Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manan_Ananya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing one...jzt loved manik and nandu convo at the last...
update soon..
backrush9 thumbnail
can't wait..😭 plz update 
Fatema-Cutlery thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome loved it continues soon 
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

~~   MY WORLD'S KING  ~~

PART 7

" Mmmaaanik " she  fainted in his arms.

" Heyy heyy get up.  " Manik patted her cheeks.

Manik was worried about her  and call doctor Das.

" doc doc ...that girl... she fainted again " he shouted.

"Manik first you calm down.  Then tell me what happened?  " doctor said.

Manik composed himself and replied " that girl ... she  regained her sense but again fainted. "

" Did she see you ?" Doctor asked.

" what rubbish are you saying haan ?? Off course she saw me dammit  only that she talked with me also. " he panicked and shouted over phone.

Doctor chuckled and said " that's why she fainted.  "

" what ??? " Manik was shocked

" Manik she has fainted to see you.  " doctor smiled.

" what's wrong with you doc ? What the hell are you talking about ? " he was confused.

" Manik she fainted to see you so close... seeing the famous Rockstar Manik Malhotra. " doctor paused and then continued " And it's not new for you I believe. " he smiled as it was the truth that wherever Manik gave  his appearance some of his fan girls fainted in excitement.

" Ohhh shut up doc.  " he was embarrassed.

" ok jokes apart. .. now listen ask your Butler to give her a glass of milk whenever she will get up ok. And don't be stressed "  Saying he hanged up the call

Manik was so much disturbed with himself for reacting so immature that too for an unknown commoner. 

He was in his thoughts when he  heard his own song     " Areee ayo na... k cha gayi... " 
He frowned and then found out Nandini's phone was buzzing . He chuckled in disbelief that even His song was set as her caller ring tone.  He sighed and took the cell from bed. 

"Abhi calling " he read.  He was in dilemma whether to answer the call or not. But he then thought " may be he is her friend and is tensed for her.  " So he picked up the call to inform about her but be sure of hiding his identity.

Before he could say anything Abhi stared  shouting
" Nanduuu...  where are you ? I have searched the whole college for you.  And now college v bandh ho gaya.  And you're not in your home also as it's locked.  Where are you?  Am so tensed for you ?  Tell na.  Chup kyun ho? "

" Ohh then her name is Nandu. Interesting. " he thought.  But Manik could clearly sensed her friend's anxiousness.  He thought he was her boyfriend.  And suddenly that thought unknowingly pierced his heart a bit. 

But swiping that thought away he replied " hello listen  your girrrl...friend ( he slightly stammered ) is with me and she is little weak.  Give me your address I will drop her. And don't worry  about her. She's fine " Manik said in one go.

" who is this ? And where did you find her cell ? And Why she's with you ?  " Abhi asked anxiously. 
"And  by the way I am not her boyfriend.  But a good friend. "  Abhi being a naive soul further informed.

Listening the fact that he wasn't her boyfriend Manik felt something hard freed his heart.  And his face lit up . 
 " ermmm.  I am Aman. Aman Mehera.  And she just met with a minor accident while crossing the road.  I found her and took with me as she fainted there in shock. " Manik said hiding his identity behind his PA's name. 

" Ohh god.  How is she now ? Is she okay?  Tell me your address I am coming to pick her.  " Abhi sounded panicked.

" No.  You don't need to come.  Just tell me her address I will drop her . And inform her fsmily she's fine.  " Manik promptly replied.

" but..." Abhi was tensed but then  said " okay as you wish it's her address and she is staying with her friend. She has not any family.  " Abhi sadly said.

Manik felt low hearing about her  family and assured Abhi to drop her safe.

He started thinking of his sudden  encounter with Nandini from the day first when he heard her singing to till now.  And unknowingly he started feeling something strange for her.

