Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Happy happy :) (Page 2)

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FieryHeart

What spoiler are u talking about? Confused Link plz.
Well honestly from Nandini's character graph right from start to end, it doesn't make sense to show her act like this. The only time Manik ever faltered was during the Dhruv fiasco but after that if anyone didn make sense to me, it was Nandini Confused I get why she decided to stay away after Manik almost lost an arm but when she gets back she decides she wants to start with being friends. Well didn't she get this thought when she kissed him on the eve of Musicana? Confused So well clearly their relationship had progressed to a stage beyond friendship. Then during Soha fiasco she sees a footage and even without bothering to confront Manik n then give out her statement she tells before magistrate she isn't sure jeopardizing his life, his future. When he gets angry on her, she willing to go on her knees, do whatever it takes to keep the hope of them being together alive. They go through all this, they get back together n she challenges Nyonika she will face everything including her if Manik is with her. So this is it? Pandit kidnaps, locks her up in a case n Manik rescues her n the creep is punished. She is in trauma but she is contemplating break up n all for what? Coz she feels guilty? What sense does it make? She proclaimed of facing the biggest evil of all, Nyonika only to fall apart coz of pandit. 

Sorry to say this but CVs have messed up bigtime with her character n this is my view. I have nothing against Niti who is a brilliant actress but honestly the character she is playing just doesn't make sense n no, I am not a crazy Manik fan who just wants to point out Nandini's flaws to make him look great.  

spoiler was on Manan AT, and someone posted in on MF
she's lost and confused?
she was always positive, remember she even one day said Mukti had a pure heartLOL
just imagine she no longer trust herself to judge people anymore, it's her pain talking, her distrust in herself talking, she wont break up because she loves him a lot, and Manik wont let her anywayWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtiharinisriram39

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
which spoiller r u talking about??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimi2609

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue101

Originally posted by Miminits

Originally posted by Sue101

ApproveLOL i am sure u wont like my topic today because full of danting nandini for making my manik cry after all that he did to her, she is punishing him Cry

as a girl just imagine you've been kidnapped by your prof and manhandled and things could have been worst if Manik hadnt found her
she's confused, and all her notions/beliefs of trust/purity is shaken right now
can't you give the girl some time to calm down, gather herself and think logicallyEmbarrassed

how can you expect a girl who went with so much trauma to go into Manik's arms and romance so soon?Confused

she loves him, she believes in her love like Manik believes in her, she just needs some TLC to heal herselfEmbarrassed
yaar i agree all that, i am sure manik knows nandini so wellthan nandini knows herself, is he calling her for romance,she is not even allowing him to touch her, she hugged cabir, like really she is the one who will not allow anyone to touch her be it dhruv, cabir or xyz guy but manik really and precapDeadAngry ssorry girl i am using the opportunity to dant her today because by tomorrow  she will be different i know LOLLOL nothing at the cost of manan Sleepy

its different?
sometimes we hug people and it's nothing, while Manik can really touch her soul, that's why she isnt letting him touch herTongue
no break-up happening so dont worry, just an occasion to get loads of TLC from ManikEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtiSue101

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orpi

it's on main forum about no angst, no separation...

orpi

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by orpi

it's on main forum about no angst, no separation...

ahh thank u

Mimi2609

Anshi7 Senior Member
Anshi7
Anshi7

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
CVs are being realistic but nandini not letting manik to touch her is too much... Is manik upto dat ki he wants to romance wid nandini at dis point of time????Obviously NOOO he wants to CALM her down dats it !! 

Mimi2609

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNan_SB

CVs are being realistic but nandini not letting manik to touch her is too much... Is manik upto dat ki he wants to romance wid nandini at dis point of time????Obviously NOOO he wants to CALM her down dats it !! 

i dont know if you have ever been in love before, but sometimes when we feel guilty and dirty, we dont let our loved ones touch us
it's a normal reaction she's having, she did let him touch her in previous episodes, he even sang for her, she's just a bit frightened by events

harinisriram39

Anshi7 Senior Member
Anshi7
Anshi7

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MaNan_SB

i dont know if you have ever been in love before, but sometimes when we feel guilty and dirty, we dont let our loved ones touch us
it's a normal reaction she's having, she did let him touch her in previous episodes, he even sang for her, she's just a bit frightened by events

no i have not been in love coz still pursuing ma medicine degreeLOL so donno d upcomings!!but yeah u may b right SHE NEEDS SOME TIME

Mimi2609

Go to top