Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Atlast found a positive post
This is so real and genuine that girl who is being suffered this badly will not act normal 
U made awesome post
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Much Needed Post !!
Really Appreciate It 👏
Some People Can Really Be Dumb And Insensitive 😡

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said...👏
it's a relief to see at least Manik understand what Nandini is going through... unlike few on this forum...

yess he is going to be frustrated and upset for sure... but he in the end he will reach out to her and help her find herself...
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CooChi

👏

But geet..Nandini is a strong girl..She should NOT cry!
How can she CRY??!
If she cried she WEAK.
We don't know this Nandu..we don't want her.
We want Nandini to let Manik touch her.So what if she is still suffocated by the Pandit's truth.This doesn't matter.
This shouldn't matter at all. What matters is Manik is trying to go near her..and she should let him touch her.
Or else..She is really weak.

WOWWW!!!
AWESOMENESS OF A-LEVEL! 👏

Btw..I love THIS you!!

I love you too. Coochu, I am just very angry. I rarely let it out but today I couldn't.. as I couldn't during that excuse of a 'campaign'.

Weak. Crying never made anyone weak.
God forbid a female lead breaks down and her boyfriend and friends see it and try to give her strength...for manik, the only way he knows to make nandini fight, to make nandini FIND herself again is by pushing her to fight, to instigate her.
 it's been their pattern. WHY is that so hard to understand?
arathim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Geet... Hi
Well Done for the fabulous post... but surely you are over estimating that the tiny brains will understand what Nandhu is going through... 

They live in a fairy land where Parth/Manik chose them as his Soulmate...

You are wasting your awesome words on them...

Give my Love to all of our friends at MaNan AT...

Am busy at office...

Love u.. Bye..
Edited by arathim - 8 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smiley_23

Very well said...👏

it's a relief to see at least Manik understand what Nandini is going through... unlike few on this forum...

yess he is going to be frustrated and upset for sure... but he in the end he will reach out to her and help her find herself...

Thank you😃

I loved the way manik reacted to nandini, how he asked her to let it out too... I really liked that she finally did as well..she needed it sorely. and he will let her break down but he will never let her fall apart. and we as viewers know the difference by now, right?😳
geet.a thumbnail
Originally posted by: arathim

Geet... Hi

Well Done for the fabulous post... but surely you are over estimating that the tiny brains will understand what Nandhu is going through... 

They live in a fairy land where Parth/Manik chose them as his Soulmate...

You are wasting your awesome words on them...

Give my Love to all of our friends at MaNan AT...

Am busy at office...

A: hugs! will do.. tu free hoke AT aana if u can..

I guess I just needed to break down too..like Nandini..I'm a weak person na?😆
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Geet , Take a bow!!

I hate labels attached to women. She has to be brave, strong, fighter , what-shit. Basically she has to be someone else (read us ) but not human. She cannot break down, she cannot numb, definitely cannot cry because that is a symbol of being weak. 

Because who cares, if she has had enough . 

So what if she was gagged, bound in a small box, touched by a man who had no business invading her personal space. She saw how a Teacher wanted to use her . His thoughts, touches repulsed her. 

But hey molestation is not big deal,deffo not kidnapping. Because Nandini Moorthy punched a guy twice, so she is brave strong and what not. 

Punches- Once after she followed all the ragging they made her do , Another punch after the guy told her how much he cared for her. And she cried during , after those punches too. 

So just because she did all that , she has no right to cry, no right to go through those flashbacks, introspect, think about what she did, how she broke down. 

Yes, she is repulsive of touch of any kind, because the memories be fresh- it's not even been one whole day.

But she has to be brave, move on , because it's injustice to Manik that she cannot make love to him right now. Umm prioritizes  .

If a girl cannot tell the guy she loves her fears, share how lost she feels then what is the point of the true love. She is collapsing because of what happened to her. She needs her own space and him to understand.

She was strong enough to fight for the justice but she is human enough to crumble under the psychological impact of it. She was gagged, kidnapped , touched and shattered. 

All in a day's time but hey she is not suppose to be human. She cannot be a victim .  She is the strong one remember? Who wants to relate to a girl who cries after being subjected to Kidnapping? 

Reality is ugly. 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

I love you too. Coochu, I am just very angry. I rarely let it out but today I couldn't.. as I couldn't during that excuse of a 'campaign'.

Weak. Crying never made anyone weak.
God forbid a female lead breaks down and her boyfriend and friends see it and try to give her strength...for manik, the only way he knows to make nandini fight, to make nandini FIND herself again is by pushing her to fight, to instigate her.
it's been their pattern. WHY is that so hard to understand?

Because some people want Nandini to react the way they want.
She is THE LEAD..this is one big point.
They will never try to understand her state of mind.
But because she is the LEAD..she should never cry and she HAS to set an example for others.
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

A few words

How could I be so stupid? How could I believe in the purity of a relationship, when it was evident to ALL that that pandit was a jerk of the first order and a dangerous man, besides?
How could I be so stupid so as to believe there are good people in this world?
How could I think there is any justice?
I should have just sat down and believed what my amazing boyfriend told me, because men are never wrong, and they know such things, because I, who am I to fight for my own convictions, wrong or right?
I am merely a naive girl with a negligible point of view.
My experiences, my fights, my conversations, my beliefs, my theories, my emotions, my CONVICTIONS, don't matter at all.
Why should they? HOW could I have been SO stupid to have not seen it coming?

RIGHT?

Some of the posts I have read today really disturbed me.
I will not point names since honestly, it really doesn't matter.
What matters is that a young girl who has undergone a painful and psychologically and emotionally taxing experience is being asked to romance and not resist the touch of any person WHEN HER PERSONAL SPACE WAS INFRINGED UPON FOR AN ENTIRE NIGHT, when she was TRAPPED IN A ROOM, TIED and GAGGED and had NO IDEA WHAT the person who played the ONE role she TRULY believed in the purity of, would DO to her.
And of course, she should be normal and not break down?
She doesn't deserve to cry, she should try and move on and stand up for herself and be all brave: WHY?
SHE stood up for herself when it was about getting justice. and she got legal justice. but who will pay for the emotional and psychological damage?
HOW can she move on when SHE has NO IDEA HOW TO THINK about it? when she's STILL in shock and cannot get those images out of her head?
To repress them and think happy things when it was her BELIEF that was attacked in such a brutal way?

I am truly disappointed at the way some people are thinking. But its other people's perspective, as sorry as it is.

Peace.

THIS ^^^^