Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

How could I.... - Page 4

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kapk

Thank you for this post πŸ‘ Some people here really need to use their brain. How can anyone expect Nandini NOT to break down and blame herself? How can they expect her to run to Manik and everything would be normal? Give her some time! I am really liking this track. They CVs are doing a great justice to the character of Nandini. One can connect to her as her reactions are realistic. I'm sure she will open up to Manik but give her some bloody time. 

Thanks a lot for ur comment :)
I agree, also, there is a lot of emotional realism involved here, and while I understand it needs to be dramatized so as to be understood, nandini's reaction is so relatable. And yet, she's been so strong..she needed this release of pent up pain and emotion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anita0

Well said!

One blooper/ screw up on the CVs side - Nandini got to know about Pandit's evil nature before she got kidnapped. So technically, Pandit wasn't really a person she looked up to/ trusted by the time she was actually kidnapped.
She knew his reality but he stooped to a new low when he kidnapped her, stored her in a box . Nobody could have imagined that. He himself didn't even know that he had kidnapped her- his convo with nyo. So yes, Nandini is more shocked at the extent to which a Teacher or him could go. Won't call it a screw-up. Also the time difference- not even one day. 

However, I do understand her shock. Poor girl was kidnapped just last night.

I do not understand her logic of staying away from Manik though (I haven't seen the epi yet. I'm just commented based on what I'm hearing)

The flashback she is revisiting are the ones where Pandit touched her- earring, hair, arms. She is recollecting and jerking away because whenever somebody touches her , she is reminded of her ordeal with the Pandit. For most part she was numbing it because she had to bring him to justice but after that the psychological impact is closing on her. She is not pushing him away, she said -I am lost, whatever I believed is lost .

geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chickky

GeetπŸ‘ Gal! you penned Nandus state of mind so vividly..

For a Gal who always sees the most optimistic side of life, sees all people as genuinely good, takes everyone by face value, who believes being busy and standing up for rights is the way to go  forward than succumbing to pain, who strives pride in her beliefs, values and culture..

Overnite she sees everything going topsy curvy..She's Lost..So lost..not in a state to recognise a safe secure touch she always felt to a bad touch..Shes blurred with the haunting images from the previous nite and all that she has to go through because of her so called belief in herself..Now, she abhores it..She's Guilty, confused and unable to see a way out to come out of her self proclaimed world.She no more realises which is good, bad, which route to take and which not to take into..

She just needs some time..She just needs to realise that there is a balance and how she can still live her life in her terms not ignoring whats happening around but by sharing whats happening to her admist of this..

I havent moved out of Manan AT so cant comment about the posts..

Am glad, KY2 CVS have taken this very less travelled route of making a lead going through pain, falling and gathering back..

Teju

Teju! word with what u said! Ur perfectly right and u put it very nicely too...
And thanks a lot for commentingπŸ˜ƒ
hugs!
geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazygirl4RD

this is the only post on MF that made me happy,relaxed..

as Nandini said.. She is Lost.. So Lost!! her beliefs have been proved wrong.. she is shaken , a lil broken.. its her mind who is speaking not her heart...
and coming to manik.. never in his dreams he would think to leave nandini ever. atleast when she is gng through so much.. This guy confessed it  last night that he Loves her For Ever..Hamesha.. he cannot live without her.. so how can he leave her alone in her battles, in her struggles..??

they promised to Survive in their struggles, battles,problems together.. 

Arre..aww, itna bada compliment <3
Thankiee! glad I could destress u a bit πŸ˜‰

I agree, they promised each other forever, and togetherness, and they will fulfil this promise...but when one doesn't know where one is, one needs to find a light shining in the dark, and manik will be there to shine when she's ready..πŸ˜ƒ
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anita0

Well said!

One blooper/ screw up on the CVs side - Nandini got to know about Pandit's evil nature before she got kidnapped. So technically, Pandit wasn't really a person she looked up to/ trusted by the time she was actually kidnapped.

Not a booper- Nobody knew the extent Pandit would go. Heck, even he didn't , which is why he was shocked when Nyo said he has kidnapped Nandini. So she is reacting to the extreme of the whole thing. Also the time-lag, just one day . 

However, I do understand her shock. Poor girl was kidnapped just last night.

I do not understand her logic of staying away from Manik though (I haven't seen the epi yet. I'm just commented based on what I'm hearing)
She is pushing and being away from EVERYONE. She is recollecting the flashbacks where Pandit touched her- earring , hair etc, so whenever someone ,Manik touches her she recoils and remembers them. Very normal given that she went through the trauma last night. She till some point maintained her composure because she was distracted by the need to bring Pandit to justice.

She refused to go to her home too- because she wants her space. She said she is lost. I don't even know how this becomes about Manik.

geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shantellbrown

I totally agree with you. This is a young girl who has gone thru a lot. If she doesn't take the time to understand and figure out everything..how will she move ahead. She needs to heal before she can let more light in. Have patience with her.

Absolutely agree with what u said!
Thanks for posting..

Child will emerge stronger after this, for sure πŸ˜ƒ
geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrutiavm

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Finally someone's writing from nandini's perspective..  Feel like posting this link on all those posts which have been portraying Nandini as a heartless person..  After all How can Nandini break thr manik's heart by asking for a break or walking away from him!!!  u gotta b kidding me.. love is a beautiful feeling and its great to have support of loved one's but atleast in my personal experience.. wanting me- time is not wrong.. even when someone's upset.. one likes to be alone... its thr personal pref.. not that they r @fault  in asking alone time!

True..totally true... Space and time, she needs both..
and she will heal.. we are very strong, stronger than we know, and this is when nandini will CHOOSE her set of beliefs this time. after bad experiences, she will CHOOSE to look at the positives, but never without knowing the negatives..she'll be a stronger person, mentally and emotionally and she will have friends who have supported her through these ordeals.
I for one am very proud of what we were shown today
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is traumatised and it is normal to be confused and totally lost when your intelligence and judgement is in question.  You have just come to learn a big lesson the hard way, any confident adult will be shattered.  She just needs some space n time to gather herself.  Its not that she is averse to manik,s proximity, its her way of expressing her disgust for being so naive.   But i also feel for manik who is trying his best to bring her out of this pain.  He is desperate too n hence the repeated utterances of killing pandit, he cannot see the people he loves in oain.  He knows how its affected her and atleast he is understanding her situation.  Its very sad the forum is fighting who is right n who is wrong and jumping to conclusions.  We are only displaying our immaturity n impatience.  Infact nandini or manik are two young people growing up and learning n fumbling n picking up themselves.  Cant we just relax n enjoy the show.   
geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khadupam

You r absolutely right
People in the forum just bashing Nandini like anything
She has to get some space for herself naa
She can't be normal within one night
It's not even 24 hours also
Her emotions has to be shown without all this drama of hers
We also will be bored
If they don't show all this then doesn't look realistic
Soo she has to hav her space for sometime

Aw, come here..πŸ€—
i agree with u on the realism bit, it's very emotionally realistic to allow some time for a transition to normalcy...it's not easily done and these 1 or 2 episodes at least will help us transition back into space smoothly πŸ˜³ and towards a hopefully lighter track too
geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MySarun

You nailed it girl πŸ‘ !!
Ppl are just acting so insensitive and unrealistic πŸ₯± !!

Thank you so much!πŸ˜ƒ
It's okay, I hope further episodes make them see what she's going through at the moment πŸ˜³
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Next