Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

How could I.... (Page 6)

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miminits

so true and lovelyBig smile
right now Nandini is questioning everything she ever believed and trusted in her life, she needs time to calm down and realise that Pandit was an extreme case and sometimes we all makes mistakes in judging people

she feels guilty, infact every girl feels guilty at start after such a trauma, and also dirty
she's blaming herself for not trusting Manik, for not having seen Pandit's truth, but if one consider even we as viewers didnt see Pandit really creepy till at later stageConfused

Thanks baby!Hug

@bold: EXACTLY, right!!
she will learn, and realize that she doesn't need to be either strong, or right, all the time...hopefully she will heal nicely and it won't leave a scar

Serendipity2015 Senior Member
Serendipity2015
Serendipity2015

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I completely agree with most of u, it is unfair to blame or bash Nandani. She is stil traumatized, still In Shock of what happened to her it is clearly shown she is broken... Expecting her to bounce back to how she was or pick up from where she left off is wrong, she needs time to heal herself by herself & by Manik. And I really wish that the cvs show how Manik with a lot of understanding, patience & TLC tries to heal her broken spirit. 
I have a problem or will feel disconnected if & I repeat only if they take the break up route coz the whole hope, confession, humesha, fireflies, true love everything that Manan stand for will lose its essence. Moreover, all the make up & breakups will be more of child's play than real emotions... & again really hoping the cvs surprise us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chickkyharinisriram39geet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

Everyone sympathised with manik when he was going through a rough time with dhruv lashing against him. didnt he even ask nandini to leave and spoke rudely to her but everyone found it acceptable because he was angry but isnt it the same with nandini now. She stood for him that time and consoled him now he is trying to do the same thing
What double standard is this? Im appalled at some of the girls in this forum who think she is overreacting and she should go back to being happy and having romantic scenes with him when some days ago she was kidnapped, tied, almost molested, going to be killed. she needs time for herself. 

Today i realised this forum is full of hormonal teenage girls who isnt yet capable of dealing with sensitive issues. #sorrynotsorry

THIS. exactly!
Thank you so much for ur comment! Hug

cceee7harinisriram39charminggenie

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Geet you just gave a way with words Day Dreaming and I'm always speechless with what to write back, because I just can't. Thank you for this post Heart
ameerafatima Senior Member
ameerafatima
ameerafatima

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Agreed...
Nice one...
Thanks for sharing your thoughts...
 Really appreciate who ever wrote this...coz I support u from all my angles...
With support of Nandini you wrote is awesome...
Heads of to you...
geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poopymaster

Small minds do not know how to look at the bigger picture. Sadly, that is what many have become today. small minded. 
Just because a person has been strong before, does that mean she cannot break down now? So if she cries, is she immediately branded as 'weak'. sometimes, a third eye perspective can really make your thoughts blurry. you have to try to look through the eyes of nandhini. through the eyes of a 18 year old girl, captured, tied, touched, kidnapped. anyone will break down in that situation. traumatized, pained, disgusted at what has been done to them. she is still in shock. she blames herself for allowing pandit to touch her. She's been in a very difficult experience, so does she not deserve some tiem to think things through? should she always put on her saviour, brave girl mask just for the sake of showign to society that she's not weak.?

She's not weak. She's strong. she's trying to forget that incident and move on.. but we can't expec that to happen in teh blink of an eye right? she need her own time. 

Word with everything u said poopy, her break down will only make her stronger...and nandini has always challenged the society's norms for her friends...this time, her friends have done the same for her. and she has a strong support system, she needs to do this for herself Embarrassed

poopymasterharinisriram39charminggenie

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzysehrish

Atlast found a positive post
This is so real and genuine that girl who is being suffered this badly will not act normal 
U made awesome post

Thanks a lot!Embarrassed

true...when all bounds of normalcy have been crossed, how can she be normal?
mamathasridhar Goldie
mamathasridhar
mamathasridhar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
HugHug geetu love you!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geet.a

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index