Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 32)

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Originally posted by MaybeSomeday...

Originally posted by Medha.S

Boxy and Genie both are very hot -- I feel it in your every word and sentence. It leaves me all breathless and gasping!Stern Smile
ROFL
I've been watching their foreplay for the longest time. Such DQs Nyonika and harshadROFL

AND I MISSED YOU!!
Can't stay, have an exam tomorrow.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Dude the foreplay they had Stern Smile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">SCARRED FOR LIFE Stern Smile</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And they won't even accept they have a thing Stern Smile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">*Back to write OS*</font>

You guys need to put a lid on your overactive imagination. This ship does not exist. Stern Smile
But one of us is a DQ and the other a sadist . That keeps things interesting. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Flame.Of.Rosecharminggenie

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
i liked the manik and nandini terrace scene today. liked how manik is being sesitive and tender towards her and her trauma. also liked that he was perceptive enough to notice that she is not okay.
love harshad and noyo! 
like aryamann for now. also like the scenes between jotwani and parth. Uttu really needs to work hard. its hard to understand if he is angry jealous or plain constipated. he really seems to be reading out his lines these days no acting whatsoever.
and if aryamann is here for dhrulya then please make him work hard and act better. i kinda like aryamann and alya alreadyTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnaldiva82Cat.-Cherry-

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Oh wow!! Is that a party? Niti looks adorable. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNan

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
ok before next track starts..i want to write this
i feel this  track of nandu being disturbed becoz of pandit..if only it had before confession...??
it would have worked better if manik was in IHU mode...if at that time it had happened it would have made more impact..we could have avoided FC and instead they could have shown pandit showing some stunt on nandu...manik saving nandu..she being affected this whole thing..manik overcoming whole hatred..trying to cheer up  and all the scenes which we got last week...then we might have had intense confession...that does not mean i did not like romantic confession ..i did...infact all those could have been bfully incorporated in intense confession also...
what happened was soon after confession all this drama happened so its lil tiring..even if they are good episodes..so most of us like are ...get done with this sad waala episodes already..

but now i think they r back on track..just lil sad abt the potential which the last track had..anyways..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanA.Hajnalfilter.coffeediva82Flame.Of.RoseCat.

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Originally posted by MaybeSomeday...

Originally posted by Medha.S

Boxy and Genie both are very hot -- I feel it in your every word and sentence. It leaves me all breathless and gasping!Stern Smile
ROFL
I've been watching their foreplay for the longest time. Such DQs Nyonika and harshadROFL

AND I MISSED YOU!!
Can't stay, have an exam tomorrow.

Dude the foreplay they had Stern Smile

SCARRED FOR LIFE Stern Smile
And they won't even accept they have a thing Stern Smile

*Back to write OS*

You guys need to put a lid on your overactive imagination. This ship does not exist. Stern Smile
But one of us is a DQ and the other a sadist . That keeps things interesting. ROFL
It does. it does. Denial is the first sign of love Day Dreaming
For whom? Us? I know, right? ROFLROFL
Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

i feel this  track of nandu being disturbed becoz of pandit..if only it had before confession...??
it would have worked better if manik was in IHU mode...if at that time it had happened it would have made more impact..we could have avoided FC and instead they could have shown pandit showing some stunt on nandu...manik saving nandu..she being affected this whole thing..manik overcoming whole hatred..trying to cheer up  and all the scenes which we got last week...then we might have had intense confession...that does not mean i did not like romantic confession ..i did...infact all those could have been bfully incorporated in intense confession also...
what happened was soon after confession all this drama happened so its lil tiring..even if they are good episodes..so most of us like are ...get done with this sad waala episodes already..

but now i think they r back on track..just lil sad abt the potential which the last track had..anyways..
Sam you shall forever be late lateef ROFLROFL

This was what me and Rida were shouting back then when you all discarded it ROFLROFLROFL

Srujana7.MaNandiva82

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nneeiill

Sam you shall forever be late lateef ROFLROFL

This was what me and Rida were shouting back then when you all discarded it ROFLROFLROFL

see mera reputation is still intactROFL
EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@aditi
but i never thought pandit will turn out like this..i was expecting this kind of incident before confession...see mere ko HOPE thaROFL

A.Hajnaldiva82

Go to top