Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 37)

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by white_beauty

these topics bashing nandini maks me sad cos it in a way reflects their attitude towards how they treat such incidents in reality. its really sad that even in real life when such disturbing incidents occur people tend to point out the faults in the victim as to where they went wrong how careless they were neglecting the fact regardless of all the things that went wrong for the victim nothing justifies what the criminal did that is in cases of sexual harassment i am specially talking about

THIS. This is why Flamey and I thought of making a post. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

white_beautyA.HajnalSrujana7.MaNanfilter.coffeediva82EXOLPrincessAshVik

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I was just watching the rain scene again. When it rained how Manik kept the glass jar filled with light safe and showed it to Nandini. Nandini saw it and it brought a smile back on her face, seeing her love with that Candle jar. Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanA.HajnalMKrayZeeEXOLPrincessAshVik

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
It was such a beautiful sight, the stars on the trees, and light glowing, as if stars have come down to earth, bringing light into darkness.

Nandini's light has temporary gone but like how Manik brought back the light which she had lighted, like how Nandini lighted Manik's lonely heart and filled it with love, similarly he will bring her light back, just like he brought back the jar filled with light. Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsfarry148Diiyaa95Srujana7.MaNanA.Hajnalfilter.coffeePrincessAshVikEXOL

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

these topics bashing nandini maks me sad cos it in a way reflects their attitude towards how they treat such incidents in reality. its really sad that even in real life when such disturbing incidents occur people tend to point out the faults in the victim as to where they went wrong how careless they were neglecting the fact regardless of all the things that went wrong for the victim nothing justifies what the criminal did that is in cases of sexual harassment i am specially talking about

That is very true and true to some extent.

But I have noticed one thing in the MF, it is all about how she is with Manik. Her attitude, her behaviour with Manik. So if she is upset and wants to break up, "why is she doing that? How dare she? She does not deserve him!" Are the type of comments you get or if she does not get "obvious" hints because she is innocent and because of her ideologies and principles more than anything she is bashed. It does not matter that Manik may have made the same or similar mistake before. It does not matter. Why did Nandini do it? Bass.
She is supposed to be God nah. One who does not err.
Or maybe not even that. Just do whatever Manik says. Manik says "Let's romance" so she should Manik pushes her away so she should not utter a word even.

Sigh.

Do I make sense?
If not, (blame my uni work) and forgive me and ignore whatever I have written.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsTheWhiteHoleQueenOfHell-KP-white_beautymissvioletSrujana7.MaNanfilter.coffeediva82EXOL

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

This!! All of this! Clap

Seriously, when I read some of the posts, it just made me so sad and to think that this is the mentality that so many girls out there have. It really shows why victims don't come out and bravely confront their demons because if they do, they are the ones that are blamed. Instead of supporting them and understanding their plight, people say "she brought this upon herself". I absolutely abhor these sort of statements.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheWhiteHolewhite_beautySrujana7.MaNandiva82filter.coffeeEXOLPrincessAshVik

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
@sara, yes they have being doing since December, when Nandini rested her head against Dhruv, they thought she was two timing. When Nandini said toxic, she was being difficult in not giving Manik a chance.

Anyway, I have learnt to ignore such posts. Let it be and lets fangirl over MaNan moments. Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownTheWhiteHoleSrujana7.MaNanPrincessAshVikEXOL

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MKrayZee

THIS. This is why Flamey and I thought of making a post. 
you made a topic? i'll read that soon:)
this happens so many times. everytime there is a news about a girl getting raped or sexually harassed the automatic reaction of people are to point out the mistakes the girl made. as if getting sexually harassed is a punishment for their carelessnessAngry when are people going to realize that it doesnt matter if the girl was careless fumbled somewhere that does not mean she deserved to be harassed! nothing justifies these sexual crimes that take place. people going off at nandini because she didnt recognize the pandits true intentions well that does not lessen the pandits crime. a person and over here a teacher is not suppose to have such intentions to began with so people should really stop justifying that nandini deserved this!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheWhiteHole-KP-Srujana7.MaNanMKrayZeefilter.coffeeEXOL

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

@sara, yes they have being doing since December, when Nandini rested her head against Dhruv, they thought she was two timing. When Nandini said toxic, she was being difficult in not giving Manik a chance.

Anyway, I have learnt to ignore such posts. Let it be and lets fangirl over MaNan moments. Day Dreaming

Oh God that precap. It was chaos in the MF. Topic after topic topic after topic bashing her.
So Manik is allowed to insult her, mock her (regardless of the reason he did it) for the same Dhruv whom she is wondering about. And which girl would not wonder why she has fallen for the "Bad" guy and not the good one?!

Anyway, I just tend to ignore such topics these days.Smile

And MaNanDay Dreaming
It's his turn to fight. To fight for HER, for THEMEmbarrassed

CVs show it well, please and no dragging please. Badi meherbaani hogiBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownTheWhiteHole-KP-MKrayZeeSrujana7.MaNanfilter.coffeediva82EXOL

Go to top