cv u r making us bore n u cant think beyond break up

piyasmanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
CV really by repeating track u r making us bore...n the charm of serial is lost ...again ...

I think if after the kissing n confession their is break up then its better don't show us kissing n confession we r happy with nok jhok man an...door friendly man an...

by repeating track u r making to lose charm of kyy...I m missing ...plz stop all this shit ...plz plz ...
n if break up after kiss then we don't want ...to again patch up u will take 100 episode...
in relation their is not only break up their r other phase also instead of showing tat they r dragging worst topic...

sorry if I hurted

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasneet1008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why to get worried with a 30 seconds precap??
Wait for the episode to air na...then we can discuss what should have happened or this should happened.

Don't you trust CVs and their characters...??
Dont you think it would be like killing Manik and Nandini's character if they break up like this?
Nandini's reaction and Manik's solution of getting Nandini speak can also be a part of this no...

Have patience
Trust CVs.Edited by jasneet1008 - 8 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a girl has just been kidnapped and she only knows what she went through!
she needs time to come to terms with everything, and some TLC also, because though she wasnt raped, she was still pretty much traumatised and manhandled!
had she gone so quickly into Manik's arms and romance, then i would have found it fake!
she's lost and confused, give her some time😊
piyasmanan thumbnail
guys I m not telling tat she should be normal n do romance but I m just saying don't repeat track of break up...n I know she need time
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: piyasmanan

guys I m not telling tat she should be normal n do romance but I m just saying don't repeat track of break up...n I know she need time

we got a spoiler just some time ago, no break-up happening😳
just Nandini a bit lost and confused😳
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THERE IS NO BREAKUP!
people are jumping to conclusions from a 10sec precap and an insider also informed no break up!. 

PS: didnt u watch the promo where NANDINI SAID I LOVE YOU TO MANIK
Edited by Paytonlee - 8 years ago
piyasmanan thumbnail
I m not jumping to conclusion or prediction just requesting...its request
sresh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Donno whether they break up again or no but i want the cvs and writers to rewatch the initial episodes which were the foundation of ky2.Atleast by now they get their brains back and think bfore writing.
None of the characters get their role justified.
200+episodes & still no progress in manans love story except
2 kisses 3 breakups.