Posted: 8 years ago
Happy because Pandit went away finally, (i'm never gonna miss him ever😉)
Nandini finally talked about what's going inside of her, since she had been rescued she never shared anything, poor girl, she's in trauma and confused

and nope she didnt break up, she's just lost and confused because she who viewed everything positively and saw only purity has been opened to the darkness of the outside world...
she's confused and lost, she needs time😊

and besides we got a spoiler that no PSTD, angst and break-up😉

now let's be ready for some TLC from Manik to erase her bad experiences😳
😆 i am sure u wont like my topic today because full of danting nandini for making my manik cry after all that he did to her, she is punishing him ðŸ˜­ Edited by Sue101 - 8 years ago
I don't why ppl are getting so hyper and bashing nandini bcoz of what she said about break up and all !? .. We all knw that CV pp aren't that stupied to make Manan Break Up Again !! .. I really think that 2morrow's epi will be a really good one bcoz I just knw that Nandini Can't let her Manik Go !!Edited by MySarun - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sue101

😆 i am sure u wont like my topic today because full of danting nandini for making my manik cry after all that he did to her, she is punishing him ðŸ˜­

as a girl just imagine you've been kidnapped by your prof and manhandled and things could have been worst if Manik hadnt found her
she's confused, and all her notions/beliefs of trust/purity is shaken right now
can't you give the girl some time to calm down, gather herself and think logically😳

how can you expect a girl who went with so much trauma to go into Manik's arms and romance so soon?😕

she loves him, she believes in her love like Manik believes in her, she just needs some TLC to heal herself😳
Originally posted by MySarun

I don't we ppl are getting so hyper and bashing nandini bcoz of what she said about break up and all .. We all knw that CV pp aren't that stupied to make Manan Break Up Again !! .. I really think that 2morrow's epi will be a really good one bcoz I just knw that Nandini Can't let her Manik Go !!

i have no idea what people were expecting, seriously a girl was just kidnapped, were people expecting her to rush into Manik's arms, romance and make love?
shouldnt she first cleanse her mind from Pandit?
😕
What spoiler are u talking about? 😕 Link plz.
Well honestly from Nandini's character graph right from start to end, it doesn't make sense to show her act like this. The only time Manik ever faltered was during the Dhruv fiasco but after that if anyone didn make sense to me, it was Nandini 😕 I get why she decided to stay away after Manik almost lost an arm but when she gets back she decides she wants to start with being friends. Well didn't she get this thought when she kissed him on the eve of Musicana? 😕 So well clearly their relationship had progressed to a stage beyond friendship. Then during Soha fiasco she sees a footage and even without bothering to confront Manik n then give out her statement she tells before magistrate she isn't sure jeopardizing his life, his future. When he gets angry on her, she willing to go on her knees, do whatever it takes to keep the hope of them being together alive. They go through all this, they get back together n she challenges Nyonika she will face everything including her if Manik is with her. So this is it? Pandit kidnaps, locks her up in a case n Manik rescues her n the creep is punished. She is in trauma but she is contemplating break up n all for what? Coz she feels guilty? What sense does it make? She proclaimed of facing the biggest evil of all, Nyonika only to fall apart coz of pandit. 

Sorry to say this but CVs have messed up bigtime with her character n this is my view. I have nothing against Niti who is a brilliant actress but honestly the character she is playing just doesn't make sense n no, I am not a crazy Manik fan who just wants to point out Nandini's flaws to make him look great.  
Originally posted by Miminits

as a girl just imagine you've been kidnapped by your prof and manhandled and things could have been worst if Manik hadnt found her
she's confused, and all her notions/beliefs of trust/purity is shaken right now
can't you give the girl some time to calm down, gather herself and think logically😳

how can you expect a girl who went with so much trauma to go into Manik's arms and romance so soon?😕

she loves him, she believes in her love like Manik believes in her, she just needs some TLC to heal herself😳
yaar i agree all that, i am sure manik knows nandini so wellthan nandini knows herself, is he calling her for romance,she is not even allowing him to touch her, she hugged cabir, like really she is the one who will not allow anyone to touch her be it dhruv, cabir or xyz guy but manik really and precap🤢😡 ssorry girl i am using the opportunity to dant her today because by tomorrow  she will be different i know ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† nothing at the cost of manan ðŸ¥±
Originally posted by Miminits

i have no idea what people were expecting, seriously a girl was just kidnapped, were people expecting her to rush into Manik's arms, romance and make love?
shouldnt she first cleanse her mind from Pandit?
😕

Exactly !! This is all they want from Ky2 !!
It would have been very strange if Nandini had just acted normal after that pandit fiasco 😕 !!
CV are being realistic this time !!
Originally posted by FieryHeart

What spoiler are u talking about? 😕 Link plz.
Well honestly from Nandini's character graph right from start to end, it doesn't make sense to show her act like this. The only time Manik ever faltered was during the Dhruv fiasco but after that if anyone didn make sense to me, it was Nandini 😕 I get why she decided to stay away after Manik almost lost an arm but when she gets back she decides she wants to start with being friends. Well didn't she get this thought when she kissed him on the eve of Musicana? 😕 So well clearly their relationship had progressed to a stage beyond friendship. Then during Soha fiasco she sees a footage and even without bothering to confront Manik n then give out her statement she tells before magistrate she isn't sure jeopardizing his life, his future. When he gets angry on her, she willing to go on her knees, do whatever it takes to keep the hope of them being together alive. They go through all this, they get back together n she challenges Nyonika she will face everything including her if Manik is with her. So this is it? Pandit kidnaps, locks her up in a case n Manik rescues her n the creep is punished. She is in trauma but she is contemplating break up n all for what? Coz she feels guilty? What sense does it make? She proclaimed of facing the biggest evil of all, Nyonika only to fall apart coz of pandit. 

Sorry to say this but CVs have messed up bigtime with her character n this is my view. I have nothing against Niti who is a brilliant actress but honestly the character she is playing just doesn't make sense n no, I am not a crazy Manik fan who just wants to point out Nandini's flaws to make him look great.  

spoiler was on Manan AT, and someone posted in on MF
she's lost and confused?
she was always positive, remember she even one day said Mukti had a pure heart😆
just imagine she no longer trust herself to judge people anymore, it's her pain talking, her distrust in herself talking, she wont break up because she loves him a lot, and Manik wont let her anyway😉
which spoiller r u talking about??