How could I.... - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ameerafatima

Agreed...
Nice one...
Thanks for sharing your thoughts...
 Really appreciate who ever wrote this...coz I support u from all my angles...
With support of Nandini you wrote is awesome...
Heads of to you...

Thanks a lot for commenting and liking...😳😳😳
I'm glad I have your support too πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mamathasridhar

πŸ€—πŸ€— geetu love you!!

aww mams!! i love u too!!

glad u agree!!πŸ€—
πŸ€—
Originally posted by cceee7

It's all fangirl child's who go on bashing her.that doesn't  make her wrong.niti was fantastic today.its just sad to see her made dumb like this.s he was standing like a pillar when the principal went on heaping praises on fab 5.seriously!
I dunno how long I can take the character assassination. 

Dumb cv's.hope soon her characterisation  improves

um. what?😲
she was in shock. and lost. niti was amazing and the characterization was VERY GOOD today..that has precisely been the point of this post...
Originally posted by Medha.S

If Nandini doesn't want to be touched for the next two weeks or two damn months. It is HER decision. It is her body, her right, her decision to permit touching.

But it has been violated -- someone who she thought was a mentor -- a person who you give respect to and who gives you knowledge and helps you grow -- mentally/emotionally/physically and damn well sexually violated her . Touched her body like it was his right to do so.

Last night she was in shock and she would have let anyone touch her. Victims tend to react to their abuse later in many cases -- they react after coming out of shock and it could be weeks, months and years after an incident. Some people never come out of it.

Yes, the girl is damn strong if she tries to keep her feelings and emotions, her reaction on bay to get shit done -- which is to get her abuser behind bars.

She faced her abuser second time -- just a day after it happened. 
She came out of shock, she will react ... it might be irrational, intense and brutal. If people can't deal with it then GTFO.

It is her wanting to regain her right, her control over what is hers and only hers -- her body. And Manik will be there for her but he is also the only guy who is allowed to touch her like that, who she has given the right to touch her romantically/sexually.

Right now if she is coming out of shock and behaves violently, expect it. 
If you want her to swoon and fall in the arms of her rescuer and be romanced - Again, 

Thank you for these words! I guess i need to copy and save this emoji tooπŸ˜†
This. each word of this.
I agree with you!
Her body, her mind, her heart, her BLOODY LIFE.
LET HER LIVE IT HER WAY.
She needs to deal with it, come to terms with it: her mistakes, her beliefs that have taken a rough beating, her experiences to learn from.
I am glad they showed what they did today.
Today, I'll just leave it at that.

Originally posted by nneeiill

well said geet...
no one pointed out when she was all normal the next day??? ..everybody enjoyed when she patted manik on the floor...no one appreciated the brave face she put up to get justice..but when she is breaking down everyone is pointing fingers at her ..wow...how can this gal behave this way even if she was tortured the night before hai na...

am sure even if they had not shown her break down some of the viewers would have been happy coz after all what matters is manik...how nandu treats manik...nandu  ke feelings jaay bhaad mai...

i have seen comments where members were angry that she flinched at his touch on the first day..

they had to show this state of nandu..her  self confidence is broken...

Thanks SaamyπŸ€—
@bold: What, are u serious? OH MY GOD. just. wow. i give upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hi Geet, Its really good you made the post in the main forum. It feels nice to see quite a number of people who have commented in this post showing that they are in the same line of thought and understanding Nandini's reactions.

During Soha's magistrate track, when Fab 4 wanted to comfort him, he refused and insisted on being alone. He was not willing to discuss with Cabir and Dhruv about Nandini. Sometimes when people feel lost and the best defence mechanism is some alone time for themselves.

Sad that some people just dont want to understand why the girl is behaving like this and more sad they feel this way as the person in question is THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Wonderful post...totally agree with you...dont know why people are biased towards nandini..but well as you say their point of view...
About nandini i must say when she was fighting for justice...she was strong...and i loved that warrior...but todays nandu broke my heart...poor girl...was crying for her...😭...waiting to see how cvs plan the further tracks...
You're absolutely right. We need to see things from her POV if she had gone back to her old self after Pandit got arrested that would not be normal. She needs to let go of what happened to her and the only way she can do that if she talks and says what is in her heart. 
Everyone is just worked up because she is not letting Manik touch her. But Manik understands why Nandini is pushing him away. I don't see why others can't understand the same thing. 
Thank you so much for making this post! 
Kudos to you for trying to get the message across. πŸ‘

It's sickening to see people blaming Nandini even after we saw how badly she suffered in the past 24 hours. She is not in the right state of mind. 
She feels violated, dirty and she is blaming herself. She is not normal at this point. She is broken inside - everything she believed in no longer exists. Pandit tainted that teacher-student bond. She is lost - like she said. How can she be with Manik when she herself feels so lost? How will she give her all to a relationship when she has lost herself in all these events?

This is sad, but reality. What Nandini is going through - every victim goes through and instead of blaming her, we should be supporting her.
Edited by -KP- - 8 years ago
Good post !

The point is why do people sympathize with Manik and not Nandini at this point of time? Or even glorify Manik now? To such people, I request to think if they were in Nandini's shoes, what would they do?

Would they just be themselves ie breakdown when this happens or be politically correct just so that they dont lose the GREAT guy Manik ? Is such a relationship based on equality or an insecurity ?