Happy happy :) (Page 3)

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNan_SB

Originally posted by Miminits

Originally posted by MaNan_SB

CVs are being realistic but nandini not letting manik to touch her is too much... Is manik upto dat ki he wants to romance wid nandini at dis point of time????Obviously NOOO he wants to CALM her down dats it !! 

i dont know if you have ever been in love before, but sometimes when we feel guilty and dirty, we dont let our loved ones touch us
it's a normal reaction she's having, she did let him touch her in previous episodes, he even sang for her, she's just a bit frightened by events

no i have not been in love coz still pursuing ma medicine degreeLOL so donno d upcomings!!but yeah u may b right SHE NEEDS SOME TIME
actually its not a matter of loving a guy here
there are several types of touch,
havent you ever felt uncomfortable when someone touches you? some people when they touch you, you feel strange and dont like it
while sometimes there are people who when touches you shoulder or hand, you dont feel scared or anything special, it's a normal touch which doesnt generate any emotion
and in the end, there are some special touches which induces something peaceful inside of you, their touches heal you, can make you feel butterflies in your stomach, but in general these touches affect you in a strange positive wayEmbarrassed
Manik forms part of the 3rd one, and she knows it.  but right now she needs time for herself, she doesnt want to be influenced
yes her actions will hurt Manik, but her being sad and in pain hurts him ever more
and the USP will be Manik not giving upEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoya_09

Zoya_09 IF-Dazzler
Zoya_09
Zoya_09

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Lolz I thought I was weird 4 feelin happy , n so excited n lookin forward to 2day's ep Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimi2609

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoya_09

Lolz I thought I was weird 4 feelin happy , n so excited n lookin forward to 2day's ep Big smile
well i was very happy with yesterday's episodeLOL and even wrote this post for thisLOL
but the main forum were thinking something elseLOL

Go to top