Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 96)

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

Originally posted by CooChi

Were they playing AGAR MAIN KAHOON's starting tune (from LAKSHYA )in the MaNan Tom & jerry scene or mere kaan bajj rahe the?!

hahahahah They did play it... i was like please do sing manik pls dont sing... and thank god they didnt... bt i sang it to GEET..LOL

The tune is such a fun!!

We might get the song in some future episode.
I want it!!!

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
@Genie..Tonks is saying we got most of the stuffs you wrote. So thank you. You are the Best. Keep hoping and expecting.
And we love you! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagalcharminggenie

Stardust09 Senior Member
Stardust09
Stardust09

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
@Genie: Wrote something on page 74/75. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

Originally posted by VKlovesFK

Were they playing AGAR MAIN KAHOON's starting tune (from LAKSHYA )in the MaNan Tom & jerry scene or mere kaan bajj rahe the?!

hahahahah They did play it... i was like please do sing manik pls dont sing... and thank god they didnt... bt i sang it to GEET..LOL

yes. coochu. she did..LOLmadam remembers all the lyrics too
I am glad they didn't play it..totally inappropriateLOL

Yaha toh Alag hi lovestory shuru hai. Blushing

I liked Hrithiks Aada Teda dance in that song! LOL

Srujana7.MaNangeet.a

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I loved the way Manik was following her and when he asked through signals that whether she wants him to leave she cutely said "No" 

And then the way she was looking for him while sitting and he comes from the front but instead of touching her just keeps the coffee cups in front of her face so that she notices it..

It was so cute...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmoonstonespirit-KP-missvioletzrn1312A.HajnalLiveLaughLove..Srujana7.MaNanfilter.coffeeSankiPagalgeet.acharminggenie

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

No, No, keep "human" hours. I prefer that. But I promise the match rant be amusing. 

I loved how he equated it what they have gone through. Trp audience needs to realize that. To hear it from ML that it's normal what Nandu is going through. I loved the subtle emphasize on the emotional trauma of it - long time coming. She is not pushing away, she is letting him in , she wants him around and yet she is lost. He knows it, respects it but wants to be there for her and heal her. 

@Bold - I have no clue what you be talking aboutLOL . Manik and Nandini are cut from the same cloth ( Boxter will agree to it).Tongue 

Yeah right.. so speaketh the workaholic pimp I'm supposed to be emulating.. I thought night be the best time for all manner of sinWinkEmbarrassed 

Regardless I get to troll you.. so always fun for meLOL

This ceding of control is so freaking admirable dude.. he is not rushing her or trying to find a quick fix solution, he has realized the importance of just letting go sometimes and simply being together.. another nod to the second pool scene.. how love has evolved him, it is so beautiful..
This is how their relationship depicts its infinite dimensions.. in these subtleties.. these are the kind of equations that really can sustain their hameshas, age and circumstance no bar.. because there is no expectation, no established rules, no demands, no give and take.. they consider the other's presence a gift, each other's mere existence in their lives a blessing in itself.. what more is required.. this is love at its most basic and simplest yet also its most deepestDay Dreaming  

THIS is the trope that MaNan sells us and it is beyond make-ups, break ups or other assorted labels..

Of course you don't.. you be nothing like Manik, what would you know?Tongue Of course, they're alike.. complimentary actually.. how else would they "get" each other otherwise?Blushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09-KP-missvioletA.HajnalSrujana7.MaNanfilter.coffeecharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged

@Genie..Tonks is saying we got most of the stuffs you wrote. So thank you. You are the Best. Keep hoping and expecting.
And we love you! Hug

aWW , I love you too. We all be hoping for this and I am so happy. Tell Tonks to not be shy and post, also love her new DP but Tonks has my heart.

Star - I can make love to this episode too. 

MKB- Babies were beautiful. 

Stardust09-MKB-

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Okay I don't understand what the noise is all about with the choice of song. Like what even people? Let them atleast play it out. No one is going to overuse it because later in story it will be out of context. Also if you would have heard the song clearly, its a story in itself, its not something one can use as back score again and again and CVs knows better than you give them credit. So lets not make a scene out of it. Plus I dont understand how that song was out of context, matlab kuch bhi? That song was so apt with the ongoing situation. Yes their kahaani was adhoori, why wouldn't it be. Nandini ke point se dekho toh its all over between them. I personally feel the song selection was fab.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsA.HajnalSrujana7.MaNan-MKB-SankiPagal-Cherry-

Go to top