Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 27)

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Embarrassed I am glad that there is no break up whatsoever..i wanted to relax a bit away from all stress..but this forum is of no help..i better sleep..gdnght atwalas
.happy discussion

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridhar-KP-filter.coffeeCat.charminggenie-Cherry-

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by Medha.S

People have a problem with Nandini touching other males but not Manik. Like, woah! 
Seriously, Genie save me! Cry

It isn't even that Manik was touching her she was just reacting to the feeling of being touched at all. She just saw the guy who abused her. It wasn't even about Manik.
And if it was -- It happens, Manik is the ONLY guy ever she has allowed to touch her body in a sexual/romantic way. Perhaps for a while she might not be comfortable with it.
Cabir is like the dude who is incapable of thinking of her in a manner which is not platonic.
What is the problem here? Do people not understand or connect to a woman being traumatized?

MS- World is a cruel place, i will sing Jeena Jeena. Remember we went through Draupadi's lynching too. That and those cruel references . 

She was recalling the touches , when Manik came, she was horrified recollecting everything and her jerking was to the touch. She was berating herself and MF still makes it all about Manik. 
The earring, the arm touch- everything that Manik used to do and all of it got violated by someone else. The trauma of being robbed of her own personal space. 

See here even if we forget all the FC mess, or the lack of tangibles to nandu's fears, we have a girl traumatized, kidnapped and touched - if that doesn't evoke sympathy , what else will do.

Literally for hours I have been thinking about Draupadi due to this, that was utter nightmare and horrifying.
And you see that people don't differentiate between a teenage girl of this era and a mother of five sons in another age.
Victim blaming is a phenomena people take part in enthusiastically, and I see girls doing it here too. Extremist feminists and admirer of great warriors, sex deprived fangirls, all woman -- Oh it was her fault only. Only if she would have done this and not done that. It doesn't change -- the fault always lies with the girl. She(whoever you want to talk about) is not even supposed to feel offended for it and want justice, just ashamed and hideous because she did something to deserve that, really.Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamadyaFlame.Of.Rosegeet.aEXOLcharminggenie

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

This reminded me of my favorite track right now.

Don't think out loud
Cause once it's out your mouth, can't take it back
Can't say all the little things
That I wanna tell you right now
I know you won't understand
But I gotta tell you somehow
And on and on and on I go
Connect the neck to what's below I know
Now your body language is broken, broken English

Lost inside communication breakdown
Better just read my lips
Come in clear when we get down
Iceberg, just the tip

My words get lost
Can you read the look that's on my face?
Wires get crossed
In communion with the human race

Broo, which song is that?
Broken English - Adam Lambert -- It is about him falling in love with his boyfriend who spoke a different language than him, literally broken english ...  but they still kinda fell in love and made it work. Embarrassed

Off to tune it Embarrassed
Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

@Geet I guess that friend of mine has done some privacy setting .. So you can't see.. Anyway, she copy pasted your post  on FB to calm down the people who were talking bull crap about Nandini.. she said she loves you for that... 

@Aditi I am good. Just not keeping that great health wise. Have really got busy and a tad bit too caught up these days.  You are done with your exams?
Emotionally? Delhi has just amazing whether. Can't help it -______-
I am done and it was horribleDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagal

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by BoxedIn

There are so many more hot women in the world than there are hot men. I don't like saying it but it's true. LOL

You are hot too, Box. I don't like saying it but it's true.LOL

Gee. Thanks.
You just want me to return the compliment, don't you? Nice try, Jini. LOL
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Boxy and Genie both are very hot -- I feel it in your every word and sentence. It leaves me all breathless and gasping! Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalBoxedInFlame.Of.Rosecharminggenie

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Boxy and Genie both are very hot -- I feel it in your every word and sentence. It leaves me all breathless and gasping! Stern Smile
ROFL
I've been watching their foreplay for the longest time. Such DQs Nyonika and harshadROFL

AND I MISSED YOU!! 
Can't stay, have an exam tomorrow.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedInMedha.SFlame.Of.Rose

SS4MaNan Senior Member
SS4MaNan
SS4MaNan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

@Geet I guess that friend of mine has done some privacy setting .. So you can't see.. Anyway, she copy pasted your post  on FB to calm down the people who were talking bull crap about Nandini.. she said she loves you for that... 

@Aditi I am good. Just not keeping that great health wise. Have really got busy and a tad bit too caught up these days.  You are done with your exams?

hey yeah thats me Embarrassed sorry I just copy pasted your post there!! people were talking crap about Nandu so I did!! U write so well I love all your posts!! SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagalgeet.a

Go to top