Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

How could I.... (Page 2)

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Clap

But geet..Nandini is a strong girl..She should NOT cry!
How can she CRY??!
If she cries she is WEAK.
We don't know this Nandu..we don't want her.
We want Nandini to let Manik touch her.So what if she is still suffocated by the Pandit's truth.This doesn't matter.
This shouldn't matter at all. What matters is Manik is trying to go near her..and she should let him touch her.
Or else..She is really weak.

WOWWW!!!
AWESOMENESS OF A-LEVEL! Clap

Btw..I love THIS you!!

Edited by CooChi - 12 May 2015 at 9:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsdijuMayaraaSobtichinni557harinisriram39LiveLaughLove..Mimi2609geet.a

poopymaster Senior Member
poopymaster
poopymaster

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Small minds do not know how to look at the bigger picture. Sadly, that is what many have become today. small minded. 
Just because a person has been strong before, does that mean she cannot break down now? So if she cries, is she immediately branded as 'weak'. sometimes, a third eye perspective can really make your thoughts blurry. you have to try to look through the eyes of nandhini. through the eyes of a 18 year old girl, captured, tied, touched, kidnapped. anyone will break down in that situation. traumatized, pained, disgusted at what has been done to them. she is still in shock. she blames herself for allowing pandit to touch her. She's been in a very difficult experience, so does she not deserve some tiem to think things through? should she always put on her saviour, brave girl mask just for the sake of showign to society that she's not weak.?

She's not weak. She's strong. she's trying to forget that incident and move on.. but we can't expec that to happen in teh blink of an eye right? she need her own time. 

Edited by poopymaster - 12 May 2015 at 8:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellschinni557harinisriram39filter.coffeeMimi2609geet.a

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Atlast found a positive post
This is so real and genuine that girl who is being suffered this badly will not act normal 
U made awesome post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsharinisriram39filter.coffeegeet.a

LiveLaughLove.. IF-Dazzler
LiveLaughLove..
LiveLaughLove..

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Much Needed Post !!
Really Appreciate It Clap
Some People Can Really Be Dumb And Insensitive Angry

sheetal_tellsharinisriram39filter.coffeegeet.a

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Very well said...Clap
it's a relief to see at least Manik understand what Nandini is going through... unlike few on this forum...

yess he is going to be frustrated and upset for sure... but he in the end he will reach out to her and help her find herself...

sheetal_tellsMayaraaSobtiharinisriram39geet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CooChi

Clap

But geet..Nandini is a strong girl..She should NOT cry!
How can she CRY??!
If she cried she WEAK.
We don't know this Nandu..we don't want her.
We want Nandini to let Manik touch her.So what if she is still suffocated by the Pandit's truth.This doesn't matter.
This shouldn't matter at all. What matters is Manik is trying to go near her..and she should let him touch her.
Or else..She is really weak.

WOWWW!!!
AWESOMENESS OF A-LEVEL! Clap

Btw..I love THIS you!!

I love you too. Coochu, I am just very angry. I rarely let it out but today I couldn't.. as I couldn't during that excuse of a 'campaign'.

Weak. Crying never made anyone weak.
God forbid a female lead breaks down and her boyfriend and friends see it and try to give her strength...for manik, the only way he knows to make nandini fight, to make nandini FIND herself again is by pushing her to fight, to instigate her.
 it's been their pattern. WHY is that so hard to understand?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellspoopymasterharinisriram39

arathim IF-Dazzler
arathim
arathim

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Geet... Hi
Well Done for the fabulous post... but surely you are over estimating that the tiny brains will understand what Nandhu is going through... 

They live in a fairy land where Parth/Manik chose them as his Soulmate...

You are wasting your awesome words on them...

Give my Love to all of our friends at MaNan AT...

Am busy at office...

Love u.. Bye..

Edited by arathim - 12 May 2015 at 8:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellspoopymasterharinisriram39LiveLaughLove..filter.coffeeMimi2609geet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiley_23

Very well said...Clap
it's a relief to see at least Manik understand what Nandini is going through... unlike few on this forum...

yess he is going to be frustrated and upset for sure... but he in the end he will reach out to her and help her find herself...

Thank youBig smile

I loved the way manik reacted to nandini, how he asked her to let it out too... I really liked that she finally did as well..she needed it sorely. and he will let her break down but he will never let her fall apart. and we as viewers know the difference by now, right?Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsharinisriram39Sayali_23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index