He was admiring her serene face when he saw her strands were disturbing her slumber and she was frowning in sleep. Manik smiled with her antics even in sleep and gently tucked them behind her ear and leaned closer to her and pecked her on the  wound softly.  Then he planted a deep long kiss on her forehead and on his surprise her body stirred a little in sleep.  He moved himself away from her contact and saw a smile was appearing on her beautiful face. " can she feel me in her sleep also?  Or else she is again dreaming of me? " he chuckled  " crazy girl.  " he smirked and again said " get up sleeping queen.  Your world's king is waiting for you."

After a while seemed like an age she got her conscious back.  She slightly opened her eyes and found the most dreamy sight in front of her seating with a beautiful smile.

" heyy Nanduuu... " Manik smirked.

Nandini tried to get up  but couldn't because of her headache. . Manik helped her to sit and again her body shivered with his touch. Manik enjoyed sensing his effect on her.
Then she slowly started admiring the 'Dream' seating in front of her.   

Aayi aisi raat hai jo
Bohat khush-naseeb hai

Nandini slowly forwarded her  hand and touched his cheek to feel his presence.

Chaahe jisse door se duniya
Vo mere kareeb hai

She shivered with his touch as it was really HIM  not her dream.  Then her shivering fingers started moving  from his  left cheek to upwards and stopped on his faded bruise mark just above his left eyebrow. She lovingly caressed his that mark then again paced her fingers down and touched his mole he had above the corner of his lips which she adored the most. 

Kitna kuch kehna hai
Fir bhi hai dil mein sawaal kaheen
Sapnon mein jo roz kaha hai
wo phir se kahun Ya nahee

She caressed that mole with all love she had for Him. 

Ajab si, ajab si, adaayein hain
Ho...
ankhon mein teri
ajab si, ajab si, adaayein hain

Her touch again ignited that sleeping fire inside him.  He was amazed with her and cutely pecked her fingers. 

Aankhon mein teri
Dil ko bana dein jo patang
Saansein ye teri vo hawaayein hain

That sudden movement of him brought her back off her Dreamland.

" so Nanduuu... " he really started liking her name  ' Nandu '. 
" how do you feel ? And yes before you're going to faint again let me clear that I am Manik Malhotra and it's all real not a dream .  " he said smiling.

Nandini was hell  shocked... happy...embarrassed all in same time.    She was shocked as  the person she was dreaming of was seating in front of her.  She was happy as the person she admired and loved the most was in with her. She was embarrassed as just before some time she had kissed him considering a dream.  She blushed with the thought of kissing him.

" ohh toh faint hone k sath sath  you  blushed also ? Lovely. " Manik winked to make her more blush.

When Manik was fully enjoying her situation ... Nandini  was  fighting with her doubts .

" Ohhh h...how I came here ? Where is this place ?? " she softly  asked.

" ermm it's my place. And you came here as you  had get only only my car  to  commit suicide.  " Manik said in a serious tone.

" suicide ??? " Nandini raised her brows.  " I ... I did not try to commit suicide.  It was just that I was angry with those stupid heads to abuse your name and while crossing road I have met with an accident. " she childishly said.

Manik was again amazed with her.     " By the way Nandu " Manik stopped seeing her frown. 

" my name is Nandini. Nandini Moorthy " she cutely corrected him.

" Nandini " he whispered so lovingly.

" toh Ms. Moorthy tell me about you something. I mean apart from  running front of my car what's your other hobbies and all ? " Manik mischievously asked.

She felt embarrassed again and then softly replied lowering her gaze " I am studying at SPACE. masters first year. "

" ohh toh you are a music student .nice " Manik saw her looking still down avoiding eye contact . So he again said " by the way I have noticed that you all time make ur gaze down. Why? Don't you like looking at me ? Am I that bad looking ? "

" no...no. .no... you aren't.  How would you? You are the most lovable and angelic one. And I lov... "  Nandini promptly  stopped realizing what she was blurting .

" you lo... " Manik teased her as he could understand what was that  but he wanted her to say it.  And the most shocking was he himself wanted to hear it from her desperately.

" I think I should leave.  " Nandini said to avoid the topic to escape from more embarrassment  and tried to sneak out of the bed.But  Manik stopped her from doing so and grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. She lost her control and crushed on his lap.

Nandini was stunned by that sudden pull and started breathing hard.  Manik then softly started moving  his fingers around her bare hands to upwards  and halted on ear rings.

" do you know your ear rings. .. They are twinkling like star.  twinkle twinkle little star.  " he whispered against her earlobe to hitch her heart and she silently moaned his name clutching his tee shirt  tightly. 
Every time his strong effect on her made him go crazy and amazed.  

All these were so new for both of them. One who was a common dreamer and one who himself was a dream of that commoner. 

" where are you going Nandini?  " he then asked lovingly looking straight to her eyes. 

"  home " she replied.

" you can stay here tonight " he whispered.  There was something in her which was captivating him and stopping him to drift apart from her.

Listening this her mouth opened like a 'o'. She was surprised. She didn't know what to reply. She  dumbfounded herself.  All these were seemed like a dream.  Her most lovable dreams.

Manik understood the restlessness growing inside her so asked " are you scared ? "

"Scared of what ? " she re asked.

" scared of me ? " he replied  then after taking a pause to read her mind he sheepishly said " by the way I came to know about you. But do you know me ? "

" Haww. .. " Nandini put her palm on her mouth and said " who doesn't know you ? You are so famous . Everyone knows you.  Everyone wants to be around you.  You are a dream of every eye.  You are the king of every heart.  " then she murmured "And you're the king of my world. "

" ohhh Ms. Moorthy... impressive. "  he was happy the way she had described his identity. 

Popularity and adoration are different things . He was popular that's why he was adored among some people but he was adorable that's what his popularity was simply different.  
For the whole world his popularity was the reason behind his adoration. But for Nandini, his adorable admirable were the soul key of his popularity. 
Her love was flawless.  And that realization started pulling him towards her.

Manik thought for something again and said mischievously " by the way Nanduu...  you teased too much while kissing.  " 
And as his expectation she blushed hard and her eyes popped up . Her face flushed.  Her cheeks turned into crimson red due to hard blush. 

Manik really liked it and couldn't stop himself teasing her further and said  " though I taste and smell good but you colored very good Nandu. " saying he pecked her blushed hot cheek  without giving her little time to digest what was happening with her.

She was totally startled.  She was puzzled. She couldn't resist more and said   " I am sorry Manik ".

I am blessed to have friends like you. 😊  Keep loving  and supporting  guys.. And that mark caressing scene for my dearest friend kiaramananholic .πŸ˜‰
Do commenting... Stay  tuned😊
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
first of all..apu plz pinch me..i m nt able to believe it..it seems like a beautiful dream...i m blushing hard..last two epis of ky2 and ur this and previous update..seriously..i m nt being able to do anytng else..

Its so AWESOME..i m just loving it..cant explain in word...first meeting..first kiss..first touch..first teasing..all in 1 day...digest hote somoy nibe..

And raat er update...dream to dekhbo Manan niye..bojhai jacche..

Wait korchi..joldi arekta update plz..
Love u apu..thanks a lot..Edited by adita - 8 years ago
baani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.
I just like a dream come true for her.
Wow n he was possessive about abhi n relieved when he knew he was her friend.
Continue soon
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update music!
Manik also having a crush on nandini!..
so nice! I'm loving it..
update soon..
n3gn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome plzz continue and also pm me
Kuushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaj episode and then your update..kya bolu short of words..loved every moment of the chapter..manan are so cute..manik is also fiercely attracted to her..waiting eagerly to read more of the story please continue soon :)
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aashiii its awesome
wohooo its so cute so adorable
n last scene was pur bliss no no total part is blisss
loved it to the core
cont soon
love u lodz