Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 99)

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

And then when she saw his disappointment she closed her eyes and touched him with her finger. The finger play was beautiful, like for him she was trying to remove the scars, she was making an effort to smile but when she realised that it was too much for her, she left

I loved that bit so so much..it was such a nicely executed scene...didn't even need words..and when she left..she tried..couldn't manage a smile, it was too overwhelming.. 
I like how the transitioning, coming to terms etc is done slowly, and not all at once.. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

missvioletSrujana7.MaNan-MKB-SankiPagalcharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Originally posted by 13thwish

Yeah right.. so speaketh the workaholic pimp I'm supposed to be emulating.. I thought night be the best time for all manner of sinWinkEmbarrassed 

Regardless I get to troll you.. so always fun for meLOL

This ceding of control is so freaking admirable dude.. he is not rushing her or trying to find a quick fix solution, he has realized the importance of just letting go sometimes and simply being together.. another nod to the second pool scene.. how love has evolved him, it is so beautiful..
This is how their relationship depicts its infinite dimensions.. in these subtleties.. these are the kind of equations that really can sustain their hameshas, age and circumstance no bar.. because there is no expectation, no established rules, no demands, no give and take.. they consider the other's presence a gift, each other's mere existence in their lives a blessing in itself.. what more is required.. this is love at its most basic and simplest yet also its most deepestDay Dreaming  

THIS is the trope that MaNan sells us and it is beyond make-ups, break ups or other assorted labels..

Of course you don't.. you be nothing like Manik, what would you know?Tongue Of course, they're alike.. complimentary actually.. how else would they "get" each other otherwise?Blushing

Your trolling has traveled 7 seas. LOL  But as the Pimp who sells Gold in the night, you should keep humanly hours. 

Compere this to the Soha aftermath- He was pushing her, she was persisting but the hurt, anger was superseding their togetherness .  Also the contrast between the reaction. Then he was flinching, today she was jerking but she wasn't pushing him away. He was giving her space, yet being around- Manik giving her that space is huge. They both could understand each other's POV. Totally living up the humeshas. This sensitivity, sub-text to their bond- makes it soo so beautiful. 

I am Maximizing my gold card, if we lose today. #Reverjinxing. #HalaMadrid.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09Srujana7.MaNanA.Hajnal13thwishgeet.a

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Originally posted by VKlovesFK

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Okay I don't understand what the noise is all about with the choice of song. Like what even people? Let them atleast play it out. No one is going to overuse it because later in story it will be out of context. Also if you would have heard the song clearly, its a story in itself, its not something one can use as back score again and again and CVs knows better than you give them credit. So lets not make a scene out of it. Plus I dont understand how that song was out of context, matlab kuch bhi? That song was so apt with the ongoing situation. Yes their kahaani was adhoori, why wouldn't it be. Nandini ke point se dekho toh its all over between them. I personally feel the song selection was fab.

But i didn't make noise... i just said it was heavy...Ouch

I love the song between... you would seen it on FB only.. I was gushing about it..Embarrassed

I am PMSing madam. Everything is extreme for me now ROFL
Plus I really liked the song today. It was apt Vaishu. Don't listen to it from Manik's point, listen to it from Nandini's point.

Dude I would have unfriended you had you said you didn't liked the song Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07-MKB-SankiPagal

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged

@Newbies, stalkers and pretty much everyone on AT.. to those who know me, Helloz and it's been a long timeEmbarrassed.. to those who don't, Hi I'm Wish.. Ummm just a heads up, I'm not the most social person (umm think pretty much the antithesis of Genie and you'll get the picture) so don't expect greetings,small talk or regular chitchat.. cuz to be honest, none of that usually occurs to me at all.. but I'm pretty approachable so feel free to quote or address me directly if you have something to say and I will try my best to respond.. okie, that's all..  *awkward face*Tongue

Hug Aaaw look who is being all cute and antisocially social and awkward!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwish

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Originally posted by -Cherry-

Originally posted by -MKB-

And then he leaned closer to her,brought his face closer to her ears and said "I love you"

my heart actually skipped a beat during this scene. It was so intense, everything just slowed down, and it was just perfect. Honestly i preferred this to the actual confession, just cause i'm a sucker for random I Love YousEmbarrassed

I love you, Kay? Embarrassed I like this I love you more than confession. For me this was the confession.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09rubys07Srujana7.MaNangauriangel

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Please ab toh party dikha do CVs Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenOfHellSrujana7.MaNanfilter.coffee

Stardust09 Senior Member
Stardust09
Stardust09

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged

@Newbies, stalkers and pretty much everyone on AT.. to those who know me, Helloz and it's been a long timeEmbarrassed.. to those who don't, Hi I'm Wish.. Ummm just a heads up, I'm not the most social person (umm think pretty much the antithesis of Genie and you'll get the picture) so don't expect greetings,small talk or regular chitchat.. cuz to be honest, none of that usually occurs to me at all.. but I'm pretty approachable so feel free to quote or address me directly if you have something to say and I will try my best to respond.. okie, that's all..  *awkward face*Tongue

All that is me. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishcharminggenie

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

AND FINALLY SUCK IT YA'ALL FOOLS - CAVYA FAKE MARRIAGE NEVER HAPPENING!
Because Navya will deal with her kid and Cabir doesn't have to be married to her to help her.

All the STFU to moms was glorious. flipping the bird emoticon

Just cossApprove

Go to top