Sanskaar to slit his hand,Lakshya to declare Ragini as his fiance!!!

Posted: 8 years ago

Spoiler Alert: Sanskaar to slit his hand, Lakshya to declare Ragini as his fiance in Swaragini!

Read on to know the high peak drama set to unfold throughout the week!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 | 6:18:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 98 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Swaragini.jpg" border="1" hspace="5" width="767" vspace="5">

With Swaragini reaching its turning point to unfold some high ending drama, we bring to you a spoiler of the show which will keep the viewers entertained throughout the week!

As for now we have seen that Sanskaar has found himself emotionally involved with Ragini, so much that he refuses to eat his meals without her presence. Well, now the show will introduce some interesting twist in the show which will create a stir of confusion and misunderstandings in the house!

Sanskaar will slit his hand

Firstly, Ragini will go back to her house and because of this Sanskaar will refuse to eat his meal. He will have an emotional outburst where he will end up slitting his hand.

Dadi to order Durga Prasad to beg for Ragini to be taken home

Watching Sanskaar's health and stubbornness, Lakshya and Sujata will request Ragini to return home while Dadi will refuse to send her for she had humiliated Ragini when she stayed there. She will ask Sujata to get Durga Prasad to beg to her feet if she wants to see Ragini back in the house.

Lakshya to declare Ragini as his fiance 

On this, Lakshya will take a stand and will announce Ragini as is fianc and that he has complete right to take her home whenever he wants to. Ragini will be overwhelmed hearing this and will assume that Lakshya still loves her.

Ragini and Swara's misunderstandings about Lakshya

While Lakshya keeps throwing hints to Swara about how he likes a girl, she assumes that he loves Ragini. But the fact remains that he is attracted towards her and not Ragini.

How exited are you to watch the episodes unfold throughout the week? Hit the comment section below!

Omg what nonsence is this ? 
Originally posted by Applefiz

there is lot of drama is going to happen..aren't u excited dear?

TFS 
God, these cvs , from the starting are confusing  the viewers about the lead pairs  :P
Originally posted by -Sud-

TFS 
God, these cvs , from the starting are confusing  the viewers about the lead pairs  :P

your welcome
Originally posted by Applefiz

Ditto jass!!! Its horrible..we r trending on the common road of sacrificing ur love for the sake of ur loved one's. Lakshya is being extremely selfish by leading on ragini just for the sake of his family..I expected something new for this show..now we r going to witness sum angst from swaraya with swara realizing her feelings for lakshya. We will also see sum awkward moments between lakshya and ragini where lakshya will act along just to keep ragini happy..I am not writing his show off as of now but maybe I expected too much.
That looks a bit daft to the onlooker - Lakshya taking home his 'fiance' to spoon feed his brother.

Just hope Lakshya spells out his feelings once Ragini's at his house.
Originally posted by laila.zkhan

That looks a bit daft to the onlooker - Lakshya taking home his 'fiance' to spoon feed his brother.

Just hope Lakshya spells out his feelings once Ragini's at his house.

My dear I do love your posts. It does indeed, to daft, to everyone but the characters involved as per the cvs. Apparently this is a situation that everyone will view as normal and ppl will be incapable of connecting the facts- that laksh is doing this for his family.
Hey guys i started watching the show recently becoz i am a huge fan of varun kapoor πŸ˜ƒ

Plzzz tell me that Ragini and Sanskar are the possible pairing coz i find them really adorable πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Greys_Anatomy - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Greys_Anatomy

Hey guys i started watching the show recently becoz i am a huge fan of varun kapoorπŸ˜ƒ

Plzzz tell me that Ragini and Shankar are the possible pairing coz i find them really adorable πŸ˜ƒ

Hey..firstly considering u r a greys anatomy fan I hope u r going strong after Derek's death..it was a shocker lol..about sanskaar and ragini well as of now they r going strong and seem like a proabale pair but the show has just started now so nothing can b predicted about the future.