Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 19)

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@Genie: lol I knew this was coming; it is getting way too predictable now.

It just makes me sad that people will make posts on how Nandu shouldn't push Manik away and how wrong she is (not taking her current state of mind into account).

However if it wasn't for Cabir and Dhruv stopping Manik, he would have killed Pandit for Nandini. Nandini was always right about this and no one even acknowledged this in the MF. Why can't people see this? I guess a self realization from Manik would help, though I don't have any hope on that front either.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmamathasridharzrn1312MKrayZeefilter.coffee-MKB-

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

Originally posted by SwethaVerma

Hi AT People.
I am Swetha.
I like the posts here especially Genie,Rida,MKrayZee,13th Wish, Boxter,Adhi,Flamey.
I read your posts when ever I have time,its better than watching show itself.
Thanks All.

She doesnt like my posts... Cry

nor mineCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsSwethaVermamamathasridhar

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
How can anyone not smile after seeing this...Cute Manik Day Dreaming 

Like Awww and then there was a time when Manik said "Han main toh wait kar raha hu us din ka jab tum mere smile karogey" 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphadoratonksmissvioletzrn1312mamathasridhar-KP-MKrayZeeA.HajnalTheFaerieQueenEXOLSankiPagalCat.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Originally posted by diva82

@boxy, exactly, this is actually the problem. 50 episode of fusion was done. And the confession wasn't completed properly.
And not to mention other tracks were on hold.
So glad Harshad -Nyo is opening.
And aryuman will be inserted in Dhrulya.

I actually think Parth and Jotwani are getting along.

Chetu. Hug
Honestly, I would have been so excited to see something like this if they hadn't made such a royal mess of the FC track. They killed the entire POINT of the track for me. And this kidnapping in the middle of confession- kuchh bhi. All this utter stupidity just so that Nandini couldn't say her part and they can keep dragging it on and on and on till eternity. I am so done, honestly. LOL
Harshad-Nyo interests me more than MaNan now, Abhishek's acting notwithstanding. LOL

Fatigue is the right word. I am so fatigued by MaNan's angstLOL, and you are spot on about Harshad-Noyo being more interesting at the moment, I am intrigued by them as I am by Aryamann and Alya.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphadoratonksmamathasridhar-KP-MKrayZeeBoxedInTheFaerieQueendiva82-MKB-charminggenie

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

^^^ Whoever writes Manik's notes to Nandu- Neat hand-writing. I envy.
@Box- I read Mansfield Park again ,congrats you managed to destroy my innocent Austen world too.Smile

You are most welcome. Smile I am all for new perspectives, you see. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
The Pandit wrap up was quite LEL!
One moment you see Aryamann giving Gawahi and the next moment the Inspector himself catches Pandit's lie.
Dear Police Uncle..Pehle apne Dimag k ghodey kyu nahi daudaaye..Kitta time waste hogaya.
LOL

Edited by CooChi - 12 May 2015 at 10:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsnymphadoratonksmamathasridharLiveLaughLove..A.Hajnalgeet.a-MKB-charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Originally posted by -KP-

@Genie: lol I knew this was coming; it is getting way too predictable now.

It just makes me sad that people will make posts on how Nandu shouldn't push Manik away and how wrong she is (not taking her current state of mind into account).

However if it wasn't for Cabir and Dhruv stopping Manik, he would have killed Pandit for Nandini. Nandini was always right about this and no one even acknowledged this in the MF. Why can't people see this? I guess a self realization from Manik would help, though I don't have any hope on that front either.

@KP- We knew it which is why I am amused. 

Sigh the need to make everything Manik vs Nandu.

@Box- Don't remind me of FC, kay, that flip never happened, I will forever hate Lalsa for it. But you told me to live my life , I be trying.  Taking a leaf out of KY2 book, numbing it away.At some point I would rather they play that podcast instead of the episode and I will love them more.CryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-A.HajnalBoxedIngeet.a

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

People have a problem with Nandini touching other males but not Manik. Like, woah! 
Seriously, Genie save me! Cry

It isn't even that Manik was touching her she was just reacting to the feeling of being touched at all. She just saw the guy who abused her. It wasn't even about Manik.
And if it was -- It happens, Manik is the ONLY guy ever she has allowed to touch her body in a sexual/romantic way. Perhaps for a while she might not be comfortable with it.
Cabir is like the dude who is incapable of thinking of her in a manner which is not platonic.
What is the problem here? Do people not understand or connect to a woman being traumatized?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsnymphadoratonksStardust09missvioletzrn1312mamathasridhar-KP-A.Hajnalfilter.coffeediva82Flame.Of.Rosegeet.a-MKB-charminggenie

Go to top