Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

   
Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Is he alive? (Page 2)

shivika838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivika838
shivika838

Joined: 22 March 2014
Posts: 13077

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by Sagl

Main wedding planner hu ROFL
Dono side se ROFL

tu reception Party de dio ROFL free main ..kyunki main payment na krne wali.. ROFL waise bhi tera 7-8 party pending hai ROFL Angry 
reception khule ground mein rakhiyo otherwise dulha wont fit ROFL n den dulhan apna HAQ mangne aa jayegiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries

cuteparsh IF-Rockerz
cuteparsh
cuteparsh

Joined: 05 July 2014
Posts: 6392

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by cuteparsh

really???????ROFLROFL



Tu zinda hai? Shocked   -_-

moi ka wifi connection theek ho gayaPartyDancing
which one you want AADKLS or FB wala love tellEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 33652

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i hope karan is alive

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries

BornAries IF-Stunnerz
BornAries
BornAries

Joined: 15 October 2013
Posts: 31874

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivika838

Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by shivika838

awesome post diduClap
very colorfulLOL
yeah..i hope karan is alive ..rd kitna khush hogaEmbarrassedCry

yeah moi too ladkewalon ki side se... ek aur cheez sare trucks n tractors .. i mean guests ko i ll inviteROFL

Thanks CC Embarrassed  Hug

Tu bhi ladhke walon ki taraf se? ROFL haila! Sanyu ki taraf ka log cahiye ROFL 

okay ROFL tu invite kar lio..and khane ka intezaam I mean petrol/deisel ka intezaam kon karega? ROFL ROFL 
sanyukta ki taraf se ghosla n dhruvBig smile
food ka bhi i ll arrange !! lekin decoration??...i mean petrol pump wala setup??ROFL

haan woh namuna Druv thik se..but ASR na keh de that shaadi karna is not  everyones cup of theaa u see Shocked ROFL


Edited by BornAries - 12 May 2015 at 8:53am
BornAries IF-Stunnerz
BornAries
BornAries

Joined: 15 October 2013
Posts: 31874

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteparsh

Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by cuteparsh

really???????ROFLROFL



Tu zinda hai? Shocked   -_-

moi ka wifi connection theek ho gayaPartyDancing
which one you want AADKLS or FB wala love tellEmbarrassed

Angry Angry Angry Angry 

AADKLS Embarrassed 

res karne aa jaungi ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteparsh

BornAries IF-Stunnerz
BornAries
BornAries

Joined: 15 October 2013
Posts: 31874

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivika838

Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by Sagl

Main wedding planner hu ROFL
Dono side se ROFL

tu reception Party de dio ROFL free main ..kyunki main payment na krne wali.. ROFL waise bhi tera 7-8 party pending hai ROFL Angry 
reception khule ground mein rakhiyo otherwise dulha wont fit ROFL n den dulhan apna HAQ mangne aa jayegiROFL

U r right! ROFL 

manne na berra ..wedding plannner smiley hai usse pooch ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivika838

BornAries IF-Stunnerz
BornAries
BornAries

Joined: 15 October 2013
Posts: 31874

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a2zahid

i hope karan is alive

I think he is Ermm cause doc never said that he is dead Geek 
shivika838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivika838
shivika838

Joined: 22 March 2014
Posts: 13077

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by shivika838

Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by shivika838

awesome post diduClap
very colorfulLOL
yeah..i hope karan is alive ..rd kitna khush hogaEmbarrassedCry

yeah moi too ladkewalon ki side se... ek aur cheez sare trucks n tractors .. i mean guests ko i ll inviteROFL

Thanks CC Embarrassed  Hug

Tu bhi ladhke walon ki taraf se? ROFL haila! Sanyu ki taraf ka log cahiye ROFL 

okay ROFL tu invite kar lio..and khane ka intezaam I mean petrol/deisel ka intezaam kon karega? ROFL ROFL 
sanyukta ki taraf se ghosla n dhruvBig smile
food ka bhi i ll arrange !! lekin decoration??...i mean petrol pump wala setup??ROFL

haan woh namuna Druv thik se..but ASR na keh de that everyones cup of thaee u see Shocked ROFL
are he will not didu...shaadi mein daru bhi toh milegiROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Keeping The Forum Alive

2

Author: a2zahid   Replies: 11   Views: 600

a2zahid 11 600 11 April 2015 at 1:53am by Sanj24
IMPORTANT:- VARDHAAN SIR IS ALIVE

Author: vrinda65   Replies: 5   Views: 897

vrinda65 5 897 05 March 2015 at 10:47am by newmoon18
Is anyone alive after watching today's episode?

2

Author: samridhigoodiez   Replies: 10   Views: 1634

samridhigoodiez 10 1634 27 January 2015 at 7:59am by samridhigoodiez
Arpita is alive (meme) :D

Author: Alka121   Replies: 5   Views: 1343

Alka121 5 1343 21 May 2014 at 11:18am by -TeekhiMishti-
Arpita's Alive?

Author: BeLi3Ve   Replies: 4   Views: 960

BeLi3Ve 4 960 16 May 2014 at 2:25am by amulbaby06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index