Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 21)

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
it's a shame that as a girl we cant understand what other girls throw through when such situations occurConfused
but at least it's not a 100% hopeless case, there are girls out there who understand the meaning of trauma and what Nandini is going throughSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphadoratonksmamathasridharA.Hajnalfilter.coffeegeet.a

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Originally posted by CooChi

@MKB..I see you liking my posts.
I found some boonds of PaNi in that TB 200 epi sookha video.(i wrote this before as well)
LOL

I did too Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphadoratonksmamathasridhar

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

I found some boonds of PaNi in that TB 200 epi sookha video.(i wrote this before as well)
LOL

Chalo PM karo mujhe phir LOL
Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Originally posted by Forever19

Why every forum makes it a girl vs boy thing?..can't it be in middle ground..all who likes manik is not hormonal and all who likes Nandu is not feminist/lesbian..
as far as I am concerned I liked nandu's break down..but I don't like her way of going back to we are not good for each other mode..she is negating whatever growth their relationship made..i hope and I want to believe there is not gonna be any breakup whatsoever over this..if it is for manik to understand and stand by her,unlike the hospital/soha track time,then I am onboard..

No breakup, no angst, insider said

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridhar-MKB-

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Originally posted by charminggenie

@Swetha- Thanks , please do share your  views too. 
Can they still make Aryamaan fall for Cabir? He would look hot with Cabir . The Mommas' need to go. 

Just make him bisexual for God's sake.  Bisexuals exist in the world too, You get it Cvs?
Like, I think they have this Aliya-Dhruv forever scenario but can't Cabir have some romance or love in his life.
It is not like he has much of a life outside of working, trying to keep friends in line, dealing with moms in his space and being guilt tripped and shit. 

Or are they actually scared of showing two guys in the early stages of falling for each other or even having feelings.? They mostly sprang Raghav thing on us with Cabir already in a serious relationship.

I bet they are wary of showing the process of two guys developing sexual and romantic feelings for each other. LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsStardust09nymphadoratonkszrn1312-KP-A.Hajnal-MKB-Flame.Of.Rosecharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

People have a problem with Nandini touching other males but not Manik. Like, woah! 
Seriously, Genie save me! Cry

It isn't even that Manik was touching her she was just reacting to the feeling of being touched at all. She just saw the guy who abused her. It wasn't even about Manik.
And if it was -- It happens, Manik is the ONLY guy ever she has allowed to touch her body in a sexual/romantic way. Perhaps for a while she might not be comfortable with it.
Cabir is like the dude who is incapable of thinking of her in a manner which is not platonic.
What is the problem here? Do people not understand or connect to a woman being traumatized?

MS- World is a cruel place, i will sing Jeena Jeena. Remember we went through Draupadi's lynching too. That and those cruel references . 

She was recalling the touches , when Manik came, she was horrified recollecting everything and her jerking was to the touch. She was berating herself and MF still makes it all about Manik. 
The earring, the arm touch- everything that Manik used to do and all of it got violated by someone else. The trauma of being robbed of her own personal space. 

See here even if we forget all the FC mess, or the lack of tangibles to nandu's fears, we have a girl traumatized, kidnapped and touched - if that doesn't evoke sympathy , what else will do.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmamathasridhar-KP-A.HajnalMedha.S-MKB-geet.a

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Originally posted by mamathasridhar

LOL

n i m waiting for you to tell abt itWink

You want to know it here..or should I PM? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridhar

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by BoxedIn

You are most welcome. Smile I am all for new perspectives, you see. LOL