Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
this is what friendship is about, not just hugging but knowing each other, understanding them, not judging them and always being present for each other
Cabir-Manik= the real true friendship in Fab5
Navya has changed and matured a lot, i cant still forget what she did to Nandini during Harshad period, but she has really matured a lot, and i liked hers and Nandini conversation a lot😳
Manik and Nandini are same, they rush to always help their friends, but this time Cavya can deal with their own problems, so much growth😳
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miminits

he knew he couldn't touch her

he knew his words weren't making any difference
his last recourse was to calm her and tell her he understood😳

and what better way than telling her that he loves her and will wait for her😭

and then following her like a shadow😭, so cute Manik was simply perfect today😳

Manik has grown a lot.
His growth was so evident today.
This is the same Impulsive Manik who used to carry an angry expression on his 24*7. NO...He is changed.
HE LOVES HER SOO MUCH THAT HE IS READY TO WAIT..till the time she becomes ABLE of loving him back EQUALLY.

MANIK IS WAITING. HE IS BEING PATIENT.
WHAT MORE WE CAN ASK FROM HIM.
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manik mentioned about experiencing how it is to be locked up in thedark.. him, cabir and Mukti.. three of them have experienced it.
13thwish thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

I am happy and night be momentous , I might rant and crib a lot if we lose. So a nice warning, if I go all DQ again. 

Lel at SPACE. 🥱

Need to check this song since everyone be talking about it.😕

Hmmm, apparently I have a life now so have to keep somewhat 'human' hours.. but still, I be coming and going at odd hours courtesy the insomnia🥱

Don't bother.. they stole that tune from the title track of Saraswatichandra..  #irony😉

Special mention for the voicing of Manik's concerns regarding Nandu.. I loved how the emphasis was on the psychic damage and not about the touching or the physical thing.. and as much as that's how we've always interpreted it, sometimes these things need to be clarified by the ML for the TRP audience (just to avoid another kill fiasco)
Especially the bit about him talking of 'dark' places.. and how they've all been there.. the one thing he absolutely didn't want for her.. to lose that naive, unmarred bright-eyed sheen of hers.. and his helplessness in the face of those shadows in her eyes, the visible dimming of her aura.. he can witness the aftermath but is unable to 'fix' it.. I'm sure you can identify with how frustrating that would be for a Manik type personality, add to that the savior complex like a monkey on his back.. ultimate torture😛😆
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@G,P- Don't like the lyrics , will watch the song but it didn't go for the babies. 

See , nandu and Manik are mostly going to have same friends because they are in college right now their circle be very similar. So they should play with the constraints and that is why I wanted NavNi , this bond is so underdeveloped and can be a refreshing thing if developed properly like ManBir. Also I like Chacha-Rishab in the precap. More family to reiterate Nandu's world. 

oh yes!!
there are SO many beautiful moments, light and amazing ones too, that are possible..i for one also love Navya and Manik ka convos..to actually hear Manik talk about how much navya has gone through was happiness 😃

And Navni  was amazing! i have missed them together..the way navya responded and tackled all of nandini's issues while not really hiding the highlight of her life at the moment, that was so delicately done.. and that too, without dismissing the seriousness of nandini's situations..
sometimes friends get a bit dismissive unintentionally of our problems.. but cabir and navya did something SO good, handled it perfectly..which is why I loved the NavNi convo so much..remember when she was all about harshad and barely listened to what nandini had to say, and vice versa too sometimes.. how they hid problems for one another's happiness..this convo had added poignancy because they talked proper..not hiding things from one another.. knowing the other will understand..

👏👏

Also, song definitely didn't go with MaNan..
I hope they come to lighter stuff, and more fitting too
CooChi thumbnail
I loved it how even when Nandu was so disturbed she wanted to help Navya. And to that Navya's reply was bang on.Matlab NOW THEY ARE EQUALS.

There is no Ehsaan.JUST PURE FRIENDSHIP.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Manik mentioned about experiencing how it is to be locked up in thedark.. him, cabir and Mukti.. three of them have experienced it.

Vaishu that part was so nicely done too.. how it was clarified..nahi toh phir jhagda hota forum pe😆😆😆
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CooChi

Manik has grown a lot.
His growth was so evident today.
This is the same Impulsive Manik who used to carry an angry expression on his 24*7. NO...He is changed.
HE LOVES HER SOO MUCH THAT HE IS READY TO WAIT..till the time she becomes ABLE of loving him back EQUALLY.

MANIK IS WAITING. HE IS BEING PATIENT.
WHAT MORE WE CAN ASK FROM HIM.

yes he loves her a lot, but that was never the question nah for us
what we've been trying to make people understand since yesterday, Manik did that perfectly because he understood her😭

i fell in love with Manik today😳 and his purity... who would say this guy was from the dark side

Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can make love to this episode, is that weird? Yes, and I don't even care. 
This show is love. 

I want to write but have a really important test tomorrow. 

I want to write, I am going to cry. Why does this happen. F*L. 

Sorry for text size but my fangirling side has taken over. 

Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 manik dint want her to enter the darkness that he has...he wants to protect her from the pain he has gone through...he wants to take all her pain on himself...he cant let her loose and he cant loose her...he soo soo wants to be there for her abhi...like his expression when she says manik on the bench...its so Encouraging...like he just wants her to talk it out once...tell him all that she feels.