
suv-kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc update πŸ˜ƒ
cntinue soonnn 
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: musicialtie

THANKS ADI... THANKS A LOT... M SO GLAD THT BOTH UR SENIOR MEMBER TO GOLDIE MEMORIES ARE CONNECTED WITH ME,,,,,
LOVE U... AND CONGRATZZZ FOR BEING A GOLDIE SO FAST... MUJHE TOHH BOHOT DIN LAG GAYE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot..😳
Apu..tomar its complicated e ekta kotha bolechilam.vebe dekho
Farheen_siddqui thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome yar... u write so well. I read all d parts in one go. πŸ˜Š Plz update soon . M so eager to read the nxt part. 
N plz PM me wen u post d nxt part .if possible*
Edited by Fairy_Manan - 8 years ago
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

PART  11

"Some time you just have to open your eyes to see your craziest dreams came true " Nandini shared in Instagram and tweeter.

She had a content smile on her face which doubled her glow on already glowing face.
She then carefully amid secretly took His some snaps who was seating on the couch and fully engrossed in tuning his guitar. 
It was just like she was dreaming with open eyes . Her craziest day dream.  She was seating on the middle of the bed watching her dream seating little far playing his guitar .

Nandini was starring the images of him on her cell and waved a kiss looking at the recent snap of him lovingly. 

" If you want then you can kiss me in real rather than your cell.  " Manik suddenly said bringing her back from her dreamy Manik 's land to real Manik's pad.

Nandini was stunned by him as how he knew what was she doing as she was seating facing his back.  

" Manik do you have eyes on your back ? " she unknowingly asked.

Manik just chuckled on her innocence and walked towards her placing his guitar aside.

" well I don't know as I am not sure about that " he says leaning close to her. And as expected her heart started pacing it's normal rate . Manik just loved to tease her for her these cute outcomes.  
"But I want you to search this for me . " he whispered on  her ear and blew her silky bangs from her face making her shiver . He all over again fell for the amusement effect he had on her.

" Whhhat to find ? " she asked and gulped her saliva down as he leaned more closer to her and she was just feeling to get fall in bed in no time .

"Whether I have eyes on my back or not. " he whispered and softly teased her earlobe.  

" Manik !!!"  Unknowingly a moan escaped from her heart. 
Manik smirked in her condition and getting back to his naughty teasing mode he said " So.. come and search " 
Saying he stood  straight up  like a very innocent soul.

Nandini had still her eyes closed relishing his effect waiting for more when suddenly she felt his breaths were not fanning her face . So she opened her  eyes to receive more embarrassments and indeed blushes . She found Manik was standing in front of her with his famous mischievous smirk.

" What ? Are you waiting for something else Nandu ??? " he twitched his lips seeing her full flushed.

" but if you are thinking what I am thinking toh Nandini let me tell you...you are thinking brilliant. " Manik whispered and winked at her.

"Manik...you're so unbelievable " 
Nandini just couldn't get over of his continues teases so she just took the cushion and hit him playfully.

" Achcha baba... " he started laughing. And it was a genuine smile which was fully hidden from the entire world even from his himself only till then he had came across his reasons for smiling and being happy for no reason. 

After some time

Manik was laying on the bed keeping his head on Nandini's lap and she gently caressed his hairs.She was mesmerising his angelic face.  Though staring at his face day and night was her indeed work but feeling it with touch was really something she had never dreamt off.  

And how could she as they said ' You can only praise God but touch.  ' and for her He was her God.. her home. .her family. ..her dream. .her aim. .her destination...her love...her entire universe...

She was in her trances when suddenly one thought came up in her mind.  She called his name and asked softly 
" Manik who's this Aman Mathur ? "

Manik who was peacefully sleeping in her lap opened his eyes and re asked " Aman?  Why are you asking me about him ? "

" nehi.. ohhh actually...  Abhi was saying k that night some Aman  had dropped me home and saved my life.  But it was toh you na  then how and where that Aman came from ? You know him kya? "  she asked.

" Aman... is my PA.  that night your friend Abhi had called your number. But you were unconsious so  I answered that call hiding behind Aman's name ? "  Manik casually replied.

" woh sab toh thik hai but why did you hide your identity behind Aman ? " she was confused.

" ufff Nandu... " he got up and sat in front of her " kitne sawal puchti ho tum ? Did you want me to face another fainting issues? If I wouldn't had hide behind his name na then that...what's the name... ermm. .. Abhi.. He would be fainted listening my name.  So I did it.  " he sounded irritated.

Nandini's brows were arched that means she was in deep thought.  Before she came with another KBC session Manik said " No more questions.  Shop is shut.  "

Nandini pouted with his words.  But after few minutes she again took an attempt to say something.  So without any interval she said " Thank you "

Manik was about to step down from the bed when her serene voice stopped him.  He turned and saw her teary eyes.

She again said " Thank you Manik.  For saving my life that day . " she stopped. 
" and making my dream come true coming in my life.  " she whispered not to let him hear but on her dismay he heard it.

Manik firstly was taken aback with her innocuousness and genuine feelings.  He wanted to share his words too but he was not so good in sharing feelings as it was very new for him.  So to enlighten the atmosphere he used his trick and said " Then  thanks me properly "

That time she was surprised whilst tensed thinking how to bid a proper thanks. ?  She blankly gazed at him.  And he understood her dilemma.  So, teasing her more he started  leaning close to her.
The more he was coming forward the more she was leaning backwards.  And on a fine second her back touched the bed. He came dangerously close to her face and whispered in his husky seductive tone

" Thanks me properly Nandu. "

She was hypnotized by his tempting brown talkative eyes.  Unknowingly she close her eyes surrendering and parted her pink puffy lips for him to claim and like that she could thanked him properly to bless her life with His sparkling presence.Even he was captured with her innocence and true love for him. Seeing her surrendering he couldn't held more his uncontrollable desires and placed his thin soft pinkish lips on her luscious pout lips.

Firstly it was a soft slow kiss of assurance of their actual presence in each other's life.  Then soon it turned into a passionate one which described their desirable passion for each other.

Manik was kissing her senseless laying on the top of her and Nandini reciprocated with equal passion and love holding his neck . Their bodies were clinging on to each other where hands were busy roaming each other's back like bohemians.

After a while they unwillingly broke the kiss out of oxygen gasping hard.  They rested their heads together.  

" You are irresistible Nandini " he murmured breathing hard.

" And  you're someone I don't want to resist but love...love very hard..till my last  and beyond the end. " she replied with same loving tone like him. 

" Then love me " he whispered. And kissed her forehead. 

keep commenting and liking guys... stay tuned😊
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago