Indeed Warrior High is a "Dream" School.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Dreams dreams and dreams. πŸ˜†

There is a dream sequence literally everyday now since last 2 weeks. πŸ€” Kinda stretched and boring now. They should try experimenting something new. Getting bored with these people dreaming again and again. πŸ˜•πŸ˜† It's time to move on and show something more!

So many dreams one after the other. πŸ˜† All the guys dreaming about their respective partners makes this school a dream school, indeed! Don't you guys feel so? 🀣

Opinions? Discuss.
Edited by BubblyR - 8 years ago
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† only dreams dreams everywhere..This week ,it was full of boys dreams..Next week girl's turn..πŸ˜†..Btw boys are always ready to make this dreams real..  πŸ˜‰..par sadu raniyon ko kaun samjhayegi?? πŸ˜†
Loved D title of ur post...
Yes dey need to pace up a bit now .
N nomore dreamz plz
True dat. Looks like the cvs are running out of ideas. Everyday they end up giving the viewers a new couple and more & more dreams. Tomorrow again looks like a dream sequence. They need to show some action now and take the story ahead.
seriously there is no progression in the story. its just dreams n romance. though i like romantic scenes bt there has to be some story associated with it a kind of progression.
i hope the cvs are reading this n will focus on other issues than these so called dreamsss
Originally posted by BubblyR

Dreams dreams and dreams. πŸ˜†

There is a dream sequence literally everyday now since last 2 weeks. πŸ€” Kinda stretched and boring now. They should try experimenting something new. Getting bored with these people dreaming again and again. πŸ˜•πŸ˜† It's time to move on and show something more!

So many dreams one after the other. πŸ˜† All the guys dreaming about their respective partners makes this school a dream school, indeed! Don't you guys feel so? 🀣

Opinions? Discuss.

I completely agree . I did not really think about it till I read ur post .
But I think they started off with a lot of stories but none of the stories have gotten exploited or secrets uncovered yet . I wonder if it would take them another 4 months.
agree πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£... when they are going to  focus on real dream ...i e Students Passion / goal ...   in precap ...it ll  be a  dream again ... kamini ll hug Peon i guess πŸ˜† Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
LOL!  It's getting irritating now and nothing really happened in the show so far. The same old scenes/dreams again and again. 

I don't know why I even watch the show πŸ˜”
true that.. u spoke my hearts out... its a DREAM schoolπŸ˜†... evryone is dreming nd doing nothigπŸ˜†.. lol!!
cvs r making evryone dream nd just dream...😑😑 in the precap again a damn dream... *facepalm*
first parth thn charlie thn UT nd now sid too... lol!!
y dont thy come up wid any other ideas??