Swaragini

What the hell ????

Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What is this new twist regarding Laksh calling Ragini as his fiance.Ok what are the CV's exactly throwing up on us.Literally confused.😡

Does Laksh Love Swara or is he moving towards Ragini.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marie_789

What is this new twist regarding Laksh calling Ragini as his fiance.Ok what are the CV's exactly throwing up on us.Literally confused.😡

Does Laksh Love Swara or is he moving towards Ragini.

no dear lakshya still loves swara he even will confess but swara will slap him...
he declares rags as his fianc so that he can take her home to take care of sanskaar...read the toi spoilers😊
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know ðŸ¤¢
Lakshya still loves swara only 
But these cvs , they want to confuse the viewers ðŸ˜¡

I don't know, till how long they will be confusing us ...
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

no dear lakshya still loves swara he even will confess but swara will slap him...
he declares rags as his fianc so that he can take her home to take care of sanskaar...read the toi spoilers😊

Swara slaps Laksh ??? Poor fellow is going to be heart broken😭
divy1 thumbnail
Why this form talks about only swara. There are two leads. everything is done by swara. There nothing about Ragni. Swara swara swara that is all talked about. 
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy1

Why this form talks about only swara. There are two leads. everything is done by swara. There nothing about Ragni. Swara swara swara that is all talked about. 

Well, we must blame cvs for this
They hardly show ragini and expose her to us ...

But I think now our forum will talk about ragini and sankaar... Finally ragini is getting more screen space ðŸ˜Š
matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ugh i hate this track coz in the end the person who will b most hurt will b ragini ..its really very selfish of lakshya to play around this idea just becoz of sanskaar. Probably at the end this shock will help ragini cum out of this lakshya LA LA land but I expected something better from the writers tbh.
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: divy1

You can talk about Ragini also just by opening a new topic 😊
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

From experience of watching Indian soaps, I guarantee that this serial will just become well, like every serial is supposed to be. Laksh loves Swara. Swara will find out and she will be furious and make Laksh PRETEND to love Ragini forcefully and declare her as fianc and create a drama. Then she will realize she herself loves Laksh but it will be too late and then she does not want to hurt her sister. Utter nonsense of Indian TV. Then there will be a drama on day of RagYa wedding or engagement or something like that

littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is cvs extreme creativity...messing up with pairs for trp...braeking ragini's heart agn...hope aftr the proposal swara tells ragini evrything as she hs done till nw...i dn't want her in dark dreaming and hoping...