Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 33)

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
omg where is Rida, i need to show her comments on my picture ROFL 

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

ok before next track starts..i want to write this
i feel this  track of nandu being disturbed becoz of pandit..if only it had before confession...??
it would have worked better if manik was in IHU mode...if at that time it had happened it would have made more impact..we could have avoided FC and instead they could have shown pandit showing some stunt on nandu...manik saving nandu..she being affected this whole thing..manik overcoming whole hatred..trying to cheer up  and all the scenes which we got last week...then we might have had intense confession...that does not mean i did not like romantic confession ..i did...infact all those could have been bfully incorporated in intense confession also...
what happened was soon after confession all this drama happened so its lil tiring..even if they are good episodes..so most of us like are ...get done with this sad waala episodes already..

but now i think they r back on track..just lil sad abt the potential which the last track had..anyways..

this makes so much more sense, but i guess the cvs took a different root. I'm quite excited for this next track though and how they're going go from it. And since there aren't any new psychos as of yet, pheww, it just means that the villains right now are just harshad and nyo which is something i am thoroughly enjoying 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnaldiva82EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

this makes so much more sense, but i guess the cvs took a different root. I'm quite excited for this next track though and how they're going go from it. And since there aren't any new psychos as of yet, pheww, it just means that the villains right now are just harshad and nyo which is something i am thoroughly enjoying 
hi swan Hug

yup today i got thoda sa original ky2 feels...harshad nyo..princi and all..so looking fwd to the next track.

white_beautydiva82Cat.

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Okay people,. me and Zee collaborated again. Do drop by Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritStardust09white_beautyA.Hajnalfilter.coffeeEXOL

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

hi swan Hug

yup today i got thoda sa original ky2 feels...harshad nyo..princi and all..so looking fwd to the next track.
this exactly! they are trying to get back the old essence of ky2. just that FC has been very tiring for the viewers. 
BDW as per spoiler pics there is supposed to be a staircase scene between manik and nandini right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cat.

Diiyaa95 Senior Member
Diiyaa95
Diiyaa95

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Wondering if when nandini opens up to manik she'll mention about the necklace incident and the Germany tickets ... This would close their loops. Because when nandini told manik she believed him about pandit after the concert he asked if he did anything but she didn't say then, maybe now will be the time she tells him about all the incidents where he hurt or scared her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanA.Hajnal

Diiyaa95 Senior Member
Diiyaa95
Diiyaa95

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by white_beauty

hi swanHug

this exactly! they are trying to get back the old essence of ky2. just that FC has been very tiring for the viewers.
BDW as per spoiler pics there is supposed to be a staircase scene between manik and nandini right?

Yup that's tomorrow :) the precap today was on the Staircase so I guess it leads on from there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

white_beauty

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@samaya, yes I wholeheartedly agree. These episodes are good, the recovery of Nandiniis being dealt with but it should have been during the hate track. It should have been used for Manik to come out of his hatred and support Nandini in her breakdown and led to the intense confession. But anyway, these episodes are good and I do trust the CVs on this and this new spoiler, they won't be any separation, so they won't drag this recovery. By Thurs/Fri things should start to get back to normal

Srujana7.MaNanA.HajnalEXOL

Go to top