•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Highlighted :PRECAP - 

The monster in law hit epic levels of creepiness the closer she crept to adultery n have remained there since.. The show is better off without her!! CAN'T stand her any longer! The way she was smiling was PURE EVIL!! So she locked veera up in the store-room so tat , geet can sits beside baldevaa in the  pooja?! ?  What difference, at this point, does it make?!? LOLL 

Somewhat, i think tmrw will mark new beginning of  #NONSENSE  FEST! in veeba's marriage life!!?

Side note : I genuinely pray tat RanJan would be able to overcome their obstacles n find the suitable baby donor soon!! ðŸĨą

Manju is seriously YUCKKK!!!
I mean seriously ... she is the CREEPIEST n BESHARAM mother in law i hv wver seen!!she is worse than bansu
Manju's plans are as useless as she is annoying.ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†

Fingers crossed, Geet and Deepu don't become as unbearable as her, though Deepu's constant fangirling over Raakstar does get my eyes rolling every time.😆
Originally posted by ..rashi..

Manju is seriously YUCKKK!!!
I mean seriously ... she is the CREEPIEST n BESHARAM mother in law i hv wver seen!!she is worse than bansu

She is an  incomparable!! New version with diff gen of komolika LOLL
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Manju's plans are as useless as she is annoying.ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†

Fingers crossed, Geet and Deepu don't become as unbearable as her, though Deepu's constant fangirling over Raakstar does get my eyes rolling every time.😆

Riyaaa ðŸĪ— u're late missed ya!! 

LOL ! Leg crossed, I do hope so being hopeful tat these two cutesome stay away from SS narcissism!